Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

jurgenstock823@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Re: jurgenstock72@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Aug 09, 2022 4:06 pm

Email received:

INTERPOL General Secretariat
200, quai Ronald Noble,69006
Lyon France.

Greetings ,

This is JURGEN STOCK, secretary general of the INTERPOL and head of security handling your funds. I write these emails because I want to know the stage of your transaction with the Bank. Have you obtained the Deposit Guarantee Insurance certificate? You need to act fast because I do not want you to lose your funds. Write to me as soon as possible.

Below is the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation details. Write to them now

Contact Person: Martin Gruemberg,Chairman,
Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation.
Private Official Email: fdicgovus2000@gmail.com
Whatsapp only : +1-631 408 3106

Mr. Jürgen Stock,
New Secretary-General of the International
Criminal Police Organization (INTERPOL)
INTERPOL (General Secretariat)

Header:

Return-Path: <jurgenstock72@gmail.com>
X-Received: by xxx; Mon, 08 Aug 2022 07:32:59 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2022 15:08:37 +0100
Message-ID: <CA+FZX6GBBLFk=pBT6e+eo1ndnogewWUKeckf+-Dm_gE4pO8Xbg@mail.gmail.com>

Fake document received with the message:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: fdicgovus2000@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Aug 09, 2022 4:10 pm

Email received:

Federal Deposit
Insurance Corporation. Headquarters:
Washington, D.C., United States

Attention:

I know we send a lot of emails explaining Deposit Guarantee Insurance, and those emails are critical because that's the only thing that will give you the result you desperately need

It's possible you have missed my last emails. That's alright This is why I want to remind you again, You've been hearing it for the better part of 2weeks now but you have repeatedly ignored my professional advice, and your continues refuse to take responsibility, you have been abusing this sincere opportunity and I don't think you will get the privilege again

I want you to understand that any clearance plan that doesn't take care of Guarantee and security to the bank on the fund is INCOMPLETE, This is a fund clearance proven FACT because what the bank is looking for before they release the fund is Guarantee and security of the fund that will be released to you and that what we will provide to the bank and as a reputable independent agency created by the Congress to maintain stability and public confidence in the nation’s financial system. We insure deposits; examines and supervises financial institutions for safety, soundness, and consumer protection; makes large and complex financial institutions resolvable; and manages receiverships

We don't insure deposits only but for consumer protection that's why we introduce deposit Guarantee insurance to help and protect fund beneficiaries like you, Think about every single solution you've attempted in the past, both the ones that didn't work at all and the ones that showed signs of working, All of them couldn't help because they DIDN'T address ONE MAJOR factor responsible for the release fund in the first place which is guarantee and security of the fund to the bank, the bank did not get enough guarantee and security to release the fund to you, Once the United States Settlement Bank confirm our Deposit Guarantee Insurance Certificate, they will automatically give you unconditional access to your fund because they know that if anything happens, we are capable to protect and guarantee

We will clear your fund with a complete fund clearance procedure which includes guarantee and security or you're just wasting time and money, that's why we are offering this special procedure deposit Guarantee Insurance to protect you from fund clearance frustration and give you access to your fund unconditionally, deposit Guarantee Insurance is a complete program designed not just to release your fund without going through fund clearance frustration but ensure you NEVER fall to fraudsters again and You alone will put an end to your fund clearance frustration condition and begin to use your fund. The choice is YOURS and yours ALONE.

You have had enough time to take advantage of it, stop waste upon waste, suffering upon suffering, The solution is Deposit Guarantee Insurance, you have it at the cheapest, most affordable cost ever. The choice is yours.

Kindly make your payment and get back to me with the payment slip so this can be concluded.

Kind Regards
Martin J Gruemberg

Header:

Return-Path: <fdicgovus2000@gmail.com>
From: Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation <fdicgovus2000@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2022 11:14:13 +0100
Message-ID: <CAEGJsLr8DTz6CoedHqOwgfOrGDAd1+E=NET5kgF1eobAB5zHKg@mail.gmail.com>
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Aug 11, 2022 4:16 pm

Email received:

Federal Deposit

Good Morning Sir,

Reference to the letter we receive from Interpol on this subject matter, this is to inform you that The United States Settlement Bank really want to release your fund to you that's why they requested for Deposit Guarantee Insurance because no bank will release such a fund with guarantee and assurance and that's what the Deposit Guarantee Insurance will serve to the bank to release the fund to you and we are ready to activate and issue the certificate to you but the bank decided to move your fund to protect it from government confiscation since you don't want to comply, once you present the certificate to the bank you will start using your account unconditionally.

My job is to protect Bank Depositors and provide a solution to give fund beneficiaries access to their fund in the event of anything, maintain public confidence and encourage stability in the financial system through the promotion of sound banking practices with the primary responsibility to prevent bank depositor from dissatisfaction, Once you sign our agreement and pay the official fee, the fee you pay and the agreement endorsed is a confirmation that The Federal Deposit Insurance agreement is the activation to release your fund from the Bank with Two Working Days, The agreement to release your account with United States Settlement Bank within two working days is activated, that to say that the responsibility to release your fund has been handed over to us and we will not demand any fee from you again, there is nothing like hidden charges again before we release your money.

Please we want to confirm if you still need our service for Deposit Guarantee Insurance of your fund so that we will take charge of the fund clearance responsibility and give you instant access to your fund in two working days because this week the United States Settlement bank will officially confiscate your fund and convert it to the Federal Fund because you refuse to start using your fund. which is a violation of fund policy, Sir, If we did not get a positive response from you we don't have an option than to withdraw our protection over the fund and allow the government to take over your fund, we attach great importance to our reputation and we will terminate our relationship with you if you violate any of our principles. We have established sophisticated processes and structures for this purpose and using our Deposit Guarantee Insurance policy to clear your fund is a choice in case you don't want it, it is not mandatory, you still have the right to continue with people you feel you can trust

The next few days will be quite significant for your destiny. You are faced with a choice to have your fund or leave it for opportunistic few. Your choices will shape you and your future prosperity. More than ever before, you need a stable and trusted person to move you forward.

Your Urgent reply will be highly appreciated, Please I will advise you request for information to send the fee

Kindly attach your Phone Number for easy communication.

Thank you,

Martin Gruemberg,Chairman,
Whatsapp only : +1 631 408 3106
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

janetyellen2017@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Aug 12, 2022 10:58 pm

Email received:

DEPARTMENT OF THE TREASURY
1500 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, D.C. 20220

Attn:

My sincerest wishes to you on this Year. All the good wishes you desire will bless your home, and I’m happy we all made it to this point in our lives. please I will advise you to discard any worry and be focused on your objectives

The United States believes that we will fare better if we work together and support each other that's the main reason we approve Deposit Guarantee Insurance Certificate Certificate, This Certificate is legally equipped to unconditional release of your fund with customer-focused AML compliance framework in line with FATF and FinCEN requirements, The Certificate is the only way to stay protected against fund clearance frauds: fake or stolen documents, compromised documentation, and frustration associated with many upfront payments

When I was born, the United States was still recovering from the Great Depression and World War II. These tragedies cost countless lives; too many families lost nearly everything. But from the devastation, we learned an invaluable lesson, the United States must not go it alone, that's why we are directly involved to make sure you access your fund through Deposit Guarantee Certificate Certificate

In the aftermath of everything, the United States built strong alliances that have helped keep our economies flourishing, and millions across the world were lifted out of poverty, we are still in the same business until tomorrow that's why we intervene and introduce the Deposit Guarantee Insurance Certificate for fund clearance, the Deposit Guarantee Insurance Certificate is a package designed not only to help our economy survive the scars of the pandemic and fund clearance frustration but to create a foundation for our economy to thrive and We will fare better if we work together and support each other.

The Biden-Harris Administration is committed to restoring U.S. leadership in the multilateral system to help make the world economy stronger and advance the interest of all parties involved, I assure you that we will remain resolute in our commitments and shall continue to press ahead with our programs and plans. we are fully committed to completing your access to your fund

I hope you have received the needed clarity on this Deposit Guarantee Insurance Certificate, we are equally expected to operate within the confines of international best practices associated with engagement and one of such best practices and within the context of the law that's why Deposit Guarantee Insurance Certificate is very important.
This is my sincere advice, so go ahead now and write Mr Martin J Gruemberg , Chairman of the Deposit Insurance Corporation.

So that you will have the information to send the Activation fee to the FDIC and confirm the position of your fund, you must act now and activate your Deposit Insurance Certificate to start using your fund to avert confiscation of your fund because you will loose your fund if you don't act now.

I want you to know that uncleared funds have a valid duration after which it is returned to the United States Of America treasury account. I do not want you to lose your funds that is why i write this email from my office to inform you the urgency and importance attached to this fund. I employ you to resolve these soon.

Confirmation of this email will be appreciated

Regards
Mrs. Janet Yellen
Secretary of the Treasury.

Header:

Return-Path: <janetyellen2017@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2022 09:53:33 +0000 (UTC)
Message-ID: <1710709917.445404.1660298013476@mail.yahoo.com>
X-Mailer: WebService/1.1.20531 YMailNorrin
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Basharrogan-USSB@accountant.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Aug 15, 2022 2:36 pm

Email received:

United States Bank of Settlement
Office
Head-Quarters New York

Refer No: USSB/2022/26/457B

Attn: Sir

On behalf of the Management of The United States Bank of Settlement,This is to welcome you to this new week and this is to inform you that you can view your account through our online platform once we receive your Deposit Guarantee Insurance Certificate, your login details will be forwarded to you to start using your account moreover you are entitled to your ATM card.

I want you to know that the Board has decided that after Five Day(5Days) nothing positive comes from you and the Deposit Guarantee Insurance Certificate is not obtained, this fund will be confiscated as it tends that your not serious in using your fund and the Bank can not keep a Dormant account for that Long because we act according to laws and ethics of the Banking system.

We use this opportunity to thank you for banking with us. In keeping with our focus to create and reinforce unique customer experience, We assure you that your convenience and satisfaction are at the core of what we do. We thank you for the privilege to be of service to you and we restate our commitment to always give you a unique experience.

Best regards,
Mr. Bashar Rogan
Director Head of Legal Department
United States Settlement Bank
E-mail: Basharrogan-USSB@accountant.com
Bank Whatsapp-live-Chat No: +1 571 622 1775
Phone Calls Only: +1 712 356-1737

Header:

Return-Path: <Basharrogan-USSB@accountant.com>
Received: from [197.210.84.29]
Message-ID: <trinity-567d295e-87d4-4667-bdb2-191b020810b9-1660565913948@3c-app-mailcom-lxa14>
From: "United States Settlement Bank(USSB)" <Basharrogan-USSB@accountant.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2022 14:18:34 +0200

Originating IP: 197.210.84.29
Originating ISP: Mtn Nigeria Communication Limited
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria

Fake document received with the message:

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: jurgenstock72@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Aug 15, 2022 2:38 pm

Email received:

200, quai Ronald Noble,69006
Lyon France.

Greetings ,

This is JURGEN STOCK, secretary general of the INTERPOL and head of security handling your funds. This is to let you know that I am not convincing you to claim ownership of these funds. I am fulfilling my obligation of not allowing you to lose your money. But if you are not interested in receiving your funds, I want you to send me an email declining ownership and interest regarding your funds. Otherwise, I urge you to write to the FDIC immediately and obtain your Deposit Guarantee Insurance Certificate in order to receive your money as soon as possible. I do not know the wrong people you have met in the past. But I want you to know that if you cannot confide in me as a brother and we work together, then our efforts will be futile. I want you to think about this genuinely and write to me afterwards. Have a nice day.

Below is the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation details. Write to them now

Kindly provide your Contact Phone Number/ Whatsapp number for better communication.

Mr. Jürgen Stock,
INTERPOL (General Secretariat)
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Aug 16, 2022 3:42 pm

Message received:

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Aug 19, 2022 7:53 pm

Email received:

Federal Deposit

Attention:

Let’s stop with the gory thoughts…

This is time to stop the cycle of Hope and disappointment, my family has been there and I know the feeling, the mental stress that comes with the frustration and constant excuses is what is called a vicious cycle, and that's what we to stop with Deposit Guarantee Insurance once you activate it, we will issue the certificate to the bank and it will serve as assurance and guarantee to the bank and your fund will be released to you unconditionally, sometimes you may think that you are close to having your fund but they will come up with another excuse and story but with Deposit Guarantee Insurance the story will change forever and within two working days you will start using your fund from the comfort of your house and your ATM Card will be working in all Machine world-wide

From the day you pay the fee, you will be saying bye bye to fund clearance frustration. You will be completely FREE FROM POVERTY, My name is Mr. Martin J Gruemberg, Chairman, Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation. and I understand your pain and your struggles.

My family suffered from the hands of these people for years. You must have heard my story before. It is true and I am living testimony and since I am privileged to head this office I will not like anybody to go through the same frustration, This isn't a way to live LIFE. No sir. that's why I find a solution and that's how I come out with Deposit Guarantee Insurance and many people are confusing this process to Deposit Insurance, this is two different things and meaning, No matter how you look at it there is no short-cut but once you pay the fee you will start using your fund in two working days, that’s my promise to you. It’s simple. It’s straightforward. No gimmick. No stories. No hide and seek.

I am basically telling you exactly what will help you, If you’re the type who believes everything is a scam, now is a good time to stop reading and enjoy the rest of your day… If you’re the type WHO BELIEVES nothing will come out of this, now is also the best time to stop reading. I have no desire to convince you. You’re free to continue with people you trust, Now, if you’re genuinely ready to start using your funds with the United States Settlement Bank, for what has worked for thousands of people, for me, here it is... Deposit Guarantee Insurance, you’re going to STOP any further communication with any office because non will help you

Your Urgent reply will be highly appreciated, Please I will advise you to request information to send the fee.

Kindly update your Mobile number for easy communication

Kind Regards
Martin J Gruemberg,Chairman,
Private Official Email:fdicgovus2000@gmail.com
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Aug 23, 2022 4:53 pm

Email received:

Federal Deposit

Attention:

This Martin Gruemberg again and i just want to inform you that the Bank just wrote yet another email threatening to confiscate your fund and as a corporation with high standards, we can't allow you to lose your fund just because of just 2,550usd for the Deposit Insurance Certificate and please to avoid this from happening,i strongly advise you to read this email careful with clean and positive mind and follow this email carefully.

From the day you pay the fee, you will be saying bye bye to fund clearance frustration. You will be completely out from poverty , We want to establish some level of trust and seriousness, that why we cut the fee by 50%, you don't have to pay $2,500 but instead you will pay $1,250 and pay the balance once you start using your account, this is to show you that we know what we are doing, you know this is the single most important thing you will read today! My name is Martin Gruemberg, Chairman, Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation. and I understand your pain and your struggles.

My family suffered from the hands of these people for years. You must have heard my story before. It is true and I am living testimony and since I am privileged to head this office I will not like anybody to go through the same frustration, This isn't a way to live LIFE. No sir. that's why I find a solution and that's how I come out with Deposit Guarantee Insurance and many people are confusing this process to Deposit Insurance, this is two different things and meaning, No matter how you look at it there is no short-cut but once you pay the fee you will start using your fund in two working days, that’s my promise to you. It’s simple. It’s straightforward. No gimmick. No stories. No hide and seek.

Your Urgent reply will be highly appreciated, Please I will advise you request for information to send the fee

Martin Gruemberg,Chairman,
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

jurgenstock823@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:14 pm

200, quai Ronald Noble,
69006 Lyon
France.

Attention: Sir,

We received a letter of attestation from an attorney representing you in respect to your overdue fund demanding for issuance of letter of Authorization(LOA) from our office to cover the relevant security clearance as demanded by Bank of Settlement where your fund is invested, with the aim of awarding the change of ownership to another person stating that you died in a vehicle accident that occurred in your country where only pictures inscribed with the date of the accident was taken at the scene of the accident was provided as evidence.

On the contrary, the signal, and report gathered from our real-time and a pain-staking investigation carried out with the help of our high-tech infrastructure of both technical and operational support systems aiding us in meeting the growing challenges of fighting crime in this 21st century. It was discovered that your name, identity, and email were currently used to transfer and invest the total sum of $36,000,000.00 in the Settlement Bank of United States and the dividend currently running up to $ 15,000,000.00. We have all the document here to confirm this claim

Now the questions are, how can a dead man be actively involved in fund investment without the presence of the next of kin who is supposed to be the signatory? Secondly, could this lawyer be trying to play a smart one? and lastly but not the least, This office has not at any time been notified either by email or letter by any medical practitioner certifying your deceased state or any document issued by any member of your family or from a registrar of vital statistics that declares the date, location, and cause of your death.

We have tried severally to reach-out to you by sending emails to your address and several attempted calls made, but all have so far proved abortive, hence this office is left with no other option than to send this reminder message to your email ones again, as we would not accept to be held liable for any loss of your rights and fund to a wrong person. If you are still alive, do respond with your form of identification for final confirmation without delays, as we have already informed the bank that the real beneficiary of the fund may likely still be alive without even realizing what the lawyer whom so much was entrusted to have been up to.

Best Regards,
Mr. Jürgen Stock,

Header:

Received: from 10.217.134.140
Return-Path: < jurgenstock823@gmail.com >
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.208.42]
From: =?UTF-8?Q?J=C3=BCrgen_Stock?= <jurgenstock823@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2022 16:34:19 +0100
Message-ID: <CAP-iB1vUcanAzh_bNMSYTkLm=e5nOfdkUOLzR9HmxzYGmjn-vw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Attention: Sir,
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.