Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

elizabethray301@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

elizabethray301@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 23, 2022 6:16 pm

Hello,

Hope all is well?
Are you still ready to claim your funds because i have not hear from
you more than 2 week, what is going on do you still want the money or
should i look for another person to give the funds since you are no
longer interested.

Please kindly reply to the above urgently.

Header:

Return-Path: <jb4267275@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Reply-To: elizabethray301@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2022 06:58:16 -0700
Message-ID: <CAG4qegtK8-284Q-g5wVpOV--0890PXmkj8AZAH-MF9f+tftNJQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject:
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

eliray828@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:51 pm

Dying widow scam.

May the Peace of the Lord be with you and Your Family my name is Mrs. Elizabeth Ray from South Africa. I am married to Mr. Thomas Ray who was gas and oil engineer in U S A and i have been ill with cancer for some time and i have a business proposal of $5,000,000.00 which i want to share with you and help me fulfill my dreams before i leave this world please reply at: eliray828@gmail.com If interested.

Elizabeth Ray

Header:

Message-ID: <635c235c.620a0220.8f7cd.634fSMTPIN_ADDED_MISSING@mx.google.com>
Received: from [23.101.120.53]
Subject: May the Peace of the Lord be with you
To: Recipients <xxx@aspress.com.sg>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2022 18:45:28 +0000
Reply-To: eliray828@gmail.com

Originating IP: 23.101.120.53
Originating ISP: Microsoft-corp-msn-as-block
City: Des Moines
Country of Origin: United States
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

eliray828@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Oct 31, 2022 7:51 pm

Hello my dear thanks for your urgent reply I'm writing to you with a sorrowful heart informing you that i have been diagnosed of cancer(Leukemia)for the past ten years, My late husband and i have spent an endless amount on this disease and i have been in the hospital since the last four month, But it was quite unfortunate to me that the doctor Said i have few months to stay alive. My late husband a business giant In Asia and South America deposited a huge sum of 5 Million dollar of his business interest for me and my only child and i want you to stand for me as my next of kin to claim the fund while 80% will be for you and your family and the rest 20% will be use to donate to the charity and the less privilege It was so sad that I lost my only child in an auto-accident on March 9,2014 in Illinois Chicago, Due to his reckless life style. My aim is to set up a non profitable Charity Organization in memory of my family with this inheritance.

I sincerely appreciate your interest to assist me in this transaction, however I would like to be sure of your willingness, trustworthiness and commitment to execute this transaction with me, I cannot afford to compromise these virtues because this transaction is highly sensitive and matter to me and my family legacy and most importantly in Memory of my Husband and Son who passed on and i know i will be joining them soon i have longed for that, But i want to see this accomplished because anything can happen at anytime which is the nature of life and i will beg you to take this seriously. I have my principles which will benefit the both of us. I will need you to follow my instructions to enable us to have this transaction completed on time.

I believe i can rely on for your capabilities to handle this transaction, I am very confident doing this with you I know you might be wondering where I got your email contact but to be honest with you, I got your contact email discreetly on the internet during my search for a reliable partner who would be of assistance to me in order to have the transaction carried out.

My Friend, your Great assistance would be More appreciated as you help me actualize my aim with this inheritance. I will be waiting for your Urgent response so as to tell you more on what you need to do and how to have this done regarding my wealth and establishing the charity organization.

I will be waiting to hear from you and i shall direct you more on what you need to do and how to claim the fund

Your Sister in Christ

Mrs. Elizabeth Ray

Header:

Return-Path: <eliray828@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2022 11:10:13 +0200
Message-ID: <CA+uWWNnEtPJxRqjH5RKuorEUabhxFcCU5CwYXpyJTRgEOFoZ3Q@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: May the Peace of the Lord be with you
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

eliray828@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 01, 2022 7:33 pm

Dear,

Thanks for your confident response in receiving this fund and using it for the said purpose I will like to let you know that this is not a joke and this is for real I am willing to share everything with you by trusting you to fulfill my last wish and it will not only benefit you, You are about to make a big move that will make impact in life of other people just by following my simple instructions so that everything will work out perfectly and you will make a history. The reason why i chose you is because God /Allah led me to you,

Now this is what you will do to receive this fund, First I will need to do the paperwork that will place you as the beneficiary of the fund so I will need you to send me a copy of your identification (International passport OR Driver's License) I will give them to the attorney who will do the paperwork and it will also prove me that I am transacting with the right person God show to me in my vision and as soon as I get all these from you I will commence the paperwork e.g LAST WILL, AFFIDAVIT, Etc.
that will place you as the beneficiary

Sequel to the above content I really do hope you are someone I can trust to help achieve this. I will want you to immediately provide me with the following details.

SECTION I
1. Your Complete Names
2. Your Address
3. Present Occupation and position
4. Marital Status
5. Date of Birth
6. Religion
7. Phone Number (Mobile)

The above mentioned details are needed to do all the paperwork that place you as the rightful next of kin to carry out this transaction . Once i get your details and identification I will send you the bank you are to contact for you to open your online account and then i will be releasing this vital and secret information of mine which is the deposit security code and Security Questions. This security system is to secure the funds from being claimed by any fraudulent act because the bank you are to contact and open an account with are waiting for you to contact them so they will need the code and the original deposit certificate of the 5,000,000.USD with the BANK OF AMERICA (BOA) so i have attached the Deposit Certificate and i will be sending the security details i upon your response to this email.I am giving everything to you with trust and confidence because I have gotten you as my next of kin to do this faithful work for God and subsequently to Human..

It is pertinent at this point for me to inform you that I shall handle all costs on my side of this transaction for all the paperwork and my attorney charges however you will be required to handle the expenses on your side, such as the cost of opening your online account and having it activated with an opening balance. Actually for a person of your age and status I expect you to handle this issue of processing your account this amount cannot be paid by me is not going to cost much to open an account this will be your responsibility and build trust that you will fulfill my purpose of making you the next of kin we all have little price to pay to achieve greatness.

Also on the issue of taxes I will have the inheritance taxes and other taxes paid for from here, I don’t want you to have any difficulties in paying for taxes so I will take care of that even if I am in the hospital bed now but my doctor will do everything for me on my side.

After I receive your information, i will immediately send a copy to the attorney/advocate who will put together the perfected paperwork to be sent to the bank for the immediate release and transfer of the funds to your online account which you are going to open with Standard Bank and once you get the $5,000,000.00 you will take 20% and give to the charity organization and also donate to the poor orphanage kids in your city ok this should take some days and you don't need to travel before open your new online account I did use my husband bank name to prescribe you to the bank in Turkey they have your name and they are expecting you to contact them (Standard Bank Inc) so you can contact them and make inquiries on offshore/online account opening, and they will give you intructions on how to open an account.

They will be transferred straight into your new online account and the transfer will not attract any international monetary bodies, as the transfer will be regarded as an in-house (same telex-type with my late husband's bank.) If you also remember I told you in my previous email that when the funds have been transferred into your new online account which you shall open and after you have confirmed that the $5,000,000.00 Usd have been credited in your online account you shall then begin the disbursement of the funds into your bank account in your country without having any problem with the authority.

I have all ready made some inquires on who to contact directly to open your online account as an international customer, please do and get back to me with the information needed from you so i can send you the bank details for you to contact them on how you are to open your online account to get the $5,000,000.00 Usd

NOTE: This will only work by following my intructions if you have any questions feel free to ask, the funds cannot be transferred directly to your account because it has an insurce hard cover policy and which make it impossible for any amount to be deducted before hand until the account has been set up by you the next of kin.

Sincerely
Your Sister in Christ
Mrs. Elizabeth Ray

Images of hospital pateint and breast cancer patient not posted per our guidelines.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

eliray828@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Nov 02, 2022 7:26 pm

Depositors Name: Thomas Ray
Deposit Number: NPBLX558170402
Year Deposited: 2010
ID No: LP/26510469037/07
Secret Question : Favorite Pet
Answer: Dog
Security Code: TWT/TSS/X5/504

Hello Dear,

Thanks for your email and i appreciate your response and i am glad you are willing to help me out with this and i assure you that everything will be completed soon as soon as you have contact the intermendiary bank (Standard Bank) that will assist you to open an account, and tell them that i Elizabeth Ray asked you to contact them to help you set up an online escrow account as soon as the account has been set up i will intruct my attorney to forward them the necessary paperwork BANK OF AMERICA (B0A) to transfer the $5,000,000.00 to the new account and and then as soon as the funds hit the new account i will give you further instruction on how to disburse the funds.

Bank Name: Standard Bank

Name of Bank; Standard Bank

Contact person: Roselia Jaquez

Email: standardbankfinancialgroup@accountant.com

Account Officer
(GeneralDirector of Operations)

My dear in Christ, please contact then with them above information and please make sure you send your phone number or mobile number to them for easy communications ,keep me posted as soon as you have been able to contact the bank and when they respond don't hesitate to keep me updated so i can give you some guidelines okay. Always put me in your daily prayers, do not forget my wish. So as soon as you have contacted the Bank please always keep me updated so that i can tell you what to do next about this fund being transferred to your account.

Your Sister in Christ
Mrs. Elizabeth Ray
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

standardbankfinancialgroup@accountant.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 03, 2022 11:42 pm

WELCOME TO STANDARD FINANCE BANK 24/7 ONLINE SERVICE
STANDARD FINANCE BANK.
2 Francesco manchim Padova London
E-MAIL: standardbankfinancialgroup@accountant.com
OUR REF: DLCE/ACC/02804
YOUR REF: DLCE/OD/CU/UKL/2022/9231/11-03.

DATE: 03-11-2022

Internal Office Memo

ATTN:,

Sequel to Your E-mail notification today, I am Mrs. Roselia Jaquez and i am the General Director of Operations of STANDARD BANK FINANCE here in LONDON

Welcome to STANDARD BANK FINANCE BANKING DEPT., one of the world leading online banking facilities capable of transferring large sum of money on behalf of our customers to anywhere in the world within 48hrs upon Deposit online.

Since you do not have an Operational account with our bank, You are hereby advised to fill appropriately our accounts application form attached to this email and send copy back to us via email attachment to enable our accounts department start the processing of your new account with our esteemed bank. Below are the various types of online accounts we operate in STANDARD BANK FINANCE ONLINE Dept., Endeavor to state clearly the exact type of account you desire on your application form.

1. Savings Plus Reserve Account:

Account features; *Requires Account Opening/Setup Deposit of € 600.00 (EURO) *24/7 Online Banking Direct Access*Maximum transfer is limited to €10,000,000.00 USD (Ten Million Euro) monthly.

2. Current Plus Reserve Account:

Account features; *Requires Account Opening/Setup Deposit of € 3600.00 (EURO) *24/7 Online Banking Direct Access*Maximum transfer is limited to €20,000,000.00 (Twenty Million Euro) monthly.

3. Advantage Gold Reserve Account:

Account features; *Requires Account Opening/Setup Deposit of € 4200.00 (Euro) *24/7 Online Banking Direct Access*No minimum withdrawal fee *Multi Currency transaction is allowed *Accepts joint holding* Maximum transfer is limited to € 50,000,000.00 (Fifty Million Euro) monthly.

4. Diamond Reserve Account:

Account features; *Requires Account Opening/Setup Deposit of € 5400.00 (Euro) *24/7 Online Banking Direct Access*7% Interest per annum*No minimum withdrawal fee*Multi Currency transaction is allowed *Accepts joint holding*No maximum transfer limits. (This means you can Transfer Any Possible Amount at Once).

This Refundable minimum deposit for your Account Opening/Account Activation is mandatory for the following reasons:
1.)As a result of your Non-Resident Status here you are not subject to any Local Taxes and as such the costs of clearing any and all funds that would be paid into your account has to be present in your account to make it Active.
2.) If the amount of money you are Depositing is over the minimum threshold of € 45,000,000.00, (Euro) such a transaction would be scrutinized by the regulatory authorities here and questions would be asked as to the 'Clean Source of Funds being credited into an account with a € 0.00 Balance and no transaction history. Delays might occur which could take as much as 90 Days to resolve. So Your Account will need an Initial Setup and activation's Fees.
3.) Once the fees for your Account Opening Balance/Account Activation is received and once your Account is fully activated, the Accounts Department would immediately issue you with your Account Number and Online Account Access Pin from where you can transfer funds or pay bills over the Internet. (This Account Number Cannot be released to you until the refundable minimum deposit is received for your Account Activation's).

Upon the successful completion of our accounts application form, send us a scanned copy immediately. Thereafter you will be advised further on How to Send the Payment of our refundable initial deposit which will be used for the activation of your online bank account depending on the account of your choice .We promise to offer one of the world’s best online banking services to you.
Endeavor to fill the attached processing form and return to us along with confirmation of a copy of your identification (such as international passport, driver's license or any proof of your identification for record Purpose Only.

Thanks for choosing STANDARD BANK FINANCE Services as your financial institution and be rest assured of our professional services, be guided accordingly, thank you for your co-operation.

Note that STANDARD BANK FINANCE reserves the right to decline your request if any irregularities are noticed. In setting up an online offshore account your physical presence is not required, for all transaction will be done online. This is the reason it is called an online account. Your account will be set up without delay pending on how fast you return your online application form and the minimum opening balance for the activation of your account to this bank.

We look forward to the sustenance of a mutually beneficial relationship between our organization and your good self.

YOURS TRULY,
MRS. ROSELIA JAQUEZ
(GENERAL DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS)
STANDARD BANK FINANCE , LONDON

This communication, including attachments, is confidential, may be subject to legal privileges, and is intended for the sole use of the addressee. Any use, duplication, disclosure or dissemination of this communication, other than by the addressee, is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete or destroy this communication and all copies.

Header:

Return-Path: <standardbankfinancialgroup@accountant.com>
Received: from [41.150.193.237] ([41.150.193.237]) by web-mail.mail.com (3c-app-mailcom-lxa06.server.lan
Message-ID: <trinity-a22a12e7-80d6-4563-b94a-c56563aa8999-1667472063859@3c-app-mailcom-lxa06>
From: Standard Bank <standardbankfinancialgroup@accountant.com>
Subject: May the Peace of the Lord be with you
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2022 11:41:03 +0100

Orig IP: 41.150.193.237 | Orig ISP: Telkom-internet | City: Johannesburg | Country: South Africa

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Nov 04, 2022 7:51 pm

Dear Applicant,

You can send us your information in a written form since your printer is faulty. Also attach your proof of identification alongside.

Best Regards
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Nov 05, 2022 6:38 pm

Dear Applicant,

We are in recipe of your mail with the information's provided, you are hereby expected to send the Opening/ Setup fee of 650 euro, to the payment information in the invoice attach to this email.

Note, Once payment is made, your online account will be setup and activated within this next 24hours, upon confirmation of payment. Endeavor to send us a proof of payment once payment is made.

Best Regards
Roselia jaquez

From the Bank Slip:
Beneficiary Name: A. K.
Account number: 8130XXXX
Sorct code: 04-00-75
Address: London W1D 2EH, United Kingdom
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Nov 06, 2022 7:44 pm

Dear Applicant,

We are in recipe of your mail with the content well noted, we thought you are sending the money within United Kingdom, due to your message not, knowing you are sending an international payment. We are sorry for the misunderstanding.

You are hereby expected to send the payment to our corporation partner Bank that receive international payment, with the below bank information.

Name: M. F.
IBAN: IT38X0760116000001048XXXXXX
Bank Name : Banco Postal
BIC/SWIFT CODE:BPPIITRRXXX

You are to send us your proof of payment once payment is made.

Have a nice weekend and stay blessed.

Best Regards
Roselia Jaquez
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

eliray828@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Nov 09, 2022 9:03 pm

My Beloved One in Christ,

May the Peace of the Lord be with you and Your Family my name is Mrs. Elizabeth Ray from Bremen Germany. I am married to Mr. Thomas Ray who was gas and oil engineer in U S A and i have been ill with cancer for some time and i have a business proposal of $5,000,000.00 which i want to share with you and help me fulfill my dreams before i leave this world please reply at: eliray828@gmail.com

Elizabeth Ray

Header:

Return-Path: <call@aspress.com.sg>
Message-ID: <636be83c.170a0220.26db4.8740SMTPIN_ADDED_MISSING@mx.google.com>
Received: from [197.184.163.103] (port=5885 helo=APPLE5A0F.localdomain) by v216158.serveradd.com with esmtpsa
Subject: Beloved
To: Recipients <call@aspress.com.sg>
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2022 00:59:18 +0200
Reply-To: eliray828@gmail.com

Orig IP: 197.184.163.103 | Orig ISP: Neology (pty) Ltd | City: Cape Town | Country: South Africa
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.