Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

info@nationalsolicitorservice.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Aug 01, 2022 2:58 pm

Dear Fund Beneficiary,

Did you receive my message?

Regards,
Mark Owen

Header:

Received: from 10.197.33.11
Return-Path: < marvisizobo6@gmail.com >
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.221.193]
Reply-To: info@nationalsolicitorservice.com
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2022 05:00:04 -0700
Message-ID: <CAFLHcWj7fz7OghXVU_Ceh4hhCtafMrG2TEa51BLAFFTdaWZeZg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Fund Transfer Update
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 02, 2022 8:55 pm

Dear

Thanks for your prompt response. First I must apologize for contacting you if you find my help not worthy. My problem is that I hate to see people being cheated for no reason. I am a junior staff at the UN liaison office here in London-UK and while going through some of the files in my office, I discovered that some foreigners are being used and dumped by some of our Senior Directors, Banks Executives and the Government officials.

I found out that your payment has long been approved to be released to you but the greed which exist in the lives of the senior workers will never allow them to let you have your lottery/inheritance payment.

Please be informed that a payment of 25,000,000.00 GBP(Twenty Five Million British Pound Sterling) only was approved to be paid to you but this money has not yet been paid out to your account. I have found out that these top officials are using your money to trade at the International Market buying stocks and making interest while delaying your payment. These officials use delay tactics to hold on to your payment while they make money. They will tell you that your transfer will be made today and when that time comes, they will come up with another excuse why your payment was stopped or cancelled. Enough of all that.

Your payment was approved with the following approval information which I believe that you don’t even have. United nation Approval No; UN5685P, White House Approved No: WH44CV, Reference No.-35460021, Allocation No: 674632 Password No: 339331, Pin Code No: 55674 and your Certificate of Merit Payment No: 103, Release Code No: 0763; Immediate (IMF) Telex confirmation No: -1114433; Secret Code No: XXTN013.

This payment is as a result of lottery/inheritance which is due to you. In my further search I found out that some of the Beneficiaries are not even aware of this payment. They don't even know that such payments exist for them. I am contacting you secretly believing that you will keep this as top secret. I want to work with you to move these funds to your account within 72 hours if only you can accept to work with me.

Believe me, if you work with these bank executives and the Government officials, all they will keep doing will be to delay the transfer while they make more profit with your payment. I have worked out modalities on how this transfer will be effected to your account immediately for you to start enjoying your benefits.
Please one thing I must ask of you is to keep this secret until we get the transfer made to your account. If you will not be able to handle the secret part of this, please let me know and I will never contact you again because what I want is to see that justice is done and your money is released to you. This payment is in your name and belongs to you so you should have it.

I need immediately your current telephone number and address so that we can begin the process of re approving the funds to your name for possible transfer within 72 hours.

Once again, I ask that you keep this very secret and confidential until transfer is confirmed in your account.
Regards,
Mark Owen

Header:

Delivered-To:
Received: by 2002:a2e:154a:0:0:0:0:0 with SMTP id 10csp2119975ljv;
Tue, 2 Aug 2022 02:24:45 -0700 (PDT)
X-Google-Smtp-Source: AA6agR7O7XcJjHAHBMO97W3QqhWCvs2mEfpDZc6zNsSe5qI2ihTsGDmGvn3pk4r+/isNQPejkBrC
X-Received: by 2002:a17:902:f787:b0:16a:1e2b:e97 with SMTP id q7-20020a170902f78700b0016a1e2b0e97mr19685596pln.27.1659432274402;
Tue, 02 Aug 2022 02:24:34 -0700 (PDT)
ARC-Seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1659432274; cv=none;
d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
b=QZw5nsAjL8vc/0I+CkQZSHO2HM48RASKrIk9wEvsjExHDyVpTvBcn7OzdpDVUmEGuA
vB6dT/6KiMGwQW7KiDt20ewiIMKR63zJvy9X3zeK23msa7Tinup21Z1LcbtfEAF8pFke
dU35De0PE0GtrxdOyvXpj/mjmkCYV7FyaoJur5WB7VHneRHBRBSvSoplExva8QyvB1fQ
niZnKyvsIVCfnn7NkFmbfo2Xi6kTMKWwelunrosaXeXB6TMuTvNFMlpxfODWiHRl2xCM
FGwZaXv0HRkP2U3Fy3ievX/39hCIR8ltgMINYLDRZccSCmvk6ZHtODAj5eX3Q3kzI9mG
fZyQ==
ARC-Message-Signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
h=importance:mime-version:subject:references:in-reply-to:message-id
:to:from:date:dkim-signature;
bh=qDjOOwwjgDe3eUTBE3vUEj0h3S7XXOUl6Q3YkkE+w6Y=;
b=RcYxC+RFP3qtSvnTolhsr9oSlMvy78SH9TxyCYYXhDOyuvo6Vjc2JgPJdanb2KVWhV
vGgH+Cg/BWVFCALvdP7dTdR7vNZV3SAKfU0YZ/fjNSE/6P2wnJuRYmt5oKBE6vPAvjXq
SdZ3F6AOcRP+CXfqiUpK2GP5uWzMaQxh51tuRFhLLmNkBDWPI9jcuJI43ZbmQIlrwsHU
H0MWJ3pWGsOeRBY8zRh65M7iRZw7G7qwSB+kPbfeMMWMwcTOlmK4aKvC76gzSmSN8D0a
aZhkBgr83XHcbdRFupS4W75MQUworKRqJ5YTdv/mHHiAqsa/zHYaydDZ5/SlR0QKxgyl
ymQw==
ARC-Authentication-Results: i=1; mx.google.com;
dkim=pass header.i=@nationalsolicitorservice.com header.s=default header.b=WqDK4roC;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of info@nationalsolicitorservice.com designates 198.54.127.111 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=info@nationalsolicitorservice.com
Return-Path: <info@nationalsolicitorservice.com>
Received: from MTA-15-4.privateemail.com (MTA-15-4.privateemail.com. [198.54.127.111])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id z4-20020a170902d54400b00168e8b8c884si8969336plf.56.2022.08.02.02.24.33
for < >
(version=TLS1_3 cipher=TLS_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 bits=256/256);
Tue, 02 Aug 2022 02:24:34 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of info@nationalsolicitorservice.com designates 198.54.127.111 as permitted sender) client-ip=198.54.127.111;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
dkim=pass header.i=@nationalsolicitorservice.com header.s=default header.b=WqDK4roC;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of info@nationalsolicitorservice.com designates 198.54.127.111 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=info@nationalsolicitorservice.com
Received: from mta-15.privateemail.com (localhost [127.0.0.1]) by mta-15.privateemail.com (Postfix) with ESMTP id 927D418000A2 for < >; Tue,
2 Aug 2022 05:24:33 -0400 (EDT)
Received: from APP-04 (unknown [10.50.14.154]) by mta-15.privateemail.com (Postfix) with ESMTPA id 6DA9918000A9 for < >; Tue,
2 Aug 2022 05:24:33 -0400 (EDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=nationalsolicitorservice.com; s=default; t=1659432273; bh=91rEgGIXWQT1jj25EFBvoNSKV8sX+3i3n6AqiSeW8CU=; h=Date:From:To:In-Reply-To:References:Subject:From; b=WqDK4roCgze76W6DGv6K6ttiM7iPIWv90UocQ+Yhty387hTi6YfHzmGC6zfdikv2e
lNoeUslU3q2HzKeLlJL3CA2ymjcWvNGeZzWwn9EapijBE9fCDRXBeuXOBEF0tITT3X
8+2aVzhhUcP4hdppnW1AaGC3hMyHL+s/ZTec7IY9y/aEsbOyYPGeJDY1NJZ39L+Wj0
VPJQ29Kztmm1Ku2cx6a6FT8Gd4+Q5TfykXzLn6sxVw9oAw0ZkbyuuZMHKyK1baH1RD
EZgbVBY+EJCuqt0IIEw+hrDBA7a2aMLdpD2qmSs5JHqOVOrM9PlFYZ149S5s6WDpY2
np0ukH67AxgHw==
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2022 05:24:33 -0400 (EDT)
From: "info@nationalsolicitorservice.com info@nationalsolicitorservice.com" <info@nationalsolicitorservice.com>
To:
Message-ID: <554358205.547606.1659432273400@privateemail.com>
In-Reply-To: <CAHwE6=R8Pgw2aMYKGidP_vUkOY5453wF=+Mb62_v95HFkshBOw@mail.gmail.com>
References: <CAHwE6=R8Pgw2aMYKGidP_vUkOY5453wF=+Mb62_v95HFkshBOw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: RE: Fund Transfer Update
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="----=_Part_547605_559598053.1659432273395"
X-Priority: 3
Importance: Normal
X-Mailer: Open-Xchange Mailer v7.10.6-Rev19
X-Originating-Client: open-xchange-appsuite
X-Virus-Scanned: ClamAV using ClamSMTP

------=_Part_547605_559598053.1659432273395
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Orig IP: 198.54.127.111 | Orig ISP: Namecheap-net | City: n/a | Country: United States
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Aug 03, 2022 7:48 pm

Dear

My acknowledgement goes to your mail with personal details and the question ask by you is well noted.

Well, my previous mail was self explanatory and if you wish to receive your fund as quickly as possible without any encumbrances, then, it is strictly binding on you to take advice from me alone. It is equally wise to state here that i am not interested in your fund or any material benefit you can offer to me. I hate seeing innocent people being cheated especially by the high and mighty capitalizing on their positions and contacts. Honestly, you must urgently sit up and equally do away with any form of complacency and skepticism. Any delay on your side will definitely be very detrimental.You must act based on the information available to you now and do same with all degrees of seriousness and commitment.

To combat this cabal who are presently sitting on top of your fund, you must definitely need the Irrevocable Residential Permit.This Document is usually issued by the Association of London-United Kingdom Lawyers popularly called the United Kingdom Bar Association (UKBA), Royal Court of Justice, and the Prime Minister himself. It does not matter which country where your payment is coming from as long as the IRP is issued, that qualifies you for payment. All the Directors will never tell you about the Irrevocable Residential Permit (IRP) because they know that once you have gotten this document, they will NEVER have any reason to delay your payment for more than 24 hours.

Now tell me, if the UKBA backs you as their client, the Royal Court of Justice Approves you as the True Beneficiary, who are those Directors to say NO and delay your payment for one extra day? They will never let you have the Idea of this because they want to keep making money with your funds which they believe is not an offense because as the Director, they have the right to place any unclaimed funds in the Escrow Account overseas so when they does that, they claim that the payment has not yet been approved. The only way you can get this payment now is to immediately get the Irrevocable Residential Permit and once you have this document, you are very sure as in 100% sure that you will get your payment in your account within 72 hrs.

Attach is the UN Processing Application Form, please fill this form and send back immediately. It is very imperative on you to act fast. Wisdom demands so from you .I have duly explained in details to you how to go about to receive your fund and also,the reason for you to act fast now, it is your duty to follow all the guidelines given to avoid regret. I am only concerned because i don't like seeing somebody being cheated. I am not interested in getting any reward from you. I am a Christian and God is sufficient for me.

I wait for your urgent response now.

Regards,
Mark Owen

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:07 pm

Dear

I acknowledge receipt of your email. As requested, Yes you can submit your information by E-mail.

All my concern is to see to the successful conclusion of this transaction. I want this matter to be urgently concluded for good.

Regards,
Mark Owen
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:51 pm

Dear

I acknowledge receipt of your e-mail with all information therein. Your information as submitted by you will be used in effecting the fund transfer. This office will make best use of the information provided by you in order to ensure a smooth and fast transfer of your payment(£25 Million)into your bank account.

But as a prelude to achieving this, it is incumbent on you to note that I am not in the position to get the Irrevocable Residential Permit for you. You need a lawyer to do that for you. I only gave out this document to you to fully confirm to you that your fund is safely here in England as my first mail clearly stated. All you have to do is to work with a Senior Attorney and he will get the Irrevocable Residential Permit for you, file in the document directly to the Office of the Minister of Finance and request for an immediate approval by the Prime Minister and once that is done, the document will be sent to the paying Bank and automatically, they will contact you for remittance and the good thing is that once you have obtained this document, you will pay NOTHING to the Bank for any kind of Transfer fees as the same document will instruct the Bank to deduct all fees from the original sum.

So, to obtain the Irrevocable Residential Permit you must definitely need the professional services of a radical lawyer .I don't know if you have any reliable one already but where the reverse is the case, i will direct you to one who will handle this matter very successfully from our office to procuring the I.R.P from any of the approved offices. The lawyer is a high profile attorney, well respected, trustworthy and God fearing. His services and antecedence are well known all over London. He is the only person that those directors and Partners will fear if he handles this matter on your behalf. Even being a renowned British Citizen, He will find it very easy to secure the Irrevocable Residential Permit for you without difficulties. I can assure you that as soon as he secure this permit, neither those director nor the paying bank can stop you from receiving your whole fund.

I have duly explained in details to you how to go about to receive your fund and also, the reason for you to act fast now.

Regards,
Mark Owen
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Aug 06, 2022 7:42 pm

Dear

I appreciate your response so far and the confidence reposed in me and my office.One assurance which i have for you is simply to keep faith with me and be convinced also, that you are on a safe hands.

As required by you, below is the contact information of the lawyer and a draft mail which you should send to the lawyer.

Name: James Smith (HM Legal, UK)
E-mail: info@h-mtreasury.co.uk
=========================================================================================================================
Dear Barr.James Smith,

Sir,

How are you?I am , writing to you from .I am a and my birthday is .Let my mail not come to you as a surprise since we haven't meet or known ourselves before but with every honesty,i wish to state here that i got to know about you and your reputable law firm from a close associate who resides there in London.

I had approached him for assistance in securing the services of a good lawyer who will help me in getting the Irrevocable Residential Permit(IRP) from either the offices of United Kingdom Bar Association (UKBA), Royal Court of Justice, Or from the office of the Prime Minister.

This important document is needed for the release of my fund now 25,000,000.00G BP(Twenty Five Million British Pound Sterling) deposited with Barclays Bank-London as already approved by the Bank of England.

Sir, It may interest you to know that this fund have been lying wasted for quite sometime now due to the dubious tendency of some officials at the bank. Reliably, i have been informed that my fund have been used for brisk business by these faceless individuals.

Sir, You can confirm this information by yourself when your representation commences.And to be honest,this is the reason why i need somebody of high legal standing like you to represent me.I want to know what it takes from you to commence immediate action on this assignment.Once again,sorry for any inconvenience and hoping that my mail will receive a favorable reply from you.

Best Regards,

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: nationalsolicitorservice.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Aug 07, 2022 12:20 pm

The fake site used in scam claims to be United Nations Liaison Office.

Contact details mentioned in the fake form posted above:

Millbank Tower, 21 First Floor,
21-24 Millbank, London SW1P 4QH
United Kingdom

The fraudulent domain name is used only for the email address, as in info@nationalsolicitorservice.com.

Entry in the aa419 database of fraudulent websites: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=157549

From the domain name registration:

Domain name: nationalsolicitorservice.com
Updated Date: 2021-11-15
Creation Date: 2021-11-15
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2022-11-15
Registrar: NAMECHEAP INC
Reseller: NAMECHEAP INC
Domain Status: addPeriod

Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: National Solicitor
Registrant Organization: NatSolSevice
Registrant Street: Gambo Street
Registrant City: Lagos
Registrant State/Province: Ikeja
Registrant Postal Code: 100001
Registrant Country: NG
Registrant Phone: +234.8181000668
Registrant Email: natsolservice@gmail.com
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

info@h-mtreasury.co.uk

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Aug 07, 2022 6:41 pm

Attention:

Sir,

I am in receipt of your mail/inquiry made to my office and must state here that we will be highly delighted to work for you inasmuch you are able to abide with all our legal terms.

Initially before embarking upon such service, We usually charge for Consultancy Fee while our Professional Service Fee is charged depending on the nature of service needed and magnitude of fund to be transferred. All our services are strictly based on Internationally acceptable standards and we do not compromise anything to achieve the needed goal.

The joy of our client is our delight and strength. It will take us 7 working days if all the necessary instruments needed by us are made available for us to complete any given task. But, we don't involve ourselves in anything that can tarnish the image of our highly reputable firm no matter how much we are offered.

Below are our legal terms and conditions :

(1)Consultancy Fee ---------£400 (2)Professional Service Fee ----------£2,000 Total --------------£2,400.00.

But, We usually accept half payment of our Professional Service Fee upfront and the balance will be paid to us after our client receives his or her fund. In this case, you are to pay £1,400 upfront and the balance of £1,000 will be paid to us after you receive your fund.

Finally, we welcome you to ourselves and promise to work for your best interest if you meet our legal terms and conditions for service. The needed Irrevocable Residential Permit will take us just 4 days to secure on your behalf from the British Home Office. We can guarantee to that.

Thank you and anticipating a good working relationship with you.
Barr. J. H. Smith

Header:

Delivered-To:
Received: by 2002:a2e:154a:0:0:0:0:0 with SMTP id 10csp1456592ljv;
Sun, 7 Aug 2022 02:28:40 -0700 (PDT)
X-Google-Smtp-Source: AA6agR7ngu5linBgFOa4Xea9wRvf360OuCjqfwr7sRFPKYhor/SiYgi/LvPwSy/RrV6WW6YP+j0V
X-Received: by 2002:a05:6602:26c3:b0:66c:f8b2:53c with SMTP id g3-20020a05660226c300b0066cf8b2053cmr5641356ioo.50.1659864519980;
Sun, 07 Aug 2022 02:28:39 -0700 (PDT)
ARC-Seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1659864519; cv=none;
d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
b=KzgQ5xIXXXxI/1MQl8tpRQvN+OwJAKEHUTJQgygS6ctN0yow1GJNIpNywIGTVjcbCL
Iu11THJrhg5+pIr5OWDtSBzWDI5Kyh1G12n9LRrYBbKcAi9uUHjNmYlS9FmWH//BlpGz
Dlk/ZU0pJ4r/fPc3VIwjyVn9DDAu4TkG5z7XVx7RQS1BK6vTGnxFGAjvfenW4amGkWG+
2bk9yyP8wuhAH/AmKHbsSI8uZaY9Ib5HEukEdKFdjQe3xYq6WANeveByvOoZYflrJ6F8
akm+FjYj6C1uPk6G8VOUpc+s0y7Em89XBDBrPIQosl6CErkRkJVKg59FW1PhCyUKiNqq
XCpg==
ARC-Message-Signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
h=message-id:user-agent:references:in-reply-to:subject:to:from:date
:mime-version:dkim-signature;
bh=iI+oZfyTL72M5yr4BbySPTohOJ3ydwIEGVzJhH0aPx0=;
b=K4mTk7ss6KkHTsACotEIS1G8DMadtyHlocWS+C7SgFcrM+MVq/u//WyiuxLQVBSx8U
KEj0sCTc1ghxr9hq2nRYcm/YStxppXa/GBgiJGGcFbDtcbcopeBw+xAxikap3NDSu+i9
sB6lATHZmqwwrFsD2g7d5iId2labObRFV6zOICGDBRpSHYzeQyQfnUTVuKH9EK42hdqx
XUoGXDULpKYBm4psDJFlw1iEaIu/4de7KkAj/y9Zla0hC9TFimwE6hW9z1I6laYFi2Jb
Xz5quVx0ymQKiCorJ3O6/wuZ4c4lon4cNsvnq0WiGOO7apsCisXxZoA5/RpZm9SYOQA7
4cog==
ARC-Authentication-Results: i=1; mx.google.com;
dkim=pass header.i=@h-mtreasury.co.uk header.s=20200224 header.b=HWQKmRSb;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of info@h-mtreasury.co.uk designates 208.91.198.48 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=info@h-mtreasury.co.uk
Return-Path: <info@h-mtreasury.co.uk>
Received: from us2-ob4-3.mailhostbox.com (us2-ob4-3.mailhostbox.com. [208.91.198.48])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id d76-20020a6bb44f000000b0067bb74b090asi1161423iof.112.2022.08.07.02.28.39
for < >
(version=TLS1_3 cipher=TLS_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 bits=256/256);
Sun, 07 Aug 2022 02:28:39 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of info@h-mtreasury.co.uk designates 208.91.198.48 as permitted sender) client-ip=208.91.198.48;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
dkim=pass header.i=@h-mtreasury.co.uk header.s=20200224 header.b=HWQKmRSb;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of info@h-mtreasury.co.uk designates 208.91.198.48 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=info@h-mtreasury.co.uk
Received: from localhost (unknown [10.25.144.113]) (Authenticated sender: info@h-mtreasury.co.uk) by us2.outbound.mailhostbox.com (Postfix) with ESMTPA id 85AC8B80596 for < >; Sun,
7 Aug 2022 09:28:38 +0000 (UTC)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=h-mtreasury.co.uk; s=20200224; t=1659864518; bh=iI+oZfyTL72M5yr4BbySPTohOJ3ydwIEGVzJhH0aPx0=; h=Date:From:To:Subject:In-Reply-To:References; b=HWQKmRSbj7nwfOe9+Byv+UKD+L0E8rrSgafSynVfmfU4KckHrK0tu5JPkMm48DPoQ
cjJxQK9q8evOgnrBkZm14IH3pQBAasw0NDPHbugNYy6BJ6IitljbFVT7PY/2bG5ZoB
wtKN1evc49nzjnLbZ70tTd2ETzAogX+VdlmaY7j8=
Date: Sun, 07 Aug 2022 11:28:38 +0200
To:
Subject: Re: Our Legal Terms and Conditions
In-Reply-To: <CAHwE6=TPzQvTStBys37i38zmRg+Z9N9nVziHQ7PGq75xFDS+EQ@mail.gmail.com>
References: <CAHwE6=TPzQvTStBys37i38zmRg+Z9N9nVziHQ7PGq75xFDS+EQ@mail.gmail.com>
User-Agent: Roundcube Webmail/1.4.8
Message-ID: <9f77695fe136a40cd143e93b2b29d0ff@h-mtreasury.co.uk>
X-Sender: info@h-mtreasury.co.uk
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="=_59c8b8e3f4cf2f58bbea6b0240ab93c7"
X-CMAE-Score: 0
X-CMAE-Analysis: v=2.4 cv=Ou4sdwzt c=1 sm=1 tr=0 ts=62ef85c6 a=KPnHE6T/yf16nA5epHTZhg==:117 a=07jAfa1fdzjMhXW3KDQA:9 a=QEXdDO2ut3YA:10 a=nn-eFNOlI_mcMRiLkKAA:9 a=_TUagaaN7B3T193p:21 a=_W_S_7VecoQA:10

--=_59c8b8e3f4cf2f58bbea6b0240ab93c7
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: h-mtreasury.co.uk

Unread postby firefly » Mon Aug 08, 2022 5:27 pm

The fraudulent domain name h-mtreasury.co.uk is a spoof of Her Majesty's Treasury, the department of the Government of the United Kingdom responsible for developing and executing the government's public finance policy and economic policy.

The fraudulent domain name is used only for the email address, as in info@h-mtreasury.co.uk.

Entry in the aa419 database of fraudulent websites: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=157575

From the domain name registration:

Domain name:
h-mtreasury.co.uk

Data validation:
Nominet was not able to match the registrant's name and/or address against a 3rd party source on 24-Feb-2020

Registrar:
PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com

Relevant dates:
Registered on: 24-Feb-2020
Expiry date: 24-Feb-2023
Last updated: 21-Jan-2022

The fraudulent domain name is operated from Nigeria.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

info@h-mtreasury.co.uk

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Aug 08, 2022 6:56 pm

Attention:

Sir,

I am in receipt of your mail.

As you requested, below is my account information. Please use it accordingly without any mistake.

Bank Name :- WISE TRANSFER
Address: 56 Shoreditch High Street
London, E1 6JJ
United Kingdom.
Account Name: J. H. S.
SWIFT/BIC: TRWIGB2L
IBAN: GB47 TRWI 2314 7061 XXXXXX

As soon as i receive the confirmation of this payment which signifies that you have engaged our services, i can then proceed. So, it is entirely up to you to do the needful as quickly as it matters to you. If i receive the payment confirmation tomorrow, definitely i shall swing into action immediately and can assure you that before end of next week, you must surely have reason to celebrate.

Thank you and anticipating a good working relationship with you.
Barr. J. H. Smith
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.