Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

jurgenstock823@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

jurgenstock823@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jul 30, 2022 9:15 am

Recovery scam.

INTERPOL General Secretariat
200, quai Ronald Noble,
69006 Lyon
France.
NOTE.
PLEASE REPLY ME HERE. jurgenstock823@gmail.com

Attention: Sir,

We received a letter of attestation from an attorney representing you in respect to your overdue fund demanding for issuance of letter of Authorization(LOA) from our office to cover the relevant security clearance as demanded by Bank of Settlement where your fund is invested, with the aim of awarding the change of ownership to another person stating that you died in a vehicle accident that occurred in your country where only pictures inscribed with the date of the accident was taken at the scene of the accident was provided as evidence.

On the contrary, the signal, and report gathered from our real-time and a pain-staking investigation carried out with the help of our high-tech infrastructure of both technical and operational support systems aiding us in meeting the growing challenges of fighting crime in this 21st century. It was discovered that your name, identity, and email were currently used to transfer and invest the total sum of $36,000,000.00 in the Settlement Bank of United States and the dividend currently running up to $ 15,000,000.00. We have all the document here to confirm this claim

Now the questions are, how can a dead man be actively involved in fund investment without the presence of the next of kin who is supposed to be the signatory? Secondly, could this lawyer be trying to play a smart one? and lastly but not the least, This office has not at any time been notified either by email or letter by any medical practitioner certifying your deceased state or any document issued by any member of your family or from a registrar of vital statistics that declares the date, location, and cause of your death.

We have tried severally to reach-out to you by sending emails to your address and several attempted calls made, but all have so far proved abortive, hence this office is left with no other option than to send this reminder message to your email ones again, as we would not accept to be held liable for any loss of your rights and fund to a wrong person. If you are still alive, do respond with your form of identification for final confirmation without delays, as we have already informed the bank that the real beneficiary of the fund may likely still be alive without even realizing what the lawyer whom so much was entrusted to have been up to.

Best Regards,
Mr. Jürgen Stock,
JOHN WILLIAMS
New Secretary-General of the International
Criminal Police Organization (INTERPOL)
NOTE.
PLEASE REPLY ME HERE. jurgenstock823@gmail.com

Header:

Return-Path: <officecontact.johnwilms@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2022 13:28:42 +0100
Message-ID: <CAKmE1yd7hDkQX85c-bE-zegj3F+uy_Xi-VcRr-gNJHq7YpJQQg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Attention: Sir
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: jurgenstock823@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jul 30, 2022 12:23 pm

Reply received:

200, quai Ronald Noble,
69006 Lyon
France.
Congratulations for your recovered fund- from the swindlers.

This is to inform you,that after our real-time and painstaking investigation, we hereby resolve and conclude to issue this Certificate of confirmation to the United States Settlement Bank, Please you are advised to inform the bank now to open an account for you will the check to give you access to your fund, kindly provide details for my submit for our security safety.

The Bank will tell you that they want to transfer the fund to your account, please don't accept that condition because they will frustrate you and the money will not get to you and still remain with the bank, but once they use the check to open an account for you they will give you access to their banking rules with an online facility and Card to start a transaction and to move your money bit by bit into any account of your choice that is well convenient for you.

Below is the bank contact information: forward a copy of the check including the confirmation letter, but in case they need more documents for confirmation, feel free and get back to me to provide it also provide your current details for my reconfirmation submit.

UNITED STATES SETTLEMENT BANK
Mr. Bashar Rogan
Director Head of Legal Department
United States Settlement Bank
E-mail: Basharrogan-USSB@accountant.com
Bank Whatsapp-live-Chat No: +1 712 356-1737

I will appreciate you sending a copy of the message and the letter/check to the bank so that we will follow it up very well and please get back to me once you email the bank with the cheque below. Congratulations once again

I believe we are doing our best completely well for you, Thank you for your patience and please be assured that I will do everything within my power to ensure that this type of confusion does not occur again, We strengthen our organizational health and support mechanisms in order to ensure efficient delivery of our core products and services. you will receive your fund within the banking working days after the legal process is completed.

Waiting for Your Urgent Confirmation of this Message

Mr. Jürgen Stock,
INTERPOL (General Secretariat)

Header:

Return-Path: <jurgenstock823@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2022 10:45:43 +0100
Message-ID: <CAP-iB1udP4Khz8sZBfMwpT1K2Enovv2quWvBTfqgxJohuCPmmw@mail.gmail.com>

Fake document received with the message:

+17123561737
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Iowa
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

jurgenstock72@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Aug 01, 2022 5:49 pm

Same message and fake document also received from:

Return-Path: <jurgenstock72@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2022 18:51:41 +0100
Message-ID: <CA+FZX6FV+dGCsNdYQpOqaeOwPKyGxV-WZWsAgR7XL2Pbn_W6Yw@mail.gmail.com>
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Basharrogan-USSB@accountant.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Aug 01, 2022 5:52 pm

Email received:

United States Bank of Settlement
Office
Head-Quarters New York
Refer No: USSB/2022/6/457A

Attn: Sir

Welcome to The United States Bank of Settlement, This is Mr. Bashar Rogan, The Director, Operations, United States Bank of Settlement.
As a bank, we have a responsibility to our clients, earning and maintaining the trust of our clients is fundamental, to give you perfect result is the heart of everything we do, This is to acknowledge your request and the confirmation from Interpol, Please you are advised to forward the information below so that we will open an account and get it activated

Your Full Name:
Address:
Identification:
Passport Size Picture
Mobile Phone Number:

Once we get this information you will get the details of your account, We will not compromise our Integrity for anything, we must do the right thing even when it’s not the easy thing, we will be accountable, straightforward and honest in all our dealings and Abide by the spirit and the letter of the laws and regulations and We act and think like owners and partners that why we advise you on the best way.

Best regards,
Mr. Bashar Rogan

Header:

Return-Path: <Basharrogan-USSB@accountant.com>
Received: from [197.210.84.119]
Message-ID: <trinity-b6f48f09-9094-42e6-9966-1f7d2d2c1268-1659354955827@3c-app-mailcom-lxa03>
From: "United States Settlement Bank(USSB)" <Basharrogan-USSB@accountant.com>
Subject: Re: xxx Account Opening
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2022 13:55:55 +0200

Originating IP: 197.210.84.119
Originating ISP: Mtn Nigeria Communication Limited
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Basharrogan-USSB@accountant.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Aug 03, 2022 4:09 pm

Email received:

United States Bank of Settlement
Office
Head-Quarters New York
Refer No: USSB/2022/6/457A

Attn: Sir

This is a very short email.

I am Bashar Rogan the Director of the United States Settlement Bank and i want you to know that the bank is commited to make sure you can start using your fund with us but it seems like you have abandoned your fund and this is a final notice before the confiscation of your fund and after this email and no positive response is received from you, we will proceed to the confiscation of your fund and it will be transferred to the United States Government account with the Federal Reserve Bank. I want you to know that we have informed all the departments involved including the INTERPOL.

I just want you to know that the Board is sitting today in regards to your overdue fund with us.
This is to inform you that you can view your account through our online platform once we receive your deposit Guarantee Insurance Certificate, your login details will be forwarded to you to start using your account moreover you are entitled to your ATM card.

Contact Person: Martin Gruemberg,Chairman,
Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation.
Private Official Email: fdicgovus2000@gmail.com
Whatsapp only : +1 631 408 3106

Write the office and apply for your Deposit Guarantee Insurance Certificate.
Once we receive the Certificate from the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation we will release everything regarding your account to start a transaction with your account.

Best regards,
Mr. Bashar Rogan

Header:

Return-Path: <Basharrogan-USSB@accountant.com>
Received: from [197.210.226.165]
Message-ID: <trinity-428573fd-067e-42dd-9e2f-86f54e82fbe1-1659522860740@3c-app-mailcom-lxa09>
From: "United States Settlement Bank(USSB)" <Basharrogan-USSB@accountant.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2022 12:34:20 +0200

Originating IP: 197.210.226.165
Originating ISP: Mtn Nigeria Communication Limited
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria

Fake document received with the message:

+16314083106
Number billable as mobile number
City or exchange location Amityville, NY
Original network provider* Omnipoint Communications, Inc. - Ny
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: jurgenstock823@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Aug 03, 2022 4:12 pm

Email received:

200, quai Ronald Noble,69006
Lyon France.

Re: Attention Sir,

The INTERPOL wants you to know that we received several reports from the bank for the confistication of your funds due to your inefficiency to provide the Deposit Insurance Certificate in order to have full access to your money. I really want to help you have access to your funds but I have to explain things to you. The United States Settlement Bank does not have the power to deduct any fees from your account, You have the sole autonomy to your funds. Also, Individuals withs funds less than $250.000.00( Two hundred and Fifty Thousand United States dollars) are entitled to free Deposit Insurance Certificate. But as you and I know your funds are in Millions of United States Dollars. The Bank cannot allow you to transact in and move such money into another Account without the Deposit Insurance Certificate. I assure you this is all you need to have sole autonomy to your funds and then you can move your money to your desired account in any country of your choice. The INTERPOL is here to make sure the bank does not charge you outside the bank policy. I really want you to receive your money. That is why I had to explain in detail so that we can conclude this transaction as soon as possible and you will have full control of your money.

Waiting for your urgent confirmation of this message.

Mr. Jürgen Stock,
INTERPOL (General Secretariat)
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: fdicgovus2000@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Aug 04, 2022 4:59 pm

Reply received:

Federal Deposit
Insurance Corporation. Headquarters:
Washington, D.C., United States

Dear xxx

This is a long email, but I hope you will read it all the way through

You're about to find out the truth most banks have been keeping away from you, I want to educate you on the Different Between Deposit Insurance and Deposit Guarantee Insurance so that you will understand what we are trying to do for you without contradictions because Deposit Insurance and Deposit Guarantee Insurance are two different things altogether.

Deposit Insurance is to provide deposit insurance to depositors in U.S. depository institutions while Deposit Guarantee Insurance is an initiative to provide Deposit Guarantee Insurance to Fund beneficiaries with Bank to protect them from fund clearance procedure AND FRUSTRATION, in the case of deposit insurance we pay bank depositors if anything happens to your fund with the bank but with Deposit Guarantee Insurance, you pay us to issue a guarantee to your bank to release your fund to you so that you will not go through fund clearance frustration.

You were directed here because we promised fund beneficiaries a quick solution to the fund clearance problem, we BOTH know you’re struggling with. Right?, I understand your pain and your struggles, Anyway, enough of that frustration…that why we introduce Deposit Guarantee Insurance to replace fund clearance frustration...with something real. With something that works so that you don't need to go through fund clearance frustration to have access to your fund.

I am going to be 100% very very honest with you here. If you want to start using your fund within two working days, I promise you, this is your final bus stop, If you’re the type who believes everything is a scam, now is a good time to stop reading and enjoy the rest of your day… If you’re the type WHO BELIEVES nothing will work-out of all these, now is also the best time to stop reading. I have no desire to convince you. You’re free to continue with people you trust, Now, if you’re genuinely ready for HELP, for what has worked for thousands of people, for people far and near...here is it moreover You’re going to STOP any further communication with any office that is claiming that they are helping you, my promise to you. is simple. It’s straightforward. No gimmick. No stories. No, hide, and seek. it is all about Deposit Guarantee Insurance, it is designed to painstakingly eliminate the root cause of fund clearance frustration, We issue Guarantee Insurance Certificate to the Bank and once they got it, they release your fund unconditionally, IF you are tired of all the nonsense solution being peddled by quacks everywhere, we are here to revert to. Deposit Guarantee Insurance is where the solution is. Do you see exactly how this will help you silently but surely with a positive result

You need to be willing to forget everything you have done in the past and commit to your future! That’s it. So this isn’t going to be for everyone. Please!!, If you fail to write to the bank today so that they will stop the evil plans to confiscate your fund-- the chance to fight for it will be GONE. If there’s one thing I know for sure, The Bank has just one concern, to take over your fund and that's why they are happy with your current delay and That’s why I have to ask you to act fast before it will be too late below is once again the Detailed information of the Bank

Mr. Bashar Rogan

If you refuse to reply to this message, you're saying to yourself you're completely satisfied with your condition. You're saying to yourself it's okay to continue to suffer fund clearance frustration and excuses, The choice is yours, if you want to start using your fund within two working days, I promise you, this is your final bus stop, With Deposit Guarantee Insurance I can boldly say you will start using your money in two working days, In fact, I am so sure I’m willing to give you DOUBLE your money back IF you did not get the result as guaranteed, Yes, I am confident. If you activate your deposit guarantee insurance with only $2,550 and you did not get access to your fund within two working days, return your payment receipt and I will personally send you an apology letter as well as send you DOUBLE of the fee, Yes, that’s how sure I am. On the other hand, can your contact say the same? Can they give you DOUBLE your money back if they fail you? Can they repair the years of damage caused by their constant frustration to give you access to your fund? Can they repair the damage caused to your family, Why not act now instead of spending hundreds of thousands of dollars down the line on something you could have solved with less than $2,550?

As promised Deposit Guarantee Insurance, We will remove all the risks for you. You have a right to be a little skeptical because of what you have been going through before but within two working days, the result is all we need, my priority is to make sure you receive your money 100% without any frustration. No more no less, I am committed to making sure of it. Together with me and my team, we will ensure we take care of you to the best of our abilities. We will ensure to be with you throughout the entire journey of restoring you and giving your fund, I am here to help, assist, and nurture you back to greatness. This is my utmost commitment!You have absolutely nothing to worry about!Be rest assured. My only goal is to give you access to your fund unconditionally

I promise you, If you did not get your money as assured, just email me for a refund. Hold me by my words. It's a promise. It's an assignment. It's a commitment. To you. To make sure we finalize this case, You already know me. I don't lie about things like this. No false scarcity. It's a promise. It's an assignment. It's a commitment. To you. To make sure we give you a perfect result

I appreciate you taking the time to read this heart to heart letter. I cannot wait to hear from you

Kind Regards,
Martin Gruemberg,Chairman,
Private Official Email:fdicgovus2000@gmail.com
Whatsapp only : +1 631 408 3106

Header:

Return-Path: <fdicgovus2000@gmail.com>
From: Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation <fdicgovus2000@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2022 16:17:52 +0100
Message-ID: <CAEGJsLqeU-Q8bGRBN2vKdPwnC5w=QfsE2KCkteh5J9v8zZeKfQ@mail.gmail.com>

Fake documents received with the message:

+16314083106
Number billable as mobile number
City or exchange location Amityville, NY
Original network provider* Omnipoint Communications, Inc. - Ny
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: jurgenstock72@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Aug 04, 2022 5:02 pm

Reply received:

The INTERPOL received your message and I want you to know that you are in safe hands. You have to follow all the Bank processes and I assure you that your funds will be available to you as soon as you follow the Bank Processes. Always write to me for Clarifications. Do you understand?

Header:

Return-Path: <jurgenstock72@gmail.com>
X-Received: Wed, 03 Aug 2022 08:26:40 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2022 18:09:09 +0100
Message-ID: <CA+FZX6GsX4tqjtRrs7xyPYhF1sSu56MfnKenriB+zKABbT_KQQ@mail.gmail.com>
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Aug 05, 2022 10:07 pm

Reply received:

Federal Deposit
Insurance Corporation. Headquarters:
Washington, D.C., United States

Dear xxx

Hi, This Mr. Martin Gruemberg

Please note that FDIC Divisions and Offices require the use of outside contractors and fiduciary agent services to provide a variety of services to
support the overall mission of the FDIC, Below is the account for the fee of 2550usd (Two thousand five hundred and fifty United States Dollars):

Bank: Varo Bank
Account Number: 2832xxxx
Account Name: E. C.
Routing Number: 124303201
Beneficiary Address: xxx Homestead FL, 33033
Bank Address: 222 Kearny St. San Francisco Ca. 94108

Please note that the issue of using our policy to clear your fund is a choice in case you don't like it, it is not mandatory, you still have the right to continue with people you know that can do it better, we will be responsible for all the clearance and communicate and collaborate effectively with all fund clearance regulatory agencies with highly-skilled, dedicated, and diverse workforce that is empowered to achieve outstanding results within 48-hours and we adhere to the highest ethical and professional standards, we have been working with many sincere banks and our success stories are endless, we will officially upset all the bills and pay for all fees that will be obstructing the access to your account and deliver your account to you within two working days because the agreement is a confirmation that all responsibility regarding your fund clearance is now our job

Any policy that is not rooted in reality will never lead to the result you desire. Embrace the reality, and channel all fund clearance frustration to us.

Kind Regards
Martin Gruemberg,Chairman,
Private Official Email:fdicgovus2000@gmail.com
Whatsapp only : +1-631 408 3106

CC: The United States Settlement Bank
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Aug 05, 2022 10:08 pm

20 minutes later:

Please make use of the corrected account because the Fiduciary agent is not on sit and I want you to make the payment to this account below and get back to me for swift and easy reflection so we can speed up the process of obtaining the Deposit Guarantee Insurance Certificate

Bank Name: PNC Bank
Account Name: 124401xxxx
Routing Number 267084199
Account Name: E. C.
Business account: H. A. T.
Address: xxx, Miramar, FL 33027
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.