Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mefielegodwin009@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mefielegodwin009@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jun 28, 2022 5:30 pm

From Mr. Phillips Ndu

Mr. Phillips Ndu <emefielegodwin009@gmail.com>
Reply-To: phillrichard20201rrrm@gmail.com

To:
undisclosed-recipients:;
Bcc:

Tue, 28 Jun at 11:38

Attn: Beneficiary,

I received an email from an unknown person trying to claim your funds of $10.5Million Via ATM card telling me you are dead.But i am doing this by the instruction given to me by my superior for the last time that if i don't hear from you at this time, i should go ahead to award and dispatched the ATM card and Document,ownership to the new beneficiary after he had provided all the information needed to effect the transaction.

But if you have anything as a prove (Scan Copy of your International Passport or Driver's License) that you are still alive and able-bodied,capable of completing the abandoned transaction 2021, do not hesitate to do so as soon as possible because the unknown person is trying to pay for the requested Fees for the Released of your ATM master card today, but immediately i discovered it i called the (Tax Officers Department) to stop the shipment of the card for now that i will get back to them in a short period of time after i make my findings and enquirers from you if really you are dead.

I bet you immediately you are very capable of completing this transaction,I shall hand him over to the police and he will be punished for all his misdeeds and actions.I await your urgent response in this matter before the fund is finally endorsed to the new beneficiary .

You are to reconfirm the below information to them to avoid any mistake on the Delivery.

Postal address;
Full Names:
Direct telephone number;

Meanwhile bear in mind that you are to pay the remaining balance fee for the release of your ATM card immediately in order to complete this transaction with you specifically because i am doing this for your own good.

Mr. Phillips Ndu
Director ATM card payment office Africa
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

phillrichard20201rrrm@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:48 pm

No message body, only this as the subject:

Why i never heard from you have you received the package get back to me now Mr.Phillips

Header:

Received: from 127.0.0.1
Return-Path: < ciausa1947securt@gmail.com >
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.208.176]
Reply-To: phillrichard20201rrrm@gmail.com
From: "Mr. Richard Phillips" <ciausa1947securt@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2022 05:49:56 -0700
Message-ID: <CAFxJ4NzoGRFofgSq6guLbvvL-z0DEcoZeSKpRNz8GQOWj-XQ9A@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Why i never heard from you have you received the package get back to
me now Mr.Phillips
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.