Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Murdering your wife.

Blog posts and news about the site.

Murdering your wife.

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Sep 28, 2023 10:05 pm

I was out with a friend one day when my phone rang. As I was in a shop at the time, I stepped just outside the front door to take the call. It was someone from the media wanting to talk to me about baiting. I talk them through how it works, how I got into it in the first place, and as always happens with these calls I was asked about my favourite baits. One of them involves the time Firefly was pretending to be my soon to be ex wife during a call to a scammer. The idea was that he'd sent me an "are you dead or alive?" email and I was claiming the fact she now had an official email saying I was dead meant she could take all my money. During the call we pretend to get into an argument with each other, leading to my pulling out a gun to "shoot" her. In reality we had an audio file another baiter had made of a woman screaming and then a gun being fired. The scammer flipped his lid! He was threatening to report me to the police for having "killed my wife", and it made for a really funny call. We'd actually done something similar a few weeks earlier, and the scammer agreed to accept a parcel from me with the gun for him to dispose of and 10k in cash. We even had him talk to a "policeman" and claim he'd been on the phone with me when he heard someone breaking in before shooting my "wife". I'm telling this story, and as I get to the bit where I say "so I shot my wife, and he went absolutely nuts!" a couple walk out the door. All they catch is me telling that one snippet of the story and my laughing. Their faces went from confusion to shock to confusion to fear in short order and they moved away to their car as quickly as they could without actually running. I'm very lucky they didn't call the police on me! Imagine having to explain THAT to the law.

If you'd like to hear the call, it's at https://open.spotify.com/episode/6b5oL0e3Bg55i3pspKQFpL
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Blog.