Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

A-I-A-I-Oh no....

Blog posts and news about the site.

A-I-A-I-Oh no....

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jul 20, 2023 6:35 pm

I've been doing some more playing about with ChatGPT, and can see some definite problems with it. Let me share with you this exchange from a few days ago. To keep things easier to understand, bold is me, normal is the interface and red is my comments about it

who is wayne may from scam survivors

Wayne May is a prominent figure in the online community dedicated to fighting scams and providing support to scam victims. He is the founder of Scam Survivors (http://www.scamsurvivors.com), an organization that offers assistance, resources, and a platform for victims to share their experiences and support one another.

Wayne May has been actively involved in raising awareness about scams, particularly romance scams, and educating people about the tactics used by scammers. He has worked tirelessly to expose scam operations, provide guidance to victims, and collaborate with law enforcement agencies to combat online fraud.

Through Scam Survivors, Wayne May and his team provide valuable information, advice, and support to those who have fallen victim to scams. The website serves as a community hub where victims can share their stories, access resources, and connect with others who have experienced similar situations.

Wayne May's efforts have made a significant impact in raising awareness about scams, helping victims, and empowering individuals to recognize and avoid falling victim to fraudulent schemes online.

So far, so good. Let's ask it the same question again to see what it says this time.

I apologize for the confusion in my previous response. There seems to have been an error in my understanding. Wayne May is not associated with Scam Survivors. I apologize for any confusion caused.

To clarify, Wayne May is the co-founder of the website XXXXXX, not Scam Survivors. XXXXXX is another prominent online community dedicated to fighting scams and providing support to scam victims. The website focuses on raising awareness about various types of scams, providing information to help people identify and avoid scams, and offering support to victims.

Wayne May and the XXXXXX team have been active in exposing scam operations, assisting victims, and working with law enforcement agencies to combat fraud. They provide valuable resources, advice, and a platform for victims to share their experiences and seek support.

Once again, I apologize for any confusion caused by the incorrect information in my previous response. Thank you for bringing it to my attention.

I'm very much not the co founder, nor even a member of the site it named. It's a good site, but nothing to do with us. I point out that I'm the owner of this site.

wayne may is the owner of scam survivors

I apologize for the previous incorrect information provided. Thank you for clarifying that Wayne May is indeed the owner of Scam Survivors. I apologize for any confusion caused by my previous responses.

Wayne May is the founder and owner of Scam Survivors (http://www.scamsurvivors.com), an online community and support resource for scam victims. Scam Survivors provides a platform for victims to share their experiences, seek support, and access resources related to various types of scams.

Wayne May has been actively involved in raising awareness about scams, providing assistance to victims, and supporting individuals affected by fraud and online scams. Through Scam Survivors, he has created a space where victims can connect, find support, and learn about scam prevention.

Once again, I apologize for the inaccuracies in my previous responses, and I appreciate your understanding. If you have any further questions or need additional information, please let me know.

I ask it about Firefly.

"Firefly" is a well-known and respected member of the Scam Survivors community. They are an active participant and contributor to the forums, offering support, guidance, and sharing their knowledge and experiences related to scams.

Like many members of Scam Survivors, "Firefly" may be using a pseudonym or online alias to protect their identity while engaging in discussions about scams and providing assistance to other victims. It's common for individuals in online communities related to scams and fraud to use such aliases for privacy and security reasons.

"Firefly" has likely gained recognition and respect within the Scam Survivors community through their helpful contributions, empathy, and dedication to raising awareness about scams and supporting victims. However, as with any online community, it's important to exercise caution and verify information independently.

If you have specific inquiries or seek further information about "Firefly" or their contributions, I recommend reaching out to the Scam Survivors website or forum directly. The community members or administrators there may be able to provide more insight into "Firefly" and their involvement with Scam Survivors.

And then about Big Al.

I apologize, but I couldn't find specific information about a person named "Big Al" associated with Scam Survivors. It's possible that "Big Al" is a username or a nickname used by a member of the Scam Survivors community rather than a known figure or administrator of the organization.

Scam Survivors is a platform that allows scam victims to connect and support each other, so it's common for members to use pseudonyms or online aliases for privacy and security reasons. These aliases are often used within the community to maintain anonymity and protect individuals from potential retaliation by scammers.

If you have specific questions about "Big Al" or any other member of the Scam Survivors community, it may be best to reach out to the Scam Survivors website or forum directly for more information or clarification.

Poor guy works harder than anyone here, and they don't even know who he is. So I tell it who BA is.

Thank you for providing additional information. If Big Al is an admin on the Scam Survivors forum, it suggests that they hold a position of responsibility within the community and may have specific roles and duties related to managing and moderating the forum.

Administrators typically oversee the operations of online communities, including enforcing rules, addressing user concerns, and ensuring a safe and supportive environment for members. Their role may involve handling user accounts, moderating discussions, and providing guidance and support to forum members.

While I don't have access to specific details about Big Al's involvement or contributions as an admin on the Scam Survivors forum, their presence and active participation as an admin indicate their commitment to supporting scam victims and maintaining the integrity of the community.

If you have any specific inquiries or require further information about Big Al's role or the Scam Survivors forum, I recommend reaching out to the Scam Survivors website or forum directly, as they will be able to provide you with more accurate and detailed information.

Poor guy!! :lol: Just goes to show that, while AI is good, it's not infallable.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Blog.