Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

annedwardchristoph@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

annedwardchristoph@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 25, 2022 7:49 pm

Dying widow scam.

My Dear Friend,

It is understandable that you may be a bit apprehensive because you do not know me, I am writing this mail to you with serious tears in my eyes and great sorrow in my heart, I decided to contact you due to the urgency of my situation. I want to tell you this because I don't have any other option than to tell you as I was touched to open up to you.

My name is Ann E Christoph a widow from the United States Of America, Married to late Mr. Edward Christoph, I am in a hospital at the moment undergoing treatment for Brain tumor/Esophagi Cancer in Switzerland, my late husband worked with United States embassy in Benin Republic and we were married for many years without any child before his death. I found your profile and i decided to contact you, based on this my present health condition I have decided to donate 4.5 Million Dollars for the Less Privileged orphanage/motherless babies before I die due to When my late husband was alive, he deposited the sum of ($4.500,000)with one of the banks here in Benin, because we earlier had plans of having a charity firm.

Beloved, I wish to see this project completed and 40% will be set aside for your humble Assistance and 60% will be for the project. I sincerely believe you are a God-fearing person who can help me out and maintain my last wishes without betrayal.

We decided to do this because I grew up as an Orphan and I don't have anybody as my family member. As soon as I receive your reply i shall link you up with the bank where the money is deposited, so that if i die anytime, the situation will not be complicated. I count on your goodwill and especially on the proper use of these funds.
Yours Sincerely
Mrs. Ann Edward.

Header:

Return-Path: <avocattekounti2@gmail.com>
Reply-To: annedwardchristoph@gmail.com
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2022 09:56:11 +0100
Message-ID: <CAM1fGNB8ZUavJxQSBF_uDFjuBiV_tzFtdHF=1Bcn676HQvo85w@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: My Dear Friend,
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.