Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

From Nigeria with luv

If you want to bait, we want to keep you safe.

Re: From Nigeria with luv

Unread postby firefly » Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:33 am

At this point, I dropped him - 10 bank accounts and more than a year was enough, from my point of view. It seems is was not enough for him...

September 11:

How are you doing over there and how is work ? It's been long that we communicate via email, i know it's my duty to always check up on you. I am proud of myself because i was given a chance to meet someone like you. Whatever happens, i will always treasure you because i know, i will never have another friend like you. Write me to know you are doing okay.

I am ok, thank you for asking. Surprised you care...

September 12:

xxx, You know i always care and loved you. It was unfortunate everything turn out that way and it makes me feel sad to put you through those difficult time. Thank you for the time, your patience, your love, understanding and for been there for me all this while. You never write back to know if i was still in Africa. Am glad you are doing okay. Take good care and stay blessed.

And? Are you still in Africa?

September 15:

Thank you for your response, Yes am still here in West Africa (Nigeria). I have been able to settle the issue i have here with the authorities in charge and i was able to settle the medical bills also. Am doing perfectly okay here my love, and the new government in charge now are doing everything possible to restore peace in the country , and to defeat the terrorist group that has been a treat to the country.
The new group chairman of the NNPC (Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation) has assures that they will do everyHow are you over there and how is working going ?. I miss you my darling and please forgive me for not writing you often.
thing possible to assist in the petroleum products that we seek for.

To play or not to play again - that's the question...
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:28 am

September 21:

Good Morning Dear,

I know how busy you are my lady, with a lot of work schedule and all that. Just thought of you after a sleepless night. I wish that you wouldn't be so far from me, I feel very sad but somehow the love i have for you helps me to endure the distance between us. We knew that our relationship would be complicated, but I will keep waiting for you. Take good care of yourself and always remember someone out there love, cares and want you in his life. Miss reading from you daily...!

Tender hugs and warm kisses!!
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:32 pm

What can be better than a lad baiting himself?

October 23:

Hello Darling,

How are you doing over there my lady and how is work going ? Thank you for your response, and sorry for not replying on time. Am finally done with everything here my lady, I know it surprise you am still here in Africa for my project. It wasn't my plan to stay that much, but i have to make sure everything is done accordingly. I will be travelling to London as soon as possible and you shouldn't worry about me my lady, All i need form you now is love, support and prayer for good health.

Frank is doing okay, I explained everything to him and he understand his father pretty much and we get along easily. Sorry, i have to say this to you. I know you will be wondering why did he stop communicating with you. I ask him to stop sending you messages because i didn't want you to get upset anymore. I told him we started writing each other and he was happy about it.
The days come and go quickly. I wish more of each one was spent with you. Living separate lives is becoming more and more challenging. Spending nights without you is sometimes almost unbearably difficult. Often I try to find words to convey the depth of my feelings. Try as hard as I do, my discovery has been there is no language that can adequately express how much I love you. So I’ll keep trying to show you instead.

Love forever and always,

George.

George,

It is not easy for me knowing you are still there. Glad to hear Frank is doing okay - I can imagine how hard it was for him not to have you near. Me? I try not to dream too much about the future - I hate to think my dreams will never come true...

October 29:

Darling,

Thank you for your concern towards me and my son. I know how it feels to wait for someone you care for all this while, It hasn't been easy here and i give God all the praise for good health and protection during my stay here. Frank is doing great and he was happy when i told him about you ask after him. We discuss concerning his education, he said he would have loved to travel to German to start up school cause his best friend family will be moving to Frankfurt this summer. They have been friends long ago and i don't know what to say to him. But i want him to be happy cause he's all i got in his whole life. Am just sharing cause you know, you are more like a mother to him.
The reason I am writing this today is because I can’t stop thinking about you, and I can’t stop myself from imagining how happy we will be. Let this letter be a promise to you that I will do my best to be the man I want to be for you. I want you to know how pleased I am to be a part of your life, how much it means to me to know I'll always be in love with you and only you!
Love always,

George.

October 30:

From me to you Bae...!

Hello Love,

I wanted to tell you how good I feel about us and our future. I enjoyed being with you. It seems that everything we do is even more meaningful because it isn't just for today... it's for always. You make me feel really happy, and I'll always love making you feel special too. I'm glad that I can count on you to be there when I need someone to understand, to encourage, to reassure me and I hope you realize you can always count on me too.
I'm so satisfied with all we have together, and I'm sure that those feelings will last...that I'll cherish you through a lifetime of beautiful tomorrows.
Take care and stay blessed. Am sending you a song to tell you how much i love and want you in my life. Tender hugs and warm kisses!!!

George.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lp-EO5I ... redirect=1
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:22 pm

Poor boi is smitten. :lol:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVfApQpw7pQ[/youtube]
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:35 pm

And the luv is still strong. Soon "we" will celebrate our second year together...

Hello my Darling,

Am glad when i open my computer to find your message there, if feels great to have such a wonderful woman of your type. Thank you for the time you've spend been my best friend, adviser, my teacher , my companion, my missing half and the only woman in my world. I say thank you a million times for your wonderful messages during our friendship into our love life and up till now we are still bond together because we understand ourselves despite our circumstances, challenges and obstacles about life.
I know this messages is coming late, Please try to understand i was busy getting this done so i can travel home. I spoke with Frank earlier today, and he's happy am coming home so we can spend the Christmas together. Just to inform you am retiring immediately i get home. How is work and how are you planing for the summer ? Wish we could spend this time together so i can pay for the lost times. I still own you my love and i promise to find you real soon.

Take good care my love and remain blessed.
George.

Well, George, I was waiting for so long to meet you... and I really hope it will happen soon. When are you back home?
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Dec 19, 2015 8:35 pm

December 11:

Have been here all day waiting to read from you, Just log on now to find your message here. I will be traveling back to London on the 18th of December. Am done with the shipment of my goods, I will be meeting with the shipment company to pick up my document for the shipment. Darling, you shouldn’t worried about we meeting, am retiring immediately I get to London. Frank is no longer a kid; we spoke about me moving from US to be with you. He was happy about it; all we need is to love each other as we have always been.

Darling, am having little issue concerning my flight booking. Please I need you to help me with the sum of 520 USD to enable me book my flight so I can travel back home, am run of cash here and I need your to assistance urgently. I promise to send it back immediately I get home.
Please send it through money gram and send me the payment details.

Name: George Bayford
Address: 10 Balogun street, Lagos
City: ikeja
State: Lagos
Text Question: "my" name
Text Answer: Love

Thank you for your understanding and love you have for me. You have here ever since we started this relationship. I will do all my best to be with you real soon.

You know what I believe about Western Union or Money Gram. Do you have a bank account where I can wire that amount? I really want to meet you after all this time.

December 12:

Hey love,

I understand what you mean about western union or money gram. I don't have a bank account where you can transfer the money to, I can only get the money through money gram because it's faster and safe to receive money here in West Africa. Darling, you have to try and get to money gram to send the money to me before Tuesday so i can settle things here on time before travelling back home. I ask the management of the hotel am staying here about receiving money abroad. And he told me money gram option is the best. Please honey, am counting on you on this .

George.

George, dear,

That hotel you are living in has a bank account? If you have such a good relationship with the manager there, he can give you the money after I transfer the money to his bank account.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Dec 19, 2015 8:38 pm

December 15:

Hello Darling,

I discuss with the hotel management concerning the bank account, they said sending money here through bank transfer takes a lot of process and it takes time also. Darling, I don’t have much time here, am suppose to be leave this country by Friday. I have asked him already if he can assist me, he told me has not been paid for some months now that he can't help me.
The manager of the hotel said the easiest and the fastest means in receiving money from other countries is through money gram; as long as the amount doesn’t exceed 4,000 USD. Please honey try and send the money through money gram on time with the details I sent to you earlier before so i can get the money before Friday . I await your urgent response concerning the payment details. Thank you for your concern and understanding.

George.

George,

I have no idea why everything about you is so hard and complicated. You are asking for my help and every time when I try to help you, you are just making excuses after excuses. Nice present for my Christmas, my dear... I don't know why I am not surprised...
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Dec 19, 2015 8:39 pm

December 16:

Hey love,

Darling, am not trying to make excuses about me travelling back home. I know you are trying to help me but that's the only way I can received the 520 USD before travelling on Friday. I don't have an account here I can receive money from, that was the reason I ask you send it through my money gram with my name. Please my love, you don't need to neglect me in this. I have my ticket already my dear, please try your best this last time to get the money paid through money gram. How are you preparing for the Christmas my love ? And what was the Christmas present you were talking about ?

George.

The Christmas present I was talking about was your promise of being here - without being here... again. Why do you need money if you have your ticket already?
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Dec 19, 2015 8:41 pm

December 18:

Hello xxx,

I told you I was traveling today been Friday and I told why I needed the 520 USD. Now you are asking why I need money if I have my ticket already after explaining everything to you. Am really disappointed if you still doubt my love for you after everything that we both share.

Thank you for taking out time to reply my message despite your busy schedule. Am confuse my dear, don’t know what to do now. I have told frank I will be coming home today.

George

George,

All that I know now is I will have another Christmas alone, while you are busy again to blame me for your impotency and helplessness. Man up and solve your own mess without dragging me in it. All I have from you after all this time are broken promises and nothing else.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Dec 19, 2015 8:43 pm

Today:

xxx,

You keep blaming me whenever i ask help from you because you don't take simple instruction from me. I explained to you earlier that am retiring immediately i get to London to enable me be with the woman of my dream. I know i promise to be with you this Christmas; but things didn't fall in place as planned. Am assuring you that now that am going to do all it takes to be with you real soon.
Please am asking you for this last time, Help me make the payment through money gram. That's the only way i can finally leave this place before Christmas. You don't need to get mad over this. Love you!!!

George,

how deep is your love if every time when you screw it I need to solve the mess? Soon it will be two years since we are more or less together and all this time I was hearing from you only promises you never kept and excuses for why the things are going wrong. All this time I rejected all the men trying to be with me, only for you. The result? I am alone. Again. Despite of you telling me we will be together this Christmas. You know something? I decided recently to reply to one of those men contacting me. He is a black African proud to be who he is, and he is behaving like a real man, not like a female genitalia as you do. I believe I deserve the chance to be happy after all this time I wasted waiting for you.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Baiting help/advice/FAQs