Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

From Nigeria with luv

If you want to bait, we want to keep you safe.

Re: From Nigeria with luv

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:20 pm

I didn't ruin your day my love. You are my queen and you will always be. PLEASE don't get mad at me, is not my fault. The company account is for my friend in London, I was told to stop the transaction, that was the reason I write you about it. AM SORRY honey for the pain I caused you. I love you and you know that, we should quarrel about this. Take a rest my love, you know you had a busy week in the office. Everything will soon be fine soon. Stay safe!!

Write me that you are not mad anymore.

Well, I am still mad... let's see how I feel next week :)
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:07 pm

The "son":

Hello xxx,

Just got back from church now with our neighbors...Thank you for replying to my message. I was wondering what have kept you for writing me on my birthday, until my father explain to me the reason you were so busy. How you tried to send him money through his friend company account in London. Do all you can to help him, You know my dad will never do anything to make you disappointed. I think the situation with him there is making everything complicated and frustrating for him. He complain to me about the spread of EBOLA virus disease that is killing people massively in Africa. I don't want any harm to come near him cause he is all I have in this world.
I know from your letter that you are so angry with my dad. Mom remember we are family now, do what you can to make sure he is out of that country. Thank you for the birthday wishes, am not mad because you didn't send me a message on my birthday, I know you are always busy.
Take care and have a lovely weekend. Hope you are still going to send my birthday gift to me?

Replied to the father:

I just received this message from your son:

(...)

Like this mess is not enough right now, your son is asking me again to send him a birthday gift. What kind of education you gave to him, George, to make him acting like a beggar? It is not enough that I tried four times already to send money to get you out of the shit you put yourself in, now I need to pay for your son also? It is not enough that I still have problems with the police after your "brilliant" idea with those damn shoes? And it is my fault you are unable to get out of that country? Who am I supposed to be? Your fairy godmother who protects you from evil?
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:50 am

George - subject:
Am speechless!!!

I still can't believe you can write this message to me. I went through it several times to know the reason why you are so mad that you even called my son a beggar...! Do you think I receive the money and am lying about it? I thought we promise we are not going to talk about our past issues again. God knows I never want all this to happen, All I want from you now is to PLEASE send me the payment slip so I can clarify this issue so we won't fight over it again. On behalf of my son,, am saying SORRY for his attitude. I promise it won't happen again.
Nothing will ever stop me from loving you, just know that. Frank is so fond of you and he is happy to visit you soon. Darling, don't make him regret that.
Take care and have a lovely day ahead!! Don't forget about the payment slip.
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld from Glo Mobile.

George,

It is not my fault that your son is acting like a beggar - asking for gifts in every of his recent messages. Looking how you act with me since months already I can understand from whom he may learned such a behaviour...

Honestly speaking, I don't know what to believe any more. I can not send you the slip because the money returned in my bank account yesterday. My bank accountant called me to tell me and to ask me why the money are back in my bank account? Sure, you don't want to talk about the past issues again, but it is for the third time when it happens... Hope you have a good answer for me this time...
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:21 am

George:

The information I got from my friend in london was that the banking sector there were verifying company's account because of the money laundering scandals. All the transaction made was not active. That was the reason the money was transferred back to your account.

9th month anniversary - 5th bank account reported:

Am sending you a friend personal bank account that have been verified and active. I know how busy you are, Please try your possible best to make the transaction on time so i can start making preparation to leave this country. You know Nigeria is not a safe place at the moment.

The "son" - apology despite the fact just the father received complaints about his behaviour:

Dear mom…

For every pain that i gave you, I am very sorry for every problem that i caused. Here’s my apology for every mistake that i made, I seek your forgiveness. Sorry for causing you stress...Now i will put all my efforts in making you happy from the bottom of my heart.
Once again, I apologize for everything to you my dear mom. I know you are still angry with my attitude, Please write me cause i miss reading from you.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:56 am

September 16:

Dear Hon,

I wish I didn't have to miss you. If only you could be with me always. I know I could never be any happier. But then again, I know that the day will come when I will be able to spend my every waking moment with you.
My Love, all I ever need is you and all I want is to hold you forever. To laugh with you, to share each moment with you but for now I will wait for that sweet moment....When it comes, I will hold your hands forever.
When I think of what our lives could be like together in the future, I get butterflies and chills all over - it's just so exciting! I think something like this does happen to everybody; I'm just so lucky it's happened to me now. Please write me when you get this message, am worried about you and i don't want any harm to come near you. I have been sitting close to the computer just to get a message from you.
Tender hugs and warm kisses!!

September 19:

What is happening honey that you refuse to write or reply to my messages? Let me know if you are going to help me send the money to the account I sent you. Things are not going well here and the issue with the Ebola virus disease and the terrorist attack is still a problem we are facing here. Please honey do not abandon me here, I need your support to leave this country so I can be with my son.
Darling, I know you are busy with work. Just help me to contact your accountant so he make the transaction to the bank account I sent to you. I await your swift response.
Love you honey and please do all you can to make sure I leave this country before the end of this month.
Tender hugs and warn kisses!!!

George,

I will be back home next week. I spend few weeks away, checking some new locations for the winter season my company want to use. I really don't like how you put the entire responsibility on my shoulders, George. After all this time together, I start to feel like you expect everything from me and you are unable to do anything for yourself. You need me just to solve the problems you are unable to solve yourself or you really need a life partner? It is a weird feeling to have messages from you asking for something or telling me what to do for you all the time without even saying "Hello. How are you"...
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:15 am

Close to the 10 months anniversary... and almost ready for a new bank account...

My love, i just want to settle everything here so i can travel back to London. I have calculated all the expenses, hotel bills and other miscellaneous during my contract work here. I will need about $17,500 to put everything in place before traveling. I know it's not easy for you to raise such amount of money, Please do all you can to help me out. I will transfer the money back to your account immediately i get to London.
Darling, when will your accountant be able to make the transaction so i can send you the bank details to transfer the money to?

George,

You can send me the bank account details any time you want, it is not a problem. But, according to my bank accountant, in order to send that amount of money, I will need to fill out tax forms for international transactions. You being in Nigeria does not help much, because of the events happening there and because of the suspicion of financing terrorism. In fact, last time when I was sending the money using that bank account you asked me to use, the bank was even asking me if I am sending money to a known terrorist group or person connected with any terrorist activity. I told them "no" and they apologized, telling me they need to ask, no matter which country I am sending the money. My bank accountant told me also today that for sending such a huge amount of money abroad, I need an itemized list of all of your business expenses, and receipts of all the payments you have made and will make. I have not replied to your message before talking with him to be sure about what exactly I need to do in this case.

Some of his blurbs in the last message made my day...

I read your message, I was full of life to know i have such a wonderful woman on the other side who want the best for me and also want me to be happy and loved....A woman that understand my pains and frustration.
- he has no idea... :twisted:
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:02 pm

Hello Darling,

You are a blessing that my entire being is very thankful for. I feel that we were made to love, listen, understand and the trust we had for each other. Honey, sending the bank details is not the problem. What i don't understand here is why is your accountant asking you to fill the tax form for international transaction to London? You are transferring the money to my business associate in London. He will be the one to transfer the money to me in Nigeria so i can make the necessary arrangement before traveling back home. You have to inform him that he is not transferring the money to Nigeria, maybe that was the reason he ask you to fill the form for international transaction because of the terrorist treat in the country. I still can't understand why is your accountant so interested in your private life. Do you have any doubt in me honey?
Darling, things are hard right now and i don't blame you for any of it, I know that you are doing your best to ensure everything is okay with me. I know somewhere down the road things will change but for right now we have to be patient. No matter what comes our way, we shall overcome it because of the love, trust and understanding we had for each other. I will wait to hear from you about the transaction, and if the accountant still insist you must fill the tax form for international transaction to London, then i will wait till you are able to fill the form before sending you the account details that you need in transferring the money to London.
Frank told me how you have been responding to his messages, and i want to use this medium to say thank you for sharing with my son the same love you have for me, and i promise you a home of happiness and love. I love the way you put in every effort that you can just to make everything work for us. With just the thought that somebody like you would always be there to lend me some of her time just to make me happy and complete is incomparable. Take good care my love and have a nice weekend.

Tender hugs and warm kisses!!!

George, my dear,

to fill the form for international transactions I need that list from you. I believed I explained that to you clear enough in my previous message. I was talking with my accountant already about this part. He is telling me that I need to do it for any amount higher than $10.000 because, using that form, I can deduct some of the costs from my annual taxes.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:45 pm

Email:

4x same message - October 27:

Hello Darling,

Now I understand all what you are talking about concerning the international transaction form that you need to fill before the transaction. I want you to know that the list of the contract expenses receipts are not available. For the hotel bills and internet access, I have to make the payment before the receipt can be issued to me and for the miscellaneous expenses, I have to pay for the equipment used during the contract and for the unskilled worker's that was employed during the contract period. Honey, the money you were trying to send before is for the Non-resident tax for the contract. Please honey, you need to tell your accountant to make the transaction twice. He can send the $10,000 this week, so to enable me start making payment on time. Then the other transaction can be next week. I am begging you to do all you can to enable me leave here on time. You are the one who have the final say on this issue. Please don't neglect me, I need to leave this country cause time is running out. Take good care and remember you are always in my heart.

The "son" - 8 hours ago:

I am so happy to always get a message from you, sorry for my late response. I want to use this medium to thank you for your continued attention and encouragement you are showing towards me, Am really glad to have you as my mom. You know it takes a specilal kind of feelings to write such messages and i promise to do my best to make you happy. We are having busy week in school that's the reason i don't have much time to write you. My dad told me, You are making plans to ensure he is back to London soon. Thank you for your support, concern and love you have towards us. May God bless and keep you safe. Take good care and write me when you have the time

Ok, George, I will talk again with my bank accountant. Waiting for the bank account details where you want to receive the money.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:13 pm

:D I have every confidence that she will hit the target again, dead-center. :D
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:19 pm

Hello my love,

Thank you for understanding me in all ways. I really feel safe since you been in my life, and so happy we are going to meet soon. Is been eight months since we started building this relationship with trust, love, commitment, concern, patient, forgiveness and understanding! Am so proud to know someone like you....You deserve the best honey. I can't imagine how it will turn out to be when we finally met at the airport. Hmmm I think you know what I mean, I feel everybody in the airport will just be watching us when I will be giving you a tender and warm kiss, honey it will be so romantic. Then you will know how I missed you so much and how much I want to be in your arms. I know very soon, we don't need to write messages anymore. Let me know the day the accountant will be ready to make the transaction, so I send the details to you immediately. Hope you are doing fine over there? Always keep me informed about your activity and please create time so you can rest also. Take good care my princess and remain blessed.

Tender hugs and warm kisses!!!

George, my dear,

I told you in my last message I am waiting the needed details for sending the money. I keep it short just to avoid any mistakes. Which part was not clear enough, hun?
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Baiting help/advice/FAQs