Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Password books.

Blog posts and news about the site.

Password books.

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Apr 12, 2022 5:03 pm

Not everyone is a PC whiz. Sometimes the experts (and "experts") seem to forget that. Case in point, the arguments over passwords and the idea of a passwords book. What's a password book? Simply a book you write your computer passwords in so you don't forget them. You wouldn't believe how much fighting goes on over whether or not people should use one. Let me tell you my thoughts on it. I really, really don't care if you use one. If it works for you, then go for it. More power to you. It's only unsafe if someone has physical access to it, and until hackers can physically reach through your monitor and grab items, the only people who'll ever see it are you and those you invite into the room you keep your computer in. Tuck it away in a drawer when you're not using it and you'll be fine. Just don't forget WHICH drawer you put it in!
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Blog.