Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Oh dear....

Blog posts and news about the site.

Oh dear....

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jul 06, 2023 2:21 am

Occasionally we see a scammer use a website or email address in their scam format that's been left to die. When that happens, I like to buy them and link them to this forum. that way, if anyone tries to go to the site they'll find us, realise it's a scam and not send any money. Today I got this related to one of those sites:

Hi cennbank.org Team

I noticed something interesting while going through your website, cennbank.org
It's apparent that you have used Adwords marketing to promote your business in the past, however, your website does see some organic search traffic here and there. Now, I believe I can help increase that portion of organic traffic significantly, at cennbank.org

I believe you would like to come top on searches for keywords related to cennbank.org ... I found a number of SEO issues such as broken links, page speed issue, HTML validation errors, images with no ALT text on your website, that's stopping you from getting that traffic.

How about I fix those, and also promote you through engaging content on relevant places on the web (read, social media).

I guarantee you will see a drastic change in your search ranking and traffic once these issues are fixed. Also, this is one time, so no paying Adwords every month.

Is this something you are interested in?

If yes, please allow me to send you a no obligation audit report and quote.

Hoping to hear from you and take this partnership ahead.

Best Regards,
Seth Nangle
SEO-Consultant

I get them for this site on occasion, but this is the first time I've had one for a site that doesn't even exist and only leads to another site. Lazy spammer didn't even look at the site before sending off his crap!
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Blog.