Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

"Takedown Reporting" can kiss my ass!

Blog posts and news about the site.

"Takedown Reporting" can kiss my ass!

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Feb 23, 2023 5:20 pm

For the past few months we've been receiving emails requesting threads mentioning Bank of America be removed. You can see them at viewtopic.php?f=18&t=98444&p=274023#p274023 and viewtopic.php?f=6&t=103933#p273802

When I tweeted about this, someone from BoA started quoting their script about phishing emails to me, no matter how much I pointed out it wasn't a phishing attempt, and they'd even written to Cloudflare in an attempt to get the pages deleted. Yet there we were, going round and round in circles in a seemingly neverending loop of them trying to warn me of phishing scams and by getting increasingly annoyed telling them it WASN'T a phishing email. Eventually I wrote to BoA with all the details and waited for a reply. Place your bets now on how quickly they replied. If you said "They never did" then you're right. Jump forward to yesterday. Lookie what I found in my inbox.

Domain Takedown

Domains General <domains@takedownreporting.com>

Greetings,

We represent Bank of America(BOA) and they have brought the following sites to our attention, which we believe to be Hosted by you:

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=103933#p273802

The above URL is falsifying the identity of our client Bank of America(BOA) by using its name in the hosted webpage. This content is involved in financial scams via a post or ad in your platform. Our client Bank of America has identified this content and requested the immediate removal of the infringing content. We request the content be removed and unregistered at the earliest.

Trademarked Details:
Trademark Name - Bank of America
Registration number - 2494690
Jurisdiction of trademark registration - United States
Main website - https://www.bankofamerica.com/

Please check and remove the offending post from your platform.

Further, I attached the screenshot of the offending content as the proof.
Thanks for your help.
James Christopher

Let's spell this out. The posts here are reports of emails received by scammers who are pretending to be BOA, and are made in the public's interest. It's the same all over the site. The names change, but the scams and the purpose of them being posted remain the same. They are not going to be removed, no matter how many times we receive emails like this. Got it?
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: "Takedown Reporting" can kiss my ass!

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Mar 15, 2023 9:07 am

.... and another request from the same people:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=95894

The Bank of America Corporation is an American multinational investment bank and financial services holding company headquartered at the Bank of America Corporate Center in Charlotte, North Carolina.

We represent Bank of America(BOA) and they have brought the following sites to our attention, which we believe to be Hosted by you:

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=95894#p274794

williamsrodriguezpro@gmail.com - Scam Survivors
ScamSurvivors.com No longer a victim. No longer alone.
http://www.scamsurvivors.com

The above URL is falsifying the identity of our client Bank of America(BOA) by using its name in the hosted webpage. This content is involved in financial scams via a post or ad on your platform. This phishing page is scamming users by obtaining their login credentials. Our client Bank of America has identified this content and requested the immediate removal of the infringing content. We request the content be removed and unregistered at the earliest.

Trademarked Details:

Main website - https:/ /www.bankofamerica.com/

Your contact details: domains@takedownreporting.com

Thanks for your help.

James Christopher
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby nnnyc » Mon May 29, 2023 10:17 am

They have targeted my company now, claiming to represent major league baseball. And submitting fraudulent copyrights.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkTjuEeCCWI
nnnyc
New survivor

Unread postby Wayne » Tue May 30, 2023 6:51 pm

Call them out on it everywhere you can. They seem to have left us alone for now, but who knows for how long.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jun 02, 2023 11:12 am

Well, I spoke too soon.

Hello,

Cloudflare received a trademark infringement complaint regarding: scamsurvivors.com

The information we received was the following:

Reporter's Name: James Christopher
Trademark Holder's Name:
Reporter's Email Address: domains@takedownreporting.com

Reported URLs:

https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... iew=unread

Original Work: Trademarked Symbol: Bank of America
Registration Number: 2494690
Registration Office: USPTO (USA)
Logs or Evidence of Abuse: The Bank of America Corporation is an American multinational investment bank and financial services holding company headquartered at the Bank of America Corporate Center in Charlotte, North Carolina. they have brought the following sites to our attention, which we believe to be Hosted by you:

URL: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... iew=unread

IP: 104.21.64.145

The above URL is falsifying the identity of our client Bank of America(BOA) by using its name on the hosted webpage. This content is involved in financial scams via a post or ad on your platform. This phishing page is scamming users by obtaining their login credentials. Our client Bank of America has identified this content and requested the immediate removal of the infringing content. We request the content be removed and unregistered at the earliest.

Trademarked Details:

Main website - https://www.bankofamerica.com/

Thanks for your help.

James Christopher
Comments:

We have forwarded this complaint to your hosting provider.
Thanks,
The Cloudflare Team

Note; "Bank of America" isn't even mentioned at either of the supplied links.
Wayne

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jun 17, 2023 1:49 am

Greetings,

We agree that the posting in question shares only the scam recipient's experience and is not a scam site itself. It was identified as malicious in error. We apologize for our mistake and any inconvenience it caused you and we would like to withdraw our request for removal.

We would be would politely request that you remove your posting of our erroneous request.

Thank You.

Post they are referring to: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=95894#p274794
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jun 17, 2023 2:08 am

The exact same message they sent us almost exactly a year ago. See viewtopic.php?f=18&t=98444&p=274023#p274023

This is the second time they've admitted it was "identified as malicious in error" and apologised, and we saw how well that went the first time around. Will they stop bothering us after this, or carry on again just like they did last time.

Apologising means nothing if you continue doing the same actions after it.
Wayne

Return to Blog.