Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

How do we obtain all these emails?

If you want to bait, we want to keep you safe.

How do we obtain all these emails?

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:49 pm

You'll notice that we post up a lot of emails in this section of the forum. Let me explain how we get them. Firstly, to clear up any confusion, we don't get them by approaching scammers. Every one has been sent unsolicited to a "catcher account". These are email accounts that are made specifically for the purpose of receiving emails from scammers. The address is then put out online. There's several ways of doing this. One of the most common is to find guestbooks on websites, leave a friendly message related to the site's content (take some time checking out the website first as you may learn something new in the process) with the address at the end of it, and wait. Online scrapers will find that address and add it to lists of email addresses, which are then picked up by scammers/spammers. Another way is to make your own list. It's simply a text file containing nothing more than a list of "catcher" email addresses uploaded to a few file sharing sites. It's easier if a number of you get together and add as many addresses as possible for this one. Scammers are always on the lookout for email lists, and sooner rather than later you'll find that it'll be used by scammers and the scam emails will start arriving. My main catcher was made over a dozen years ago, and still receives around 40 scam emails a day. It really is that simple. The scammers come to you, you never go after them. Quite frankly, with a good catcher you'll be so busy with the scammers that approach you, you'll never need to go looking for scammers.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Baiting help/advice/FAQs