Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

stanleyjohn1469@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

stanleyjohn1469@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jun 28, 2022 5:40 pm

Dying widow(er) scam.

Good day Sir,

I got your contact through your country's professional business documentary profile.I found you very capable of handling this huge business magnitude. I will like to invest in your country through your assistance if you can assist me because of the recent problem in my country

I am Mr. Rifaat Aboud from Kabul Afghanistan; I am interested in buying properties and other investments in your country through your assistance if you can help me because of the recent problem in my country. I would like to learn more about your country's culture and other interesting lucrative businesses in your country.

I would like more information about these projects so that I can learn more about the investment project in your country and clarify your plan.

I was a businessman in Kabul Afghanistan before the Taliban overthrew our Government recently. My business has been destroyed by the problem. Our economy has collapsed for years now. There is no meaningful economic activity going on in Afghanistan and there will be none for the foreseeable future even if the war stops today as it will take more than four decades to rebuild our infrastructure and our economy.

I want my daughter to emigrate to your country but not as a refugee rather as an investor, as I still have a substantial part of my cash holdings intact. For me, I have been seriously sick for eight months now. I have Chronic Lymphoid Leukemia and according to my doctors I have not much time to live. This is why I found it wise to contact a business person in your country to help me since this country won't be safe for my 11 years old daughter.

Warm regards,
Mr. Rifaat Aboud

Header:

Return-Path: <info.bog.gov.gh@gmail.com>
Reply-To: stanleyjohn1469@gmail.com
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2022 13:31:31 -0700
Message-ID: <CABwrygQ9pDzkkMMK6nTj3Btxo0_ST5_X8BjKQwrvDYO09hD1aA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Good day Sir,
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: stanleyjohn1469@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Oct 30, 2022 8:39 pm

The dying widower "Mr. Rifaat Aboud" claims now to be "Johe Bally", a United Nations representative...

Recovery scam.

Attention Beneficiary,

Irrevocable payment release Order/ non interest loan.

Dear Sir/Madam

We are the committee set up by the G7 and the United Nations to process and approve your unpaid debt and unreleased family treasure (consignment.

Due to the current hardship the war in Ukraine is inflicting on Europe and America. The G7 and the United Nations set up a commission in to look into international debts. And approve them for final release.

We are also working with financiers that will help and give loan to qualified beneficiaries who cannot handle the process on their own to enable them meet up with the required procedure.

You will have to come in person to any of our payment center in Europe Canada and Australia.

Note that if you cannot come due to financial involvement, we will run a credit check on you and if you pass you will be given a no interest loan to cover your expenses to ensure you complete the process and receive you full payment.

Please note that this is only a payment notice as your name made the list.

You are advised to send to us your personal details with your Amount

Below is the information we need from you.

YOUR NAME AND CONTACT ADDRESS PHYSICAL ADDRESS
YOUR TELEPHONR NMUBERS
COPY OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT
COMPANY NAME AND ADDRESS IF ANY
THE AMOUNT OF UNPAID DEBT

Please get back to us with the required information to enable us give you detail of the process.

Regards
JOHE BALLY

Header:

Return-Path: <jonclottey13@gmail.com>
Reply-To: stanleyjohn1469@gmail.com
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2022 00:07:12 -0700
Message-ID: <CADWFEdcajUYhVRnABMHw6eitSZZXmWak7GPc9P23Qg_iuxyg6Q@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Attention Beneficiary,
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.