Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

amizonal@pm.me

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

amizonal@pm.me

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 25, 2022 7:40 pm

Part of reports on Ukraine Scams: search.php?keywords=UKRScams

Money transfer scam.

How are you, i hope you are doing fine. I have important message that
i want you to do.

Header:

Received: from mail.mag.com.jo (mail.mag.com.jo. [178.20.191.243])
Received: from User ([193.233.191.235]) by mail.mag.com.jo
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2022 13:50:58 -0700
Subject: Hello
Reply-to: amizonal@pm.me
Message-id: <0RE000L3Z2AW6RC0@mail.mag.com.jo>
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000

Originating IP: 193.233.191.235
Originating ISP: Jsc Redcom-lnternet
City: Khabarovsk
Country of Origin: Russian Federation
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

amizonal@protonmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jun 28, 2022 5:14 pm

The email sent to amizonal@pm.me received a reply from amizonal@protonmail.com:

Hello xxx,

My name is Liza Zivan, I am a 46 years old woman, I was born and brought up in Ukraine and I am a medical healthcare professional living in Ukraine. My father Zivan is an Indian resident of Ukraine. My father was a farmer and has large farms in Ukraine. We are international exports of grain to Asia, the Gulf, Europe, USA, and some other countries.

The Russian invasion has destroyed my father's farm industry, They have killed my father. We are peaceful people, We are hardworking people but our investment, houses and properties have been destroyed because of the war.

I have a daughter whom I have taken to Poland, a border between Ukraine and Poland. She is in the child's Care in Poland refugee camp. Her name is Cathryn, she is 10 years old. She is very beautiful and I cherish her a lot. I'm a single mother. Cathryn And I is the only one left, that is why I took her out of Ukraine. I am back to Ukraine and I'm in the Medical rescue team.:

We have (€) 10,800,000 in our family's bank account in Dutch Bank. I have given the bank account information to my Barrister W. Dutchman. I am looking for a guardian, a responsible person that will receive my daughter in his/her country, you will buy her a house, put her in school, and start a real estate and farming business for her.

We have (€) 10,800,000 in our family's bank account in Dutch Bank. I have given the bank account information to my Barrister W. Dutchman. I am looking for a guardian, a responsible person that will receive my daughter in his/her country, you will buy her a house, put her in school, and start a real estate and farming business in her name.

YOUR DUTIE IN THIS INVESTMENT

I am looking for a person that will receive (€) 10,800,000 from my bank, after you receive the money, you will take half of (€) 10,800,000 for your self and use the remaining balance to buy a beautiful house for my daughter, you will invite her to your country and take her to the house you bought for her, buy a cars and employ a driver. I want you to find a good school, pay her tuition fees. I want her to start a good life.

The person that will handle this assignment must be a good and caring person. I need a guardian that will teach her and let her know good and bad and make her follow the good and right steps in life. I need a person that will build her investment. We have a construction company, real estate, farms and other investments that were destroyed in the war. I want you and the lawyer to claim (€) 90,007,201 from my insurance recovery.

Our properties in Ukraine have been destroyed. Barrister W. Dutchman will give you more interesting properties and businesses that belong to my family if you complete your first assignment properly., Your duty is to contact barrister W. Dutchman to process transfer (€) 10,800,000.00 to you and the lawyer will prepare the document in the embassy for catheryn to depart to your country after you purchase her a house and pay for her tuition requirements.

Please send me your details to send to the lawyer to prepare a letter for bank to pay you the sum of (€) 10,800,000

Please send me your details to send to the lawyer to prepare a letter for bank to pay you the sum of (€) 10,800,000

1 Your Full Name
2 your address
3 Your Nationality
4 Your age
5 Your Marital Status
6 Your Phone Number
7 Your Occupation

I hope this war will be over soon and I will come to your country to meet you and my daughter.

Reply me back ASAP
Liz Zivan

How are you, i hope you are doing fine. I have important message that i want you to do.

Header:

Return-Path: <amizonal@protonmail.com>
Received: from mail-40137.protonmail.ch (mail-40137.protonmail.ch. [185.70.40.137])
Reply-To: Liza Zivan <amizonal@protonmail.com>
Subject: Hello xxx
Message-ID: <w73UPzLwnKm6-EXalgWpKP7UvZGcBpiT4Yeq7EXkTol143Y1rmUKEyWd9E7fEABm6L6kxEWQVB-4Ujw8n36XZ1P-ooCIG3RpJ6eN1LdAW7Y=@protonmail.com>
Feedback-ID: 44619339:user:proton
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: amizonal@protonmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jul 12, 2022 6:08 pm

Email received:

How are you, i hope you are doing fine. I have important investment that
i want you to do. I think you are a responsible person that can handle
it. If you are interested I will give you more information about it as soon as I
receive your positive response. Please send me your personal email to
send you more information about the investment.

Best regards,
Liza Z.

Header:

Return-Path: <info@unofin.com>
Received: from unknown (HELO User) (info@unofin.com@45.141.239.236)
Reply-To: <amizonal@protonmail.com>
Subject: How are you doing
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2022 01:45:49 -0700
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000

Originating IP: 45.141.239.236
Originating ISP: Ek-media B.v.
Country of Origin: Netherlands
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.