Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

"Art is theft" - Pablo Picasso.

Blog posts and news about the site.

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Oct 10, 2022 3:14 pm

Back in April of 21, I discovered that one of the people I follow had liked a post by someone claiming to be an artist who was offering commissions. A quick look at the profile showed up a few odd things. Firstly, the styles used in the images they shared seemed to vary wildly. I really don't know much about art, but it was pretty obvious that the images were done by different people despite the poster claiming they were all their own work. A little searching began to show where most of the images were really from, and it wasn't the person claiming it was them. There were a few images I couldn't find drawings of, but it became obvious what the deal was with them as you'll see later on in this post.

They eventually blocked me after I constantly posted up where the images were really from, and called them out on how the others were faked. They changed their Twitter handle, and the account was finally suspended at some point since then. The two account names were @Mariahussain55 and @artgallery55. Notice the use of the number 5 in both and the abusing of images of people with disabilities. They'll come into play in a bit. Before that though, let's look at some of the interactions I had with them.

maria2.png

maria4.png

maria3.png

maria.png

Fast forward to the day before yesterday. https://twitter.com/thefraudguy_uk made a post. I'll quote him here, but also check out his post at https://twitter.com/thefraudguy_uk/stat ... 1046548480

Please note this is click bait and the poster has zilch to do with the person in the photograph. They do this all the time to try and sell their services.

Lowest of the low exploitation. Please don't give them publicity.

Better still report.

Well now, that brought back memories. It also pissed me off to think the scammer was still at it, still abusing images of people with disabilities and that people were falling for it. For every "It's a scammer" reply, there were many more "You don’t need prayers. Your beautiful" or "Beautiful lady." type comments. Time to start replying again.

maryam1.png

maryam2.png

I then found yet another fake profile. This one isn't even subtle about who they stole the images from.

maryam3.png

No doubt there'll be more of these to come. It's a particularly nasty scam due to the abuse of images of disabled people in order to raise their profile. After speaking last year with one of the artists whose work was being stolen, they said it was a common occurrence and it was never going to go away. If anything, from the digging I did, it seems to be getting even worse.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Blog.