Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Jumping on the bandwagon, scammer style.

Blog posts and news about the site.

Jumping on the bandwagon, scammer style.

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Sep 29, 2022 1:01 pm

Queen Elizabeth II passed away on the 8th September. I know, I'm as shocked as you are. It's not like they mentioned it in the media or anything. For those unaware - again due to the total lack of any kind of media reporting of it - that means her son, TAFKA Prince Charles is now King Charles III. Whatever your opinion on the Royal Family, that's how it is. Currency will be changed to reflect the new monarch, stamps need updating, "God Save the Queen" requires a rewrite and of course scammer formats will inevitably have to work this in. We were placing bets on how long it would take for the latter to happen. Can you guess how long it took until we received our first email mentioning all this?

FIVE DAYS!!

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=101559 shows the email in question, but I'll also quote it here:

ROYAL DONATION UNITED KINGDOM
London SW1A 1AA, United Kingdom

Dear beneficiary,

The death of my beloved Mother, Her Majesty The Queen, is a moment of the greatest sadness for me and all members of my family. We mourn profoundly the loss of a cherished sovereign and a much-loved Mother. I wish to use this medium to thank all members of the public for the heartfelt condolence messages. However, I have no choice than to ascend the throne as King Charles III. I want to thank all members of our royal cabinets, the parliament, and the Buckingham palace members. It is the greatest day of my life ascending the throne left by a great mother, mentor, builder, and my everyday life who single handedly built the empire of the United Kingdom. Last but not the least, following her last wish before her demise, she wished to distribute all her funds in her Scottish bank account valued at 30 BILLION GBP (THIRTY BILLION GREAT BRITAIN POUNDS) to the less privileged across the world. We are sending emails to individuals and charity homes who were shortlisted on her beneficiary file for these donations, and we want the receiver of this email to quickly reply immediately with your full details including a copy of your Identification for proper verification. We wish to work and partner with you as we look forward to hearing from you.

Yours in service
King Charles III
The Great Britain

It wasn't just the text of the email that we took an interest in, but the email address used:

melaniatrump5483@gmail.com

If you search that email address, you'll find 4 results. Those 4 results lead to 3 threads on this forum. There's the one above, plus ones where the scammer pretends to be both Antony Blinken, and Donald and Melania Trump. Want to see those threads too?

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=53364

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=89726

This scammer seems to have his finger on the pulse. He's updating and rewriting his scripts to keep up with current affairs. You may even say he's a smart scammer. He's made one big mistake though. When he's sending out his format, in among the genuine people receiving the email are our "catcher" emails. When we receive them, we post them up here. That means that every new story he tells gets immediately put out into the public domain for people to find. Now, let's see what news story he jumps on next. Anyone want to guess what it'll be and how long it'll take him?
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Blog.