Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Some away time, and a milestone.

Blog posts and news about the site.

Some away time, and a milestone.

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:40 pm

I'm not going to be around much for the next week. The wife and I are off tomorrow for a weekend away, then the day after we get back I'm off to BSides Lancashire before returning home on the Thursday. It's also worth noting that the day I'm driving up to BSides will be our site's 12th birthday. It would have been nice to have done something special for it, but after that much driving I'm likely to turn up to the hotel and go straight to bed. Luckily I enjoy driving and have the option to drive through the heart of Wales to get there, seeing some of the most beautiful scenery in the UK. Or I could choose the longer but easier route and just do all motorway driving. Let's see what the weather brings us and decide that way. Whatever happens though, the site will still be in the capable hands of Firefly and Big Al. The next conference a month after is a lot easier to get to, just a 40 minute train journey and I'm going to splash out and get a first class ticket for it. It'll be nice to put my feet up and relax for that one. When I get back I'll update you all on how it went.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Blog.