Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Time off.

Blog posts and news about the site.

Time off.

Unread postby Wayne » Mon May 16, 2022 3:59 pm

Up until COVID hit, the team here would meet up every May for around 10 days or so of holidaying together. Things still being up in the air the way they are right now, my wife and I did a few days away on our own instead this year. Even after getting back, I decided to do that 10-14 days off. None of us get paid for doing this. This isn't a 9-5, Monday to Friday thing. We spend every spare moment we have here. It's been known for us to sometimes go for weeks, even months without a single day off. I'm sure no one would begrudge us some "quiet time", right? Oh, and being "on holiday" doesn't mean being incommunicado. I still checked my emails every day, and even managed to sneak in an interview with a BBC radio station before going souvenir shopping one day. Anyway, holiday over, back to work.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Blog.