Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

From Nigeria with luv

If you want to bait, we want to keep you safe.

Re: From Nigeria with luv

Unread postby firefly » Sat Dec 26, 2015 5:36 pm

You have the right to be angry with me, after all this years we have been communicating together. I never knew my trip to this country will take much of my time. The whole problem started with the issue of terrorism here in Nigeria that made things worst for me. I know the role you play during this entire crisis, and are grateful for your support, love, care, devotion and understanding during this period.
I know my lady I promise to be with you this Christmas period but things didn’t go as planned. Please am using this medium to say sorry for every pain I caused you, I love you so much and you know that my love. You have waited for so long; please don’t break up with me because of my present state. I will try my best to make up for the lost time. Honey, help me make the payment through money gram, so I can finally travel out of this country to settle things in London before traveling to be with you. I am not communicating with anyone else except you because you are the flesh of my flesh and bone of my bone. We met for a reason honey and we are going to be together soon.

George,

After almost two years with you all I have from you are broken promises. I am communicating now online with another man. He is from Nigeria, he is nice and decent and he knows how to treat a woman right - something you have never done. I start to believe it was my mistake to search for a Caucasian man instead of an African one. He is everything a woman could wish to have and I am feeling blessed. He will help me to forget you.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue May 03, 2016 12:17 pm

Guess who's back...

Hello xxx,

How are you doing over there ? Is been over four months that i last received your message. I’ve been thinking about writing to you for a while now, I know how hurt you feel inside your heart for me for the promises i made. I cried when i received such message from you about you communicating with other men cause of my failed promises. I thought i should let you be, because you don't believe all i have to say to you anymore.

It was never a mistakes for you accepting me as your man, we were into each other cause we both believe in ourselves. We started having issue because of the financial problem i was having here in Africa. There was nothing i could tell you cause you were already tired of me and i decide not to respond to your message. I left Africa long ago, and i went back to London to settle everything i had with the company. I have to sold my house so i can finally move to the state. I have been in the United state since February ending. Just thought informed you about where am living now. Frank extend his greetings to you.

xxx, Knowing you as proved to me that there’s still friendship and honesty in the world. You are the best friend anyone can have! Knowing someone as sincere and honest as you has made my faith in the future of humankind grow! You are very special and that’s why I feel honored to be your friend. To have you as a friend is one of the major reasons for happiness. I know I could travel the entire world but I would never find a friend as faithful and loyal as you.

Just thought of you, and i felt i drop you a message here. Take good care and always remember you have a space in my heart.

George.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 03, 2016 1:40 pm

Now that's Love......!
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun May 08, 2016 1:19 am

George,

What do you want from me?

I want us to still communicate as friends. We use to care about each other and we were even in love. Please take me as your friend and let's our friendship bring us together as family. I do want to read your message daily. I want to be part of your life once again and learn more from you about real friends. I miss having you here, How is work and how is life in general ?

Why do you believe I would do such thing, George? Our past together is sure not a good reference for any future together.

Broke the contact after that.

As an update, 2 years and 8 months later since the "romance" started, he was still trying to send his luv...
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Previous

Return to Baiting help/advice/FAQs