Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

inquirysection456@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

nettoguilherme813@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Oct 03, 2022 6:10 pm

Hello

Sir.

This is to confirm the receipt of your email update.The truth is that you have commenced with the issuance process which I strongly believe that whether the devil wants it or not, finally you must receive your passport on or before the scheduled time as you indicated. This will also give you the opportunity to forward the data page of your international passport as you were officially required. Thank you for your understanding, as I anticipate reading positively from you, as time isn't our friend. All you just need to always do is to keep me posted with the situation of things at your end. This will enable me to advise you professionally if need be.

Best Regards,

Mr. Netto.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Oct 12, 2022 6:13 pm

Hello

Sir.

Following your inability to provide the data page of your int'l passport as you were officially required, this may interest you to know that the financier we signed an agreement to sponsor fund beneficiaries trip has decided to totally back out. So this will also delay every arrangement to complete the signing exercise of your Fund Release Classified Approval Order Documents that will facilitate the release/remittance of your fund to your designated bank account.

I hope you know that these are Hard Copies of your payment documents, which will determine your payment. The documents are bound together and you are required to carefully endorse the documents in the columns made for you and return back to the finance house for your immediate fund release. The documents are supposedly endorsed by you, as the fund beneficiary before the remittance of your fund would be made otherwise, no remittance of funds would be made without your endorsement of the Hard Copies classified documents covering your fund with the finance house. This is for your best interest to avoid interception of funds by unauthorized persons.

The documents need to be ensured before delivery to your destination address. Therefore, if you are still interested to receive the original hard copies at your doorstep through courier, you will be required to expedite action on this process with immediate payment of US$850 (Eight Hundred and Fifty United States Dollars) only due for the insurance coverage and the courier service delivery charges. But if you can't afford to take care of the delivery fees, and prefer the finance ministry accredited attorney to legally represent you sign the fund release order documents on your behalf, then be ready to settle the accredited attorney legal service charges and we shall commence with the immediate release process of your fund through ATM card parcel delivery means or bank transfer.

Below is the breakdown of the inquiries I made concerning the release/final delivery of your fund via ATM card parcel as soon as the accredited attorney completes the signing exercise process on your behalf. Your parcel contains the following documents which will be delivered to your postal address which you will reconfirm to us.

MAXIMUM WITHDRAWAL VALUE OF $20,000.00 (Twenty Thousand Dollars) IS PERMITTED ON WITHDRAW PER DAY and we are duly Inter-Switch and you can make withdrawal in any location of ATM Center of your choice.

KEEP YOUR BELOW ATM CARD PIN# DETAILS SECRET:
NAME ON CARD:
ATM CARD NUMBER: 5179 1234 5678 9120
YOUR PERSONAL ID NUMBER: 1140

(1) ATM Official Compensation Certificate
(2) ATM Card Valued $10,500,000 Million Dollars

Note: These documents have been securely sealed and packed for security reasons which makes it impossible for anyone to view it until it's been delivered to you. We have concluded delivery arrangements with all COURIER SERVICES, In view of this development.You are requested to choose from the options listed below your choice and cost of delivery.

Please find below charges:

Normal class delivery: in 24 hours
(cost of delivery)
Postage: 250.00 dollars
Insurance 350.00 dollars
Vat : 180.00 dollars
Total 780.00 dollars

Normal class delivery: in 48 hours
( cost of delivery)
postage: 200.00 dollars
Insurance 320.00 dollars
Vat : 150.00 dollars
Total 670.00 dollars

Normal class delivery: in 72 hours
(cost of delivery)
Postage: 170.00 dollars
Insurance 270.00 dollars
Vat: 110.00 dollars
Total 550.00 dollars

DOCUMENT INSURANCE FEE: (THIS IS ABSOLUTELY COMPULSORY TO ANY COURIER OPTION YOU DECIDE TO CHOOSE) It will be illegal to ship your ATM CARD without being insured. Please confirm if you are able to take this cost so that I can know how to proceed with delivery to your address in the next 48 hours (2 days) after our confirmation of this payment.

Note:The charges are a little high because of the insurance cover we have undertaken in case of loss, damage or theft of your highly sensitive consignment content. We assume all responsibilities in case of any eventualities. Universal Air Courier Company does not allow Cash on delivery(C.O.D) as all payments must be made in this office before shipment can commence.

Congratulations!!!

Best Regards.

Mr. Guilherme Franco Netto
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Oct 17, 2022 6:07 pm

Hello

Sir,

Thank you for indicating the option for normal class delivery you indicated.

If that's the case you should go ahead and indicate your readiness to transfer the required charge that will enable and facilitate the insurance and delivery of your ATM card parcel to your destination, as delay is very dangerous and time is no longer on our side.

Immediately I hear from I will commence with the next step of action as time is not on our side.

Best Regards

Mr. Netto.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Oct 19, 2022 6:31 pm

HELLO

SIR.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR LAST EMAIL RESPONSE.

SEQUEL TO YOUR LAST MAIL AND THE NORMAL CLASS OF DELIVERY IN 24 HOURS YOU CHOOSE AS INDICATED BELOW:

Normal class delivery: in 24 hours
(cost of delivery)
Postage: 250.00 dollars
Insurance 350.00 dollars
Vat : 180.00 dollars
Total 780.00 dollars

FOLLOWING THE ABOVE STATED AND YOUR REQUEST, WILL YOU PREFER TO MAKE THE TRANSFER VIA WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER. MONEY GRAM OR RIA MONEY TRANSFER? OR WILL YOU PREFER TO USE OUR FIDUCIARY AGENT BANK ACCOUNT TO MAKE THE TRANSFER?

THIS WILL ENABLE AS SOON YOU GET BACK AND CONFIRM THE PAYMENT TRANSFER MEAN YOU WILL PREFER TO USE I WILL AS A MATTER OF URGENCY FORWARD IT TO YOU AS TIME IS NO LONGER ON OUR SIDE.

YOU CAN REACH ME VIA THIS NUMBER AS FOLLOWS: +1-332-261-1271, YOU CAN EVEN ADD ME ON WHATSAPP AND LET'S COMMUNICATE VIA WHAT'S APP CHAT AS A MATTER OF URGENT.

I LOOK FORWARD TO READ URGENTLY FROM YOU AS TIME IS NOT OUR FRIEND AND DELAY IS VERY DANGEROUS.

BEST REGARDS,

MR. NETTO

Phone: +13322611271
Note: This telephone number is most likely a American Samoa number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: inquirysection456@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Oct 29, 2022 3:09 pm

Scammer's email address.: nettoguilherme813@gmail.com

Content of the email.: Attn: Mr. xxx.

Sir.

Compliments of the day. Following your last email response, I want to use this medium to apologize for my inability to communicate with you earlier, as I had too much work load on my desk to settle.

All is well now, but all we need is your maximum corporation.PLEASE NOTE,except for the signing of the documents in South Africa and traveling with the same documents and to also purchase gift items that will be shared among the officials in Europe that will be in-charge for the final endorsement and transfer of your payment. The money for the purchase of these gift items shall be borne by us and handled by our officials in Europe.

So that was the reason why we tried to clarify you in the first place and put into your understanding that you are not going to advance or pay any money upfront all through this exercise. Your only contribution is to accept travel and all your travel expenses shall be taken care of by us.

Confirming your final acceptance to make the trip, I wish to inform you that the authority has commenced with the purchase process of your flight ticket and you will need to contact the foreign payment coordinator with the information as stated below.

Contact Person: Mr. Frederick Caiger
Foreign Payment Coordinator
Email: idtftc01@aol.com

Do contact Mr.Frederick Caiger, the foreign payment coordinator, as soon as you read this mail for the final issuance of your flight ticket and for him to also educate you further concerning your trip.

PLEASE, FILL THE REQUIRED INFORMATION AS STATED BELOW AND SEND IT THROUGH EMAIL TO OUR FOREIGN PAYMENT COORDINATOR IMMEDIATELY.

1. YOUR FULL NAME:
2. YOUR AGE:
3. SEX:
4. HOUSE OR OFFICE ADDRESS:
5. OCCUPATION:
6. YOUR PHONE NUMBER(S) :
7. COUNTRY:
8. DATA PAGE OF YOUR INT'L PASSPORT:

Always, remember to keep this office posted with your dealings with the head of financier/foreign payment coordinator. This will warrant me to advise you professionally if need be.

Thanks and hope to read from you soon.

Best Regards.

Guilherme Franco Netto.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: inquirysection456@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Nov 01, 2022 8:57 pm

Scammer's email address.: idtftc01@aol.com

Content of the email.: DEAR x x

THANKS FOR YOUR EMAIL.

KINDLY SEND ME ATTACHED YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT FOR YOUR FLIGHT BOOKING AND HOTEL RESERVATION IN JAPAN.

EXPECT YOUR VALUED RESPONDS.

REGARDS.
FREDERICK CAIGER
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

inquirysection456@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Oct 30, 2023 12:34 pm

Recovery Scam:

Dear Beneficiary,

This is to inform you that in the course of my investigation as director of the payment verification/implementation committee, I came across your name as an unpaid fund beneficiary in the record of the central bank of Nigeria and other banks that are supposed to get your funds amounting on the sum of $6,700,000.00 (Six million seven hundred thousand united states dollars) released to you. My committee was set up by the payment reconciliation committee to verify and scrutinize all outstanding debts owed to our foreign beneficiaries in accordance with the information received from the United States government and other countries over unpaid huge debts owed to Foreigners.

Having seen your file and my further questioning to the officials of the central bank of Nigeria and the Ministry of Finance as to why your payment is still pending reveals the rot and corruption in the system. The bank officials told me that the reason why you haven’t received your payment is due to your inability to pay for the required charges for the transfer of funds to your account. When I asked them why they didn’t deduct the said charges from your principal sum, I was given the flimsy excuse that you never authorized them to do so. When I put the question across to them if they ever advised you that such charges could be deducted from your principal fund, the answer I got was no. Now, if you do not tell this beneficiary that such charges could be deducted from his or her principal fund, how will he or she know that such options are available for such beneficiaries?

From my investigation, I discovered that these bank officials deliberately refused to let the charges be deducted from your principal fund because they want your fund to remain trapped in the bank, while they continue to extort money from beneficiaries under some flimsy excuse. You do not need to pay any money to any official, all you are required to do is swear an affidavit at the federal high court of Nigeria, authorizing the bank to deduct all charges from your principal fund and transfer the balance of funds after deduction to your bank account. If you have spent any money in the past in your quest for payment, kindly let me know so that I can follow this up. You can reach me on my phone at +234-8162092939 or email: at inquirysection456@gmail.com for directives on how you can get the deduction done as soon as possible and get your payment released in your account.

Yours sincerely,

Olukayode Ariwoola (CJN)
CHIEF JUSTICE FEDERAL
REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
Direct Phone: +234-8162092939
Email: inquirysection456@gmail.com

Header:

Received: from 10.217.135.211
Return-Path: <inquirysection03419@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.128.195]
Reply-To: inquirysection03419@gmail.com
From: "Olukayode Ariwoola (CJN)" <inquirysection03419@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2023 23:37:17 -0700
Message-ID: <CAKicHY5-NC0po6sME+ow63gEMSmaNkDHegtEgY1Ao9EMxwkmiA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Dear Beneficiary,
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Phone: +2348162092939
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* MTN Nigeria Communications Ltd
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

inquirysection456@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 16, 2023 4:26 pm

Dear Beneficiary,

This is to inform you that in the course of my investigation as director of the payment verification/implementation committee, I came across your name as an unpaid fund beneficiary in the record of the central bank of Nigeria and other banks that are supposed to get your funds amounting on the sum of $6,700,000.00 (Six million seven hundred thousand united states dollars) released to you. My committee was set up by the payment reconciliation committee to verify and scrutinize all outstanding debts owed to our foreign beneficiaries in accordance with the information received from the United States government and other countries over unpaid huge debts owed to Foreigners.

Having seen your file and my further questioning to the officials of the central bank of Nigeria and the Ministry of Finance as to why your payment is still pending reveals the rot and corruption in the system. The bank officials told me that the reason why you haven’t received your payment is due to your inability to pay for the required charges for the transfer of funds to your account. When I asked them why they didn’t deduct the said charges from your principal sum, I was given the flimsy excuse that you never authorized them to do so. When I put the question across to them if they ever advised you that such charges could be deducted from your principal fund, the answer I got was no. Now, if you do not tell this beneficiary that such charges could be deducted from his or her principal fund, how will he or she know that such options are available for such beneficiaries?

From my investigation, I discovered that these bank officials deliberately refused to let the charges be deducted from your principal fund because they want your fund to remain trapped in the bank, while they continue to extort money from beneficiaries under some flimsy excuse. You do not need to pay any money to any official, all you are required to do is swear an affidavit at the federal high court of Nigeria, authorizing the bank to deduct all charges from your principal fund and transfer the balance of funds after deduction to your bank account. If you have spent any money in the past in your quest for payment, kindly let me know so that I can follow this up. You can reach me on my phone at +234-8162092939 or email: at inquirysection456@outlook.com for directives on how you can get the deduction done as soon as possible and get your payment released in your account.

Yours sincerely,

Olukayode Ariwoola (CJN)
CHIEF JUSTICE FEDERAL
REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
Direct Phone:
Email

Header:

Received: from 127.0.0.1
Return-Path: <mraffkowillibald221@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.218.43]
Reply-To: inquirysection456@outlook.com
From: "Olukayode Ariwoola (CJN)" <mraffkowillibald221@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2023 16:19:35 +0100
Message-ID: <CAGW7SZeGM7BLQdCuaujp8TkrMiwVSvNzJpZOSE4jpOpaBuF0vg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Good News For You
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Scammer 419 emails.