Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Love is in the air

If you want to bait, we want to keep you safe.

Love is in the air

Unread postby firefly » Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:14 pm

Surprise surprise in one of my baiting accounts:

Dear Beloved

I am a seer and it is my gift for as long as my child hood age, i have help numerous number of people with messages such as this very one am connecting to you presently. My name is Father Francisco Moreno Ruiz Crush I live in the country of Italy city of Rome and i have no kids or siblings. I can say am a honest man and will expect honesty from people I love nature and all its natural gifts, I am age 44 and you? I also precede over a community cathedral over her in Rome Italy. I have had series of this particular dream reoccurring again & again this past months with your contact address with a single message which is "Tell Her Love Is At The Door" and i believe this is a clear message to you to be aware of your future and intimate life as a door is representing a new horizon in your Love life is about to open. there is no further explanation to this message and i advice you hold on to what your your life is offering to you at this moment of time, i keep asking myself why should i a;ways be the one to bring people together and life happily together as am single myself i have always had several messages of such and help total strangers meet with their loved one. This is what i believe in. A messager to the world and i want to continue to sleep like a baby because sincerely not a good sleep ever since i this reoccurring dreams started. I urge you to take this seriously and please don't contact me as you can see i'm only a messenger to you and I'll always contact you if there are more messages for you if you wish. She made mention in her message as always "His On The Way" I hope you two get along well according to this message you both have to work it out. Have a great life and a happy tomorrow with your life. Thanks for your audeince and precious time to be attentive, may you be blessed in all you do.

Sincerely,
Father Francisco Moreno Ruiz Crush

He is using Yandex - no IP.

Oh, father, can you tell me who he is? Please, please, please...
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Love is in the air

Unread postby firefly » Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:07 pm

Email:

I have prayed a day for you and everything is well. You see, there have been hindrances,obstacles, and disappointment for some years now for you but now is your time come to enjoy love. I can only see a few things but if you want me to go deeper to speeding things up for you it will cost a little charity service. How much are you committed to your partner will make the bond stronger foundation. And I can see He is poor but from a noble family and He is spiritually,emotionally balance. He will be a great hero! He is closer you!

How close he is, father? Can you give me a hint, maybe? If I reach out my hand can I touch him? It might help if you tell me something about him, because I have not noticed him...
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:49 pm

New character :

Hello Dear
I got good news to share, my name is Joe Barrey and i living presently in the USA for 36 years now. I lost my job a couple of months back and I'm Black American so living with two adopted kids, a lovely boy and a girl who age 16 & age 10 for the boy. I received a call 2 weeks back which stated this "Royalty at the door" which am going to be explaining breifly. I'm contacting you because of the repeated voice in my heart calling out your name telling me in the head to make a contact with you because you are my helper and i wonder why is that? this had taking full circle for months now as it keep occuring whenever I'm relaxed at work or at home in the church and everywhere i go. I have wondered who you are every bit of it. This voice keep reminding me of one word "She is on the way" and says your name is "Lovely" is this correct please? and says you can my helper. I'm in search of a wife because right now i have less time, i'll explain about the call; I have less time to ascend a throne i wonder how, till i found my lovely parent who took good care of me are my forster parent basically my biological parent are of a Royal Blood line. The call came from a woman claiming to be my aunty Mrs Destiny Osageduwa who said to me i'm the crown prince of Esan land of Edo Kingdom and said i must come back home or there will be caos in the land because i'm the choosen prince of all the prince in the kingdom to rule. It seem like a dream and a scam till i ask my forster Father is Dead and Mother a cripple who confirm it is true. She had mention she was a tourist in africa when this all happen years ago as she kept it a secret till this days Saying i was to be taking away from Africa so the evil and jealousy of men will not harm me, she said my birth is a testimony because it rained all day on the faithful birthday (24th december 1955) and fertility all through as the years go by, so i'm a special prince who at that tender age needed to be kept safe and sound for the sake of my destiny. It is the tradition and custom of my people not to showcase the crown prince till he is of age to rule in the royal palace from the eyes of the evil one so they beleive. My forster mother is a cripple and am lonely in this world all alone. I'm in search of a Woman who' pride will be my desire but rather unfortunately i haven't found this missing puzzle in my life. For now i want a contract marriage with you because Mrs Lovely had said it is the tradition & custom of my people up IN Africa that my wife will travel all the way to Africa to observe the Kingdom, People, Resources and way of life before there can be any crowning and ruling over her subjects, I thinking you can do this for me? so if she is satisfied i can then come and meet her and the marriage ceremony and coronation starts properly. My Queen should be from any race which had never happened before according to Mrs Destiny, any color but must have a good home training as well as a lovely family tree. I beleive you have this quality so i can say destiny has a better way of unfolding beautiful paths together. I'll love to have you contact details as soon as you have decided on contract proposal, humbly desire your sincere thoughts and decesion because a man of his word is right at the door step of your house only will you open the door and accept me for who i'm? a nobody, a commoner, a stranger and a friend.. What ever you decide will be nice and okay with me as i do undersatnd the decision might be somewhat dreadful for you, and if you will love to have more information about this proposal kindly indicate in your message in gratitude to mother nature hopefully receive a message from you and I hope i've made the right contact? You have a lovely week and so i await your message, and please inform me if you have no interest so i can move on with my life okay, thanks for your audience and time, bye for now.

Picture received:

joe111.jpg

Replied with:

Huh?

Puzzled and re-reading the message, trying to understand what the hell is he talking about. If you have any idea, please let me know.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:16 pm

The lover heaven sent:

Hello and how do you do? Thank you for your message. I really want to know if you are interested in my proposal? Or I can move away from your door way. I don't want you to misunderstand me! Should you have any question or need any information please let me know. Thanks.

Hard to have any question as long as I have no idea what you are talking about, Joe. Maybe you can try to explain to me again.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:16 pm

xxx I think what I have said is enough to explain, but as you want more explanation here is a summary for you. I'm single man who have nothing to offer but honesty. I'm not walking at the moment that's because I told my boss to not treat every one the way he does, what did I get, got fired! So I got a message from a woman (Mrs Osas Destiny)who assuming she is my aunty for a come-back home, she announced to me how important i'm to her people in Africa. I'm a long awaited prince, the crown prince of Esan kingdom. Saying my biological parent are from a royal blood line and in fact my biological Father and Mother, King & Queen of Esan Land. For months now I have been having this repeated dreams and visions of a particular woman whom when ever I try to reach for her she moves with the wind away from my grasp. All of this indications have fallen to your person, how u know I got your contact from the same dream. Even the voices in my head tells me its you for me. I myself cannot explain because I'm still in shock! I who was known by none, a crown Prince who lost his kingdom because of religion so my guiding mother told me. What to do! So I contacted you and I intend to find my real parents but what matters now is my real mother wants me to bring a wife, a woman of my own but I'm single, never married. This is how i contacted you. You see.. What I'm talking about is like a dream the same way I had several dreams about you, do you in any way believe in soulmate? Please I want you to ask me whatever you wanna know.. And if you need more explanation please let me know because it is important you do understand my messages.. What are you doing today maybe we can chat some?

Joe Barrey

Can you explain me more, please? Yes, I believe in soulmate.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:59 pm

The "reverend" is also back...

I have been at the orphanage home all this while praying and spending time with this kids. I sincerely feel for this children and I made a vow to them. You're at a point of your life where you have to take in all the energy you can. I'll admonish you to make a vow and a donation to this orphanage because as I can see your kids are on the way as well. Listen! I have prayed for you have faith. Now I want you to sow an orphanage seed of faith okay. To clear every hindrance before you and do not expect to see a perfect man he is a simple man and has a heart of a king. Send your donations and let God almighty favor you. Have a great day thanks.

Reverend Father,

Are you trying to tell me that I am pregnant? Who's the daddy?
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:46 am

September 20 - the "Reverend":

xxx what I'm saying to you is you have already found the right man but you just do not acknowledge it. You have no man in your life now and you are single but if you look deep into you life you will find a man whose asking for you, do not let him go this man is important to your future and harmony, he will bring you joy and happiness. There is a man around you presently, like I said, I can only see a few thing but if you want I can go deeper with your work of prayers with spiritual items. This man is already with you as I can see. May the almighty God favor you. Amen.

There is no man near me I can see. I was looking around in the church, in the grocery, on the street - no new face. Can you be more specific, please? Oh... and yes... you never answer me about the pregnancy part - do I need to see a doctor? How I managed to get pregnant without being with no one for years?
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:20 am

The lover heaven sent:

I'm in search of a wife. But it will be a contract marriage between us. Maybe we can develop deep feeling s for each other but for now I do not want to inconvenience you in any way. Like I have said, please will you accept my proposal to be my wife in this period. Now understand this: I'm Prince Joe. The crown Prince of Esan kingdom and I'm in search of my bride. I have found you and so I want us to start preparation immediately because I have to ascend the throne with you. My meeting you is like a destiny, you are the right one for me I believe you are the one for me. I want to talk to my family about you if you do not mind? I know you understand what I want now? How are you, can I know you and where you grow up from? I like you.

Wow... are you telling me I will be a princess?
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:52 am

The lover heavent sent:

Hello xxx! I'll like you to understand will you like to be my Queen I know I have nothing to offer at this very point, but you'll enjoy and have joy.

Well, at least you are honest. The last one asking me to be his Queen while having nothing to offer was asking me also to pay his rent. It will be the same with you?
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby JimmieRobinson » Tue Aug 15, 2023 4:53 pm

firefly wrote:Surprise surprise in one of my baiting accounts:

Dear Beloved

I am a seer and it is my gift for as long as my child hood age, i have help numerous number of people with messages such as this very one am connecting to you presently. My name is Father Francisco Moreno Ruiz Crush I live in the country of Italy city of Rome and i have no kids or siblings. I can say am a honest man and will expect honesty from people I love nature and all its natural gifts, I am age 44 and you? I also precede over a community cathedral over her in Rome Italy. I have had series of this particular dream reoccurring again & again this past months with your contact address with a single message which is "Tell Her Love Is At The Door" and i believe this is a clear message to you to be aware of your future and intimate life as a door is representing a new horizon in your Love life is about to open. there is no further explanation to this message and i advice you hold on to what your your life is offering to you at this moment of time, i keep asking myself why should i a;ways be the one to bring people together and life happily together as am single myself i have always had several messages of such and help total strangers meet with their loved one. This is what i believe in. GetModNow is a support platform for the gaming community that provides documentation and mods for games. With the goal of creating a more diverse and enjoyable gaming experience, GetModNow allows players to access and download custom mods to change or add to the content, features and visuals of the game in a creative way. create..A messager to the world and i want to continue to sleep like a baby because sincerely not a good sleep ever since i this reoccurring dreams started. I urge you to take this seriously and please don't contact me as you can see i'm only a messenger to you and I'll always contact you if there are more messages for you if you wish. She made mention in her message as always "His On The Way" I hope you two get along well according to this message you both have to work it out. Have a great life and a happy tomorrow with your life. Thanks for your audeince and precious time to be attentive, may you be blessed in all you do.

Sincerely,
Father Francisco Moreno Ruiz Crush

He is using Yandex - no IP.

Oh, father, can you tell me who he is? Please, please, please...

Hi, Your insights and experiences as a seer are really fascinating. Your message about a new horizon opening up in my love life is thoughtful. I will keep your words in mind and stay open to possibilities. :)
JimmieRobinson
New survivor

Next

Return to Baiting help/advice/FAQs