Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

TV news.

Blog posts and news about the site.

TV news.

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Apr 02, 2022 4:34 pm

Back last year, I did some filming at some secret locations with the BBC for a new program they were bringing out "in the spring". Last week I did some filming at the ITV Wales studio for a program on S4C (Channel 4 in Wales). Imagine my surprise when I find out that both programs are going out not just on the same week, but on the same day! The BBC program is called "Scam Interceptors" and goes out weekdays at 10am on BBC1 for the next 3 weeks. The episode I (along with fellow baiter The Lovely Jill) will be shown on goes out on Wednesday 6th. Later on the same day, switch over to S4C for Y Byd ar Bedwar at 8:25pm. Parts of the program will be in Welsh, but will have subtitles.

At this point, just a few days before they air, the butterflies really set in here. I've done interviews for programs that have turned out to be absolutely terrible and ones that were amazingly good. The best program I was ever featured on was for Channel News Asia. The worst was one that got the site's name wrong. I mean, it may be a great program, but I never got beyond that point! Having spent months working with the production company, to see the site's name up on the screen with the wrong spelling was a bigger slap in the face than Will Smith's. My worst experience was for a program that never even aired. Imagine spending hours traveling from South Wales to a studio in London, only to be told "We're just off to lunch. Can you come back in about 30 minutes?". Not exactly the best start, was it? Thankfully that one ended up being shelved.

Anyway, all I can do right now is plug the fact we're on these shows and hope for the best. At least the BBC checked how I ended up doing this, rather than simply assuming it was due to my being scammed. Not all of them do that. I'm looking at you again "We're just off to lunch" people.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Blog.