Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Half your money, double your fun

Blog posts and news about the site.

Half your money, double your fun

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jun 29, 2023 7:58 pm

Those that know me will know that my favourite alcoholic drink is cider, and that my favourite cider farm is Wilkins Cider Farm. It's a place I happily do a 4 hour round trip to visit, not including the anywhere up to 3 hours I stay there when I do visit. I drove down there today to stock up and found one of the guys there in an absolutely furious mood. He's always so laid back, so I asked him what was up and he told me he'd been scammed by someone buying cider there. Basically the person bought £5 worth of cider and £5 worth of cheese. When he paid, he handed over a folded up £10 note and immediately left. This is the kind of place where you pay cash and there's no tills, they just put the money in their pocket and hand it over to the boss when he passes. I once went there with just my credit card and they told me they don't do cards, but to take a photo of the bank details pinned up on one of the barrels and do a bank to bank transfer when I get home. They basically trusted me to take away almost £100 worth of goods on the promise I'd pay them in a few hours time. I of course paid them the moment I got in. When the guy went to check the note, he found it was a genuine £10 note - or at least half of it. That's right, someone had deliberately paid with a half a ten pound note folded to look like it was fine! No doubt they'll pull the same scam elsewhere with the other half and get £20 worth of goods for £10. I've never seen this scam pulled before, so felt it'd be worth posting to let you know about it. Oh, and to give a plug to the only place I buy my cider. If you're anywhere near the place, check it out. You'll see one of our cards pinned up on the door there. Hell, you may even see me there on one of my visits.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Blog.