Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

delphinejoseph09@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Aug 06, 2022 7:22 pm

Hallo
Es tut mir leid, Sie auf diese Weise zu kontaktieren, ich habe Ihre E-Mail-Adresse gerade nach meiner Recherche im Internet gesehen und dachte, dass Sie die richtige Person für mich sind. Kurz gesagt, mein Name ist JOSEPHE Delphine, schweizerischer Herkunft und ich lebe in Frankreich. Ich bin 75 Jahre alt, ich leide an einer schweren Krankheit, die mich zum Tode verurteilt, es ist Kehlkopfkrebs und ich habe eine Summe von 530.000 Euro, die ich einer vertrauenswürdigen und ehrlichen Person spenden möchte, also setze sie gut ein. Ich habe meinen Mann vor 6 Jahren verloren, er hat mich sehr berührt und ich konnte bis jetzt nicht wieder heiraten, wir hatten keine Kinder. Ich möchte diesen Betrag vor meinem Tod spenden, ich möchte dieses Geld meiner Bank nicht umsonst geben. Wenn Sie mir helfen möchten, dieses Geld von meiner Bank zu sparen, bevor ich sterbe, kontaktieren Sie mich bitte.

Hi
I'm sorry to contact you in this way, I just saw your email address after doing some research on the internet and thought you might be the right person for me. In short, my name is JOSEPHE Delphine, of Swiss origin and I live in France. I am 75 years old, I suffer from a serious illness that sentences me to death, it is throat cancer and I have a sum of 530,000 euros that I want to donate to a trustworthy and honest person, so use it well. I lost my husband 6 years ago, he touched me a lot and I haven't been able to remarry until now, we didn't have children. I want to donate this amount before I die, I don't want to give this money to my bank for nothing. If you want to help me save this money from my bank before I die please contact me.

Header:

Return-Path: <delphinejoseph09@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2022 23:26:20 +0200
Message-ID: <CAAcwHO-QqKEpLoVye2Le0ikv0Zschr8Yfaxj9J_1jPPsKRbhgw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: GELDSPENDE
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Aug 07, 2022 6:26 pm

Danke für die Antwort, das hat mich natürlich sehr gefreut.
Ja, Sie können mir helfen, indem Sie einfach meine Spende annehmen.
Es handelt sich tatsächlich um eine Spende von 530.000 Euro.
Und ich tue es, weil mein spiritueller Vater, der mir geraten hat, mehr Hoffnung habe, ich kenne bereits mein Verfallsdatum (Ende meiner Existenz auf dieser Erde). Sehr wahr, dass ich ein Christ bin, aber die Wissenschaft ist weiter fortgeschritten. Jetzt möchte ich, dass Sie mir in ein paar Zeilen etwas über sich erzählen: was Sie beruflich machen, Ihre wirtschaftliche Situation, Ihre Religion und wenn möglich Ihr Privatleben, nur um mir zu versichern, dass meine Spende gut verwendet wird.
Ich glaube, Sie sind die richtige Person, zu der Gott mich geführt hat, und ich bin bereit, Ihnen meine 530.000 Euro kostenlos zu spenden.
In der Hoffnung auf eine schnelle Antwort von Ihnen.

Thanks for the reply, I was of course very happy.
Yes, you can help me by simply accepting my donation.
It is actually a donation of 530,000 euros.
And I do it because my spiritual father who advised me have more hope, I already know my expiry date (end of my existence on this earth). Very true that I am a Christian, but science is more advanced. Now I would like you to tell me something about yourself in a few lines: what you do for a living, your economic situation, your religion and if possible your private life, just to assure me that my donation will be used well.
I believe you are the right person that God has led me to and I am willing to give you my $530,000 for free.
Hoping for a quick response from you.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Aug 08, 2022 6:26 pm

Thanks for the reply, I was of course very happy.
Yes, you can help me by simply accepting my donation.
It is actually a donation of 530,000 euros.
And I do it because my spiritual father who advised me has more hope, I already know my expiry date (end of my existence on this earth). Very true that I am a Christian, but science is more advanced. Now I would like you to tell me something about yourself in a few lines: what you do for a living, your economic situation, your religion and if possible your private life, just to reassure me that my donation will be used well.
I believe you are the right person that God has led me to and I am willing to give you my 530,000 euros for free.
Hoping for a quick reply from you.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Aug 10, 2022 8:03 pm

Hi,
I want to tell you that regarding my illness;
I have more hope, because the great doctors have confirmed it to me.
I am dying and my days are now numbered.
I didn't have a child with my husband, because he was sterile, but nevertheless, I love him very much even after his death, I didn't want to cheat, I still respect his memory.
You will help me by accepting my Gift with both hands.
I am making this donation because my spiritual father advised me to, I am a Christian without children so why die with everything I have. That is why I started looking for the right person who could manage my property well even after my death. And that's where the holy spirit guided me to you by the grace of God.

So tell me once you receive this gift what are you going to do first?

Do you like children?

What does love of neighbor mean to you?

Please answer me so that I can put you in contact with my notary to establish the necessary documents that my bank will need so that you are the legal beneficiary of my money.

Sincerely,

May God the Father bless you.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Aug 11, 2022 7:57 pm

Ok, I understand you perfectly.
It is to confirm that I have chosen you as heir to my fortune that I beg you to maintain it well as you promise. The only thing I ask of you in return is just a prayer so that I can go and fall asleep next to my husband, whom I love very much, in the afterlife. I offer you this gift from the bottom of my heart.
Please contact my notary first by email to claim your donation, I just got him on the phone, he is waiting for you. So, don't forget your promise once this sum is in your bank account, very sincerely to my notary Mr. DOSSOU.
Please quickly write to my notary to claim your donation.

Here is his private address: notairedossouroger@gmail.com

Please follow the instructions of the notary in order to be quickly in possession of my 530,000€ also to rebuild a new life with your family.

May Almighty God bless you abundantly.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

notairedossouroger@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Aug 12, 2022 7:03 pm

Hello,
I acknowledge receipt of your message and I also want you to understand that I am Mr DOSSOU Roger, aforementioned notary of Mrs JOSEPHE Delphine, who is in charge of your donation file and I undertake to help you with all the means with your donor's bank until the 530,000 euros are transferred to your bank account as soon as possible.

Regarding your donation, I ask you to complete the following form to confirm your identity.

FIRST NAME :.........

FIRST NAME :.......

SEX :........

TOWN :......

PHONE NUMBER / WHATSAPP :......

FULL ADDRESS :........

PS: I will need an extract from your identity document or your passport to quickly establish the donation certificate that you will have to sign for the rest of the steps for the transfer of the 530,000 euros.

Cordially,

Master Dossou Roger

Header:

Return-Path: <notairedossouroger@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2022 12:06:31 +0200
Message-ID: <CADKfSDSKdD305+s_+S3jQn-OsKpbGzJxFszUzDzVcFbunMS6Xw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: GELDSPENDE
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Aug 13, 2022 7:44 pm

Hi,
I have received your information and I am going through this channel to ask that you send me a copy of your ID card that can confirm your identity.
Thanks for understanding
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 16, 2022 8:28 pm

Hello,
It is indeed one of your request cards which will confirm your information to me so that I can establish the deed of gift in your identity.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Aug 18, 2022 7:11 pm

Hello,
I acknowledge receipt of your message and thank you for your honesty.
For the speed of the procedures for obtaining your donation, I advise you to send me your bank information on which the funds will be deposited.
Waiting to read from you.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Aug 19, 2022 7:54 pm

Hello Sir
I come from this message to tell you that here is attached the document of the deed of donation that I took you kindly to read it then sign it and send it back to me later so that I can place the deposit at the bank of my side for the continuation of the transfer procedures.
Waiting to read you as well as the signed deed of donation.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.