Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Sucks to be you.

Blog posts and news about the site.

Sucks to be you.

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Mar 15, 2024 8:50 pm

Today, as happens every few weeks, I received an email from AdSense saying we had a violation on the site. They claim it's a DMCA one, meaning it's got copyrighted material. What the page actually has on it are the details of a "faker maker", someone who makes fake websites for scammers. Not only does it have his name, but photos of him along with some of the fake sites he's made. For some reason he doesn't seem to like that, and is trying to get it removed. I can't imagine why. You'd think he'd want people to know he can make scam websites - I mean websites for them, and all we're doing is getting his name out there. Plus he has such a trustworty face. It's free publicity for him, and who wouldn't want that, right? So to the person I say this. It's very simple. If you hadn't made sites for scammers then you wouldn't be here. You had a choice and you made the wrong one. We have a choice, we can leave your details up, watch it get removed the next day as always happens and wait for the next alert to come in a while only to rinse and repeat, or we could take down your details and open up the site to others trying the same. Maybe the scammers using your fake sites would like us to remove their details too. I mean, it can't be good for business if their scam sites are being reported as scam sites. I doubt they'd be happy with you too if they find their sites reported on our site because you're the one who made them. Life's a b1tch and so is Firefly. Me, I'm an asshole as well as "cruel and sarcastic. Big Al is a big ol' teddybear, but even he doesn't put up with any shit from scammers. So yes, as the title of this post says, sucks to be you.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Blog.