Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

popefrancis1@priest.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

popefrancis1@priest.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Aug 01, 2022 6:34 pm

Recovery scam.

ATTENTION PLEASE!!!

This is pope Francis I got an information from Catholic church
charities members that you have been scammed a lot by African scammers
like Benin Republic,Nigerian,Togo and Ghana.We found out that you have
paid them a lot of money not less than $50,000.00 because of you want
them to proceed
with the impost funds, I want you to get back to me right now because
Catholic charities general group have bring out $30.7 millions dollars
from 150 parish in United States of America and 15 parish in UK and
Italy, just to compasate you so that you will build back and also
recover back for you to focus on God and stop accepting or trusting
any other funds that you are not with the full document,and i want you
to give your life to Christ because that is what called sin just get
back to to me
with your full as listed below.

YOUR......Full Name ..
YOUR.....Current Address.....
YOUR......Religious.....
YOUR.....Personal Email Address.....
YOUR.....Current Phone Number....
YOUR......ID Card..

As soon as we receive the above mentioned information, your payment
will be processed and released to you without any further delay. This
notification email should be your confidential property to avoid
impersonators claiming your fund. You are required to provide the
above information for your immediate transfer to take place through
bank to bank wire transfer directly from Wells Fargo bank or any
payment method of your
choice thank you.

Yours Sincerely..
His Holiness Pope Francis.
Religous World Wide.

Header:

Return-Path: <mirabelleogugua06@gmail.com>
Reply-To: popefrancis1@priest.com
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2022 18:06:50 -0700
Message-ID: <CAGxqpReCUuVQ8=kMo0MErTq3VOgZwtZsw-L0zDsXWUFNJcti=Q@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: ATTENTION PLEASE!!!
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

popefrancis1@priest.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 02, 2022 7:00 pm

I am hereby sending you and yours my sincere, extensive and fraternal greetings in his Holy Name: JESUS CHRIST!

I am wishing you and your Dear Family Members Happy and a Prosperous New Month of August, 2022. We are all Safe and Free from the deadly Corona Virus Pandemics. It is truly essential that: We have to give Thanks Giving’s and Praises to God Almighty for these great protections upon us.

Thank you for your immediate respond, i receive your email and the required information before.

I am hereby still wishing to inform you that you are to obtain a Clean Bill Record Certificate from Supreme Court of Arizona this Certificate stand as an approval assurance to your fund it show that your fund is not for hard drugs or money laundering. the tax should be direct to Supreme Court in charge not to the bank thank you,

To obtain a Clean Bill of Record Certificate "CBC" from the Supreme Court Arizona USA.where your attorney presides cost of $750,00.Usd.This Certificate is what will enable the release of your funds from this bank and the cost of the Certificate as placed by the Federal Government After the certificate is secured, then your fund will be conveyed to you through any payment method of your choice as listed below:

1. Bank to Bank Wire Transfer: Your fund will directly be deposited into your private bank account and it will reflect in your account within 3-working days after the transfer.

2. Draft Check: Your total funds will be written out in the form of a valid draft check and be dispatched to your address through USPS Priority Mail Express $428,00.

3. ATM Visa Card: Your fund could be loaded in an ATM Visa Card and will be shipped down to your home address via USPS Priority Mail Express which only takes few days to deliver and it will cost you a sum of $635,00.

Having explained all that above, I'll now provide you with the payment information for you to have the cost of the "Clean Bill of Record Certificate" sent immediately. The cost is payable through.

1)Western Union
2)Money Gram
3)Bank to Bank transfer.

Therefore i am looking forward to hear from you as soon as possible thank you with your best payment option thank you

Your sincerely...
Religious World wide.

Header:

Return-Path: <popefrancis1@priest.com>
Received: from [105.112.101.222] ([105.112.101.222]) by msvc-mesg-gmxus008.server.lan (via HTTP);
Subject: Re: RE: ATTENTION PLEASE!!!
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2022 08:59:38 +0200

Orig IP: 105.112.101.222 | Orig ISP: Celtel Nigeria Limited T.a Zain | City: Enugu | Country: Nigeria
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

popefrancis1@priest.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Aug 03, 2022 6:52 pm

Attention please!!!

Hello thy son of God ,thank you for your immediate answer. And i received your email and the content is well noted and acknowledged.

However i am here to advise you to kindly submit your full Banking details such as.

1) Your Bank name....
2) Your account name.....
3) Your account number.....
4) Your Bank Address.....
5) Your Routing Number....
6) Your Swift Code....

More over as soon as we receive the above mentioned details we will proceed with your Bank wire transfer process without any further delay okay.

Finally, i am here to find out when you will be able to send us the required cost to obtain your necessary legacy file(CBC). So that i can provide you an account to remit the payment cost of $750,00.For the (CBC Certificate)to enable us proceed with your Bank to Bank wire transfer.

In addition, i am looking forward to hear from you as soon as possible, so that we can carry out your transaction without any wasting of a time thank you and God bless you Amen.

Your sincerely...
Pope Francis...
Religious World wide.

Attention Please!!!

Hello how are you doing today thy son of God?
Here below is the required payment info, you need to send us the cost to obtain your CBC certificate.

Account name, M. F.
Bank name, TD Bank
Account number, 438332XXXX
Routine No. 026013673
Account holders address, south fallsburg NY 12779
Bank address, Monticello NY 12701 Broadway Monticello.

Therefore i am looking forward to hear from you as soon as possible with the payment slip, as an evidence of your payment.

Finally, remember to attach me the payment slip as evidence to your payment thank you.

Your sincerely...
Religious World wide.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

popefrancis1@priest.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:46 pm

Hello thank you for your immediate answer, and i received your email and your Banking details. However i want to know when you are going to send us the fee to enable us obtain your CBC certificate and proceed with your Bank to Bank wire transfer.

Your sincerely...
Religious World wide.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

popefrancis1@priest.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:56 pm

Attention Please!!!

Hello thy son of God thank you for your immediate answer, we received your email notice but unfortunately the content is not well understood.
However what was exactly happened during the process of transferring the fee to us? because we haven't had such experience with our beneficiaries before so please can you explain the situation to me now.

More over we have verified and investigated the situation, and we discovered it was your Bank system error. Therefore we will provide you another account to remit the payment again to enable us processed your Bank wire transfer into your private account without any further delay okay.

Finally, i will forward you another account information needed for this payment. And one more thing please, remember to visit another Bank if the transfer doesn't work out through your JP Morgan chase bank to avoid delay in this transaction process of yours.

More so, i am here to find out if you can accept/agreed to remit the payment in blow payment options such as,

1) Western Union....
2) Money gram.....
3) Bitcoin money transfer....

In addition, above mentioned payment methods are acceptable, so i advise you to kindly pick a choice if you couldn't be allowed to make the payment through Bank to Bank deposit. Therefore we are looking forward to hear from you as soon as possible, to enable us know our final proceedure thank you.
And have a wonderful day ahead

Your sincerely...
Religious World wide.

Attention Please!!!

Hello how are you doing today thy son of God? please here below is the needed information to make the payment again.

Bank Name: Wells Fargo Bank
Account name: J. T. V.
Account number:764954XXXX
Routing number:121042882
Payment type:ACH/wire transfer
Account type: Checking Account.
Bank address:444 Court St
Woodland
CA 95695
United States

However, please kindly provide the payment slip as soon as you make the payment as evidence of your payment thank you.

Your sincerely...
Religious World wide.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

popefrancis1@priest.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Aug 06, 2022 6:38 pm

Attention Please!!!

Hello thank you for email, and please thy son of God you have to make the payment fast in order to processed your CBC legacy certificate. And released your wire transfer directly into your private account, therefore i am looking forward to hear from you as soon as possible with the payment slip as an evidence of your payment thank you.

Your sincerely...
Religious World wide.

Attention Please!!!

Hello thy son of God if you couldn't be able to send us the fee today then, please let us know before sending it tomorrow okay thank you.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

popefrancis1@priest.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Aug 07, 2022 6:19 pm

Attention Please!!!

Hello how are you doing today thy son of God? what's going on with you? we are still awaits for respond with the payment slip.
However we are here to find out why you haven't send us the fee as was instructed to enable us processed your legacy certificate of CBC. More over i am looking forward to hear from you again if you are still interested to receive your compensation thank you.

Your sincerely...
Religious World wide.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

popefrancis1@priest.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Feb 01, 2023 7:41 pm

Good morning to you son of God!

Today is the day to start something new, try something different or have fun in God! May today be full of beautiful moments that make you feel blessed. Wishing you a happy Sunday!Amen
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.