Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

From Nigeria with luv

If you want to bait, we want to keep you safe.

Re: From Nigeria with luv

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 15, 2014 5:57 am

Email - 13 hours ago:

xxx dear,

I know how much you have tried your best to make sure everything is okay with me since my arrival in Nigeria. We don't need to have doubt over each other, cause we have been communicating for long now. You know the period we met was when the contract was awarded and since then we have been longing to be together. You ask me to send you the bank account details, which I did. Why is it taking your accountant time to make the transaction. The transaction can be done on line, as long the details are available. Let me know if the transaction was successful. Honey, you know how much I love, adore and want to spend the rest of my life with you. I don't have any doubt about your love for me, I know you care, love and want the best for me. All I need now is to leave this country on time and I will transfer the money bank to you immediately I get to London. I care and I love you so much, know that I will always love you each day of my life. Am sorry for my disturbance and I promise to pay you back with happy moment when I finally get to Australia to be with you. I love you so much....! Take care and write me on time, your message gives me hope and strength.

George.
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld from Glo Mobile.

Email - 8 hours ago:

How soon do you believe a transaction can be made, without having the bank account details? Hun, I start to believe you don't really want my help and we are wasting precious time with nonsense's....!

Honey that was the reason I sent you the bank details last week so the transaction can be done on time. We should always have faith that everything is going to work positively for us. Why am so worried is that my friend will be traveling back to New york for his winter season with his family and I need him to send the money down to me here before leaving London. I need you now honey, you know your accountant is going to make the transaction twice and I need him to be fast about it. Forgive me for the troubles i caused you. I miss you a lot and I can't tell you how much I want you near.

Tender hugs and warm kisses!

His "son" - 7 hours ago:

How are you doing out there? Checked my mail today but can't find your message there. Hope all is fine with you? Is been a week now since you respond to my message. I know you don't spend too much time to reply to your messages. If anything is wrong, please do not hesitate to share it with me. Take care and bye for now.

Replies:

Frank, my dear,

I am really sorry for not being able to reply to your messages. I have some problems I need to clear up with your father. Those and my own work are keeping me quite busy. hope you are fine.

George,

First of all, you were asking to contact my bank accountant directly. That shows a lack of trust in me and I was disturbed to see such a behavior from you, after all I have done for you. Now you are trying to teach my bank accountant how to do the job I am paying him to do. If you are so good in giving advises, why don't you try to advise yourself about what you need to do for dealing with your own problems? It is the first time when you mention I need to send the money in two different transactions... after a week. Sure you take your time to tell me what really matters...
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:43 pm

Email: 15 Nov:

I was only suggesting that to you to enable your accountant make the transaction on time, you are always busy with work and don't have much time for other activities. Am sorry if you think I don't trust you, I know in my heart that I trust, believe, care, and love you. Wish I can open my heart, so you see it beats for you alone!! I have not been myself since knowing we are having issues concerning this. Honey, you should not get upset over this, we should be planning on how to make our winter season a happy moment. I respect you a lot, and am not happy when your are angry. Forgive me for my behavior, I didn't mean any harm. How are you enjoying your weekend over there? You need to have some rest, try to have a massage. Don't worry honey, I will be the one massaging you soon. Love you baby!

Email - 17 Nov:

Hey love,

Here are a few things i wish to do with you when i finally get to xxx to be with you. Hold you and gaze into your eyes and realize how much i love you...and tell you. Wipe away the days stresses and issues, with warm kisses. Blindfold you and take you somewhere romantic....Be more proud of you than i already am at this very moment. Go on a carriage ride with through the park. Cook your favorite meal and feed you as my baby. Have our picture taken together. Talk to each other using only body language. Make love to you passionately, I know you are going to beg me for more. Take you to a place you've never been before, just to make you happy. Go to the museum together to have some time out. Spend all day with you doing nothing. Always being honest with each other. I would love to hear from you. the things you wish to do with me when am there with you honey. Bye for now and remember you are always in my heart to stay.

Don't tempt me, George. I am waiting for such a long time to be with you and I try hard not to think about the things I wish to do with you. I can only assure you that you will receive everything you deserve and even more than that.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:26 pm

Email - 18 hours ago:

Hello love,

Thank you for assuring me your love and for your understanding. I truly feel blessed that you have become a part of my life, and I cannot wait for the day that we join our life together. I want to lie next to you at night and fall asleep in your arms. I want to wake to your beautiful smile. I want to be your everything, because you are everything to me. I could not imagine what my life would be like without you, you have touched my heart in ways no one could ever comprehend. I just want to spend the rest of my life with you and be happy forever....! Everyday I wake up thanking God for you, you have given me so much and I don't know if I will be able to give back all that you have given me. You have been my guiding light when I was lost. You have been my comforter through all my trials and sorrow. You are my rock and shoulder to carry on. I want to use this medium to beg you to do everything in your power to make sure I leave here on time. Talk with your accountant about the transaction, am just here doing nothing. Help me out honey so I can leave on time to meet you. Thank you for your response and take good care of yourself.

George.

George, you have such a bad habit asking me to talk with my accountant Friday nights. No idea how the things are in that part of the world you are, but here it is already week-end. And no one is talking about work related problems during the week-ends... Instead of being there doing nothing, try to remember you are a man who need to take care of himself. What happens with that loan you asked for months ago? You did not say a single word about it anymore.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:47 pm

Email - 12 hours ago:

Honey, I can remember I explained everything to you concerning the loan I requested before traveling for the contract. The bank requested that my lawyer should come with a collateral that will serve as a insurance for the loan. And the only valuable property was my house in London. You know the loan I applied for was so huge to enable me finish with the work on time. I don't really know why you are doubting me now after this past months that we have been together. I never doubt your love for me and I keep believing you cause I know you are the one for me. You get angry easily this days, and I don't know why? You ask me for the bank details, now you are not saying anything about it. I didn't get mad cause I know you are busy. I always tried all my best not to make you sad, cause I know how it feels to love someone for so long now and not able to be together. You have always been strong.....please let's stay strong together. We will see soon.....! How is your weekend over there? Miss you so much hun.

I am not doubting you, George. God knows I try my best here just for being able to see you after all this time. Yes, you told me about the loan before traveling, but not a single word after that and I was wondering why you have those problems you have there, if you managed to get that loan. My week-end is not great - I feel bad and I am upset because all of those troubles that you seem to collect like others are collecting stamps. Sure it is not easy to be with someone like you...
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:40 am

The begin of the 11 month together - emails after emails when he does not even dare to mention the money issues anymore...

The "son" is worried:

Bless day from here to you, how are you doing out there and what is the latest momentum regarding my father's long stay in the African continent mom ? I am really fill with great joy of anticipations of knowing i will be with you soon over there in Australia but the clown on my head still take away the joy of the moment because my dad is far away from where i know is not convenient for him and every moment i think about it even in the middle of the crowd in my school, its like all hope is gone away from seeing my dad soon. Please do get in contact with my dad to know on how this whole thing can be done with and so that my father can come back home, I need to see him mom and i can no longer hold my tears within me any more has it drain always out of my eyes with my inability to hold what is happening to my dad over there in Africa. Write me when you have the time, Take care.

Frank dear,

I understand it is hard for you and believe, please, it is not easier for me either to know your father is there and not back home. I am in contact with him all the time. What I don't understand is why you are not asking him when he is coming back and you are asking me. I know as much as you know about this and I am also waiting for his return.

And looks like "my boy" found another way to pay for his way back...

I will be going to the airport this morning to inquire on how i can travel back to London, tried to talk with some other contractor here if they can buy some construction equipment to enable me raise funds to settle everything here so i can travel back home to be with my son. Frank have been so worried, and i need to be in London soon. I don't want to disturb you with my issue here cause is been frustrating honey. I know you have been so busy with work cause of the festive period, and i just want you to be fine and healthy. I just wish i can leave here on time to be there with you so we can prepare for the winter season together.

You are right, my dear, and I know how frustrating can be. Frank is asking me also when you will be back home - no idea why he don't ask you instead. Glad to know you are a man able to solve his own problems now and I will be happy to meet you when all those problems would be dealt with.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:32 pm

A full year today since we exchanged the first message on the dating site. The general result - 8 bank accounts.

Last email received today:

Hello xxx,

I am sad, lonely and frustrated my lady. I received your previous message asking me on how you can help me solve this problem without any failure cause you want me back home safe. Then I send you an account in USA you be transferring the money to, after some days I got a message from you that you are out of town for christmas and will be back home after New Year Eve. That your work forced you to be in a mountain area where there is no internet access. I was so confuse when I receive your message, have to start making other plans on how to raise money so I can travel to be with my son. I travel to the northern part of the country, the following day to meet with a contractor that was interested in the sales of construction equipment. The evening I got there, there was an information that a terrorist group attack the state at early hours. Immediately the President calls for state of emergency to restore peace in the state....During this period, there was no movement. I misplace my mobile phone inside the taxi I took to the hotel i lodge, since then I have not been able to call or reach my son. My queen, I am back now but the business didn't go as plan....Just want you to know that i didn't abandon you or Frank, you know I care for you both and I do miss you each seconds that passes. I know Frank will be so worried about me cause we have not stay that long without been together. I really do miss him a lot and am sorry for not been able to be with you during this christmas and New Year. My love, you know I have never stay this long without a word from me. You know how much you mean to me, how can I stay without writing you a message?? Was so scared am not going to see you too, cause I was so frighten that am going to die here. Darling, I have to go and get another mobile phone so I can call frank today, I will drop a message for him that am okay that I will be coming home soon. Thank you for your concern, your love, your understanding and your motherly care to my son. Honey, am I going to pay you for your kind attitude towards my family. I love you so much and please tell me how you spend your christmas and New year.

George.

I misplace my mobile phone = Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld from Glo Mobile.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:41 pm

I ignored the message with the 8th bank account so the "boy" sent it again. Of course, I ignored it again... "we can not talk about anything else than money?". Last message received 1 hour ago:

I got a message from my friend in USA concerning the bank account details i sent to you for the transaction. Abbas Ali is trying to help me get the money so i can travel back to be with my son in London. Was so surprise when he said that the Fraud Department in USA called him on phone and start asking question in respect of the bank account I sent to you. Why will you do such thing when you said you want to help me so i can travel back home. Abbas Ali have nothing to do with fraud, he is just helping me out with the transfer. I got his contact through a friend in USA that was helping me with an account. Why would you allow your accountant to know you are transferring money to me? I know he is the one behind all this, and am disappointed that you discuss our private life and issues with him . Please inform him to stop the transaction immediately. Abbas was so bitterly angry when he called me about the whole issue, I was weak and speechless to know you can do such thing. Why would you betrayed me when you know how long we have been together?? You know I love, care and want the best for you. Is anything wrong my dear? I still can't believe it, you broke my heart......! Called your accountant to stop the transaction immediately you receive the message. Bye for now.

George.

I have no idea what you are talking about. My bank accountant will return from holiday just Monday and I have not even spoken with him about this bank account. I have no idea what kind of friends you have, but I do not want to have anything to do with someone having issues with the Fraud Department in any state. What dirty things are you and your friends involved in?
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:28 pm

Broder is having trouble with his Bank friend? Now that's bad news. :D

Usually, I would tell my Lad that I just sent the money yesterday and then make him ask for the payment slip. Then send a payment slip and when he wants the payment reversed it'll take a few days but you can send the money to another account if he has one.

Great job FF!
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:13 pm

After an hour:

I received your message, and want to be sure about what you saying about the whole issue. Did you contact the Fraud department in USA concerning the account details I sent you? I need to know the truth about this, cause am so confuse right now. Abbas Ali confirmed it was you who contact the Fraud department in USA. Let me know what's happening my dear.

George.
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld from Glo Mobile

It wasn't me. Weird you trust more a friend of a friend instead of me. No idea what kind of business your friend there is doing but must be something nasty if the Fraud Department contacted him. I don't have and don't want to have anything to do with this. Stupid me for being here and believing in you all this time...
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:55 am

Email - 22 hours ago:

xxx, my dear,

Am really sorry if you think that I trust more a friend of a friend than you honey, You know how much I trust and believe in you that was why I always share with you my present situation here and you always encourage, support and advise me on how to go about solving them. I don't have anything to do with Abbas Ali, he was only helping me with the account details to receive the money, and am not into any business with him. I don't really know why all this is happening now? Have already contact my friend in USA to inform him that my wife have nothing to do this. We don't need to fight about that honey, we have been through a lot this period and we need to stand together as family. Am really sorry the way I reacted...You know how much I want to leave here so I can be with my son. I believe in your love, that is why I want to spend the rest of my life with you. We should never get tired of each other cause your love have made me strong and happy. I love you xxx, and you will be in my heart forever. Take good care my love.

George.

Email - 11 hours ago:

Hey honey,

I know you are more hurt than angry about the whole issue, Trust me it was never my intentions to write you such message, it was the way my friend reacted. I am genuinely sorry about what happened and I apologize from the bottom of my heart. I love you more than what both of us know. I am sure our love is stronger than the troubles that are part of it.
Please forgive me for the things I said, and for the things I believed. My love for you is and will always remain unconditional....! Again, I am sorry for my actions and I hope we can put this behind us. Darling, we should think of better way in solving this matter once for all. I look forward to read from you. Take good care and stay safe.

George.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Baiting help/advice/FAQs