Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

10 years!

Blog posts and news about the site.

10 years!

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Mar 28, 2022 2:52 pm

10 years ago yesterday I registered the name of this site. I can only speak for myself, but being a part of this site these past 10 years has been interesting to say the least. I've made friends as well as enemies. I've had to learn how to do things I never even thought about before. I've attended conferences around the world and appeared on TV around the world while sitting in front of my PC in pyjama bottoms and a shirt. I've met people from all walks of life and talked to both a government official and an adult model while my mother was sitting next to me. I've heard some amazing stories and had to deal with some absolutely horrific ones. Throughout all this, I've had a group of people at my side who I consider friends, and without whom this site would most definitely not exist. I may be the voice (and unfortunately face) of this site, but they're the heart and soul of it. To them I say thank you. Without you, this site would be nothing. Now, get back to work! :P
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: 10 years!

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Mar 28, 2022 3:25 pm

The best part of Tony Stark is also the worst part of Tony Stark because he's always working.

It has indeed been an interesting ride Wayne. I too have gone places and done things that I never dreamed I'd be doing 10 years ago.

Things like:
Baiting scammers as a gay man.
Baiting scammers as a gay woman.
Sending messages to scam victims in the nick of time before they sent money to the scammers.
Working with scam victims that have lost their life savings.
Reporting over 4700 bank accounts being used to commit fraud.
Actually contributing information leading to the arrest of a scammer.

I too work with people here that I consider "Best Friends".
Cheers to the future of ScamSurvivors!!!!
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Blog.