Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

info.zenitbankgroup.gh10@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

info.zenitbankgroup.gh10@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jun 28, 2022 5:21 pm

ATTN! FUND BENEFICIARY,

ICB FBN BANK <info.zenitbankgroup.gh10@gmail.com>
Reply-To: assistantdirector53@yahoo.com

To:

Tue, 28 Jun at 10:37

From the Desk of Mr.Kwame Kofi
Director of International commercial Bank Limited, Ghana (I.C.B.)
Meridian House, Ring Road Central,
Private Mail Bag No. 16, Accra North,
Accra, Ghana,

ATTN! FUND BENEFICIARY,

RE: SWIFT TRANSFER OF US$ 1.5 MILLION INTEREST INTO YOUR ACCOUNT.

I am Mr.Kwame Kofi HEAD OF TREASURY DEPARTMENT International commercial Bank Limited, Ghana (I.C.B.), Sometime ago your overdue fund was brought to our bank from the Economic Community of west African States (ECOWAS) in collaboration with the Federal Ministry of Finance(FMF), after some period the fund was taken back to the Federal Government treasury account.

We wish to inform you that for the period of time this fund was in our bank it generated an accrued interest of US$1.5 Million which the world bank, International Monetary Fund (I.M.F) and other monetary agencies resolved the issue in London after one week meeting and decide to pay you this interest fund via our online banking system or Swift Transfer into your account.

As a matter of fact we do not have enough time to waste since we have wasted time in contacting our respective customers, so try and comply with the essential remittance requirements to ensure the swift release of these funds into your account. Heed to reconfirm your identification for example, your international passport or your drivers license, your telephone and fax number for easy communication with your designated bank details.

Best Regards,

Mr.Kwame Kofi
Director of International commercial Bank Limited,
Ghana (I.C.B.)
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.