Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Report Ghana scam info.ghanapolice@consultant.com

If you want to bait, we want to keep you safe.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 26, 2022 7:49 pm

Attached therein is XXXXX bank statement from 01/12/2020 to 15/10/2021 with a record transaction of 88,000 ghana cedis credited to his account on 04/10/2021 from you, this is a probable cause for an arrest of XXXXX hopefully tomorrow or the next few days.

GHANA CRIME UNIT
Old Parliament House Accra
Ghana
+233 302 66 55 5
info.ghanapolice@consultant.com

NOTICE - This email and any attachments may be confidential, subject to copyright and/or legal privilege and are intended solely for the use of the intended recipient. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete it from your system. To avoid incurring legal liabilities, you must not distribute or copy the information in this email without the permission of the sender. Ghana Crime Unit (GCU )communication systems are monitored to the extent permitted by law. Consequently, any email and/or attachments may be read by monitoring staff. Only specified personnel are authorised to conclude any binding agreement on behalf of the GCU by email. The GCU accepts no responsibility for unauthorized agreements reached with other employees or agents. The security of this email and any attachments cannot be guaranteed. Email messages are routinely scanned but malicious software infection and corruption of content can still occur during transmission over the Internet. Any views or opinions expressed in this communication are solely those of the author and represent those of the Ghana Crime Unit (GCU).

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: Report Ghana scam info.ghanapolice@consultant.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 26, 2022 7:52 pm

My Reply:

Ok, thank you for the update. I will look forward to testifying in court if needed. I would need to get a passport and make flight arrangements.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri May 27, 2022 8:23 pm

Sir,
Our pleasure in meeting you to testify and for legal paperwork’s and prosecution, you need to bring along your bar certificate to certify that you are an international lawyer and holds a call to bar certificate from the Ghana Bar association to be able to stand in the docket and represent yourself legally and after the arrest according to CRIMINAL PROCEDURE CODE, 1960 (ACT 30)

The law stipulates that “a person who is arrested, restricted or detained (a) for the purpose of bringing him before a court in execution of an order of a court; or (b) upon reasonable suspicion of his having committed or being about to commit a criminal offence under the laws of Ghana, and who is not released, shall be brought before a court within 7 days after the arrest, restriction or detention.

XXXXXX has right to institute legal proceedings against the police when he is kept longer. And we would bail him if after 7days you do not prosecute the case to court.

Only a lawyer called by the Ghana Bar Association(GBA) of lawyers has the right to instigate a case and you can log on the official Ghana Bar Association of lawyers website https:/ /www.glc.gov.gh/find-a-lawyer/
Click on lawyers in good standing and find names of verified lawyers and contact the lawyer explaining the case and asking for his/her service.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri May 27, 2022 8:25 pm

Reply:

Ok, do you recommend any certain one to handle this?
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat May 28, 2022 7:54 pm

In the early hours of today, led by Mr Jasper and the Ghana Police Service we raided the premises of XXXXX at Achimota and apprehend the alleged con man, XXXXX with two others.

XXXXX a 39yrs giving his occupation as a business man together with John Amo 29yrs and Kusi Agyapong 28 yrs as a plumber and building constructors respectively were arrested and brought to the police station.

As part of the investigation of XXXXX, the police has seized four luxury cars belonging to XXXXX, at least in part with fraud proceeds including two 2016 Mercedes Benz G63AMG, a Toyota Land Cruiser and a Range Rover sports

Items retrieved from the house after search were 4 mobile phones, 3 laptops, a computer and cash including other gadgets.

The government had pushed the cyber crime bill through parliament and passed amid reports of those using technology particularly internet to scam as fraud and perpetrators will be jail or fined up to 10 times victims lost.

Sir, we are counting on you to find a licensed lawyer from the Ghana Legal Council to prosecute and file the case to court for judgement.

the court convicting the perpetrators may order that the property or money stolen thereof be restored to the victim of scam (section 146 of Act 30).

In a criminal case the state prosecutes the offender with her own lawyers and resources. The victim of the offence is not required to pay anything. But the opposite holds sway in a civil action. The victim has to get his own lawyer to pursue for compensation on his behalf. Thus, the legal fees are borne by the victim.

This is a civil case and you are to pay for the service of a lawyer to represent you in court and win a compensation on your behalf and with the evidence we have gathered we assure you victory as given to other victims in court ruling.

Attached therein is pictures of XXXXX and the other “suspects” in police detention and a mug shot of XXXXX awaiting court trials.
Counting on you and your lawyer from GLC to proceed within 7 days as constitutes in the CRIMINAL PROCEDURE ACT,1960(ACT 30).

The arrest of XXXXX has made headlines in the newspaper and will get you a copy for your reading.

GHANA CRIME UNIT
Ghana
+233 302 66 55 5

NOTICE - This email and any attachments may be confidential, subject to copyright and/or legal privilege and are intended solely for the use of the intended recipient. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete it from your system. To avoid incurring legal liabilities, you must not distribute or copy the information in this email without the permission of the sender. Ghana Crime Unit (GCU )communication systems are monitored to the extent permitted by law. Consequently, any email and/or attachments may be read by monitoring staff. Only specified personnel are authorised to conclude any binding agreement on behalf of the GCU by email. The GCU accepts no responsibility for unauthorized agreements reached with other employees or agents. The security of this email and any attachments cannot be guaranteed. Email messages are routinely scanned but malicious software infection and corruption of content can still occur during transmission over the Internet. Any views or opinions expressed in this communication are solely those of the author and represent those of the Ghana Crime Unit (GCU).

The above image is actually a scammer arrested in Kenya not Ghana:
https://twitter.com/DCI_Kenya/status/14 ... 76/photo/1

Date = 01/02/2022?

In the early hours of today, led by Mr Jasper and the Ghana Police Service we raided the premises of XXXXX at Achimota and apprehend the alleged con man, XXXXX with two others.

XXXXX initially resisted an arrest ,claiming his name was Gordwin but further search with his National ID number proved him wrong
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat May 28, 2022 7:58 pm

My Reply:

I am glad he has been arrested. I still hope you will recommend a good lawyer from the list at the website.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun May 29, 2022 10:06 pm

Sir,
Find attached in this email pictures of good lawyers in good standing with another attachment of their names - choose from the name and give us the name so we give you his/ her contact details.

Hope you are able to view the arrested XXXXX with his two suspects in police custody.

GHANA CRIME UNIT
Ghana
+233 302 66 55 5

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun May 29, 2022 10:09 pm

My Reply:

Ok, since you do not care which one. How about I go with Sofina Jowara 1920385.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon May 30, 2022 8:08 pm

Please you can reach Esq.Sofina Jawara at
Email:sofinalegaladvisory@sofinagroups.com. OR
sofinalegaladvisory@gmail.com

Please send email to both of her email address .

With my responsibility in the police service I act professional with service with integrity thereof cannot choose a lawyer/ legal assistance to plaintiff(s).
Am a guidance to you to explain the law where you are naive.

Let us know when you have reach out to Esq.Sofina Jawara as you have 7 days to prosecute and file the case to court for judgement and reward.

Thank You

GHANA CRIME UNIT
Ghana
+233 302 66 55 5

Sir,
How you are treating this case is not fair- we have explain all legal proceeding in civil case and the Criminal code procedure of not keeping a “suspect” in police custody for more than 7 days after arrest and you need a lawyer to sign to the prosecution form and take the matter to court and still we have not told us if you have contacted a lawyer and the way forward if this matter for the number of weeks we have work on arresting the “suspect” XXXXX and your time to push it forward to court for judgment and it takes over 12 hours to respond to our message.

Be serious and treat this civil case with urgency.

Thank You

GHANA CRIME UNIT
Ghana
+233 302 66 55 5
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon May 30, 2022 8:17 pm

My reply:

Right now I'm working so I check my E-mails when I get home after work and respond as best I can. I will contact Sofina after I finish this message.

Message to Sofina, CC to Ghana Crime Unit:

Dear Ms. Jawara,
I was referred to you by the Ghana Police Crime Unit. They said I need to secure a lawyer for the purpose of suing a scammer named XXXXX in order to recover my stolen money. I am copying this message to them so you can talk about the case. Please reply to my message if you are able to take on my case against this criminal.
Thank you,

ETA: My message to Sofina appears to have bounced.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Baiting help/advice/FAQs