Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

We can't help you if you don't help us.

Blog posts and news about the site.

We can't help you if you don't help us.

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:38 pm

I'm not talking about financially here, though obviously we're not going to complain if you click on the yellow donate button you can see on the page. What I want to discuss is information. The lifeblood of this site is information. It's how others found us before, how you found us and how others will find us in the future. Without information we are nothing. However, a number of people come to us asking for help, and when we ask them for more information so we can do our research for them, they dry up. It's frustrating as hell when people send nothing but more of their story when we ask for actual details. We need names, email addresses, websites, the actual text of what they said to you, photos they used and so on. "He said he was in the army" or "He seems suspicious" doesn't help. If you went to the doctor with a headache and, when he asked exactly where it hurts replied with "It's a bad pain", then how can he diagnose your problem. If your car broke down, you wouldn't spend more time telling the mechanic about how many miles to the gallon it gets. Why would you ask for help identifying if someone is a scammer, then not give any details about them? Sounds crazy doesn't it, but that's all part and parcel of what we deal with here. If you want us to help you, we need you to help us back. Oh, and don't get all angry when we say "Well, I have no idea based on what you've told me". We can only work with what we're given. We're good, but we're no miracle workers.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Blog.