Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

fjcasabon@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

fjcasabon@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jun 22, 2022 6:05 pm

Recovery scam:

My name is Mclean Conrad Vincent, a citizen of New Zealand, I have been trying to claim my fund valued at (US$2.5 M) Two Million Five Hundred Thousand Unite States Dollars from the Nigeria Government since 2009/10 which has proved abortive.

Fraudsters took advantage of the transaction. They kept on asking me to send money by various means for one reason or the other which made me lose over $157,000, several fake documents were procured and sent to me.

I traveled to Nigeria with some vital information I got from a friend who successfully claimed his fund valued $5M with the assistance of one Mrs Kate Duke, Head of Remittance Department, United Bank for Africa plc.

I really commend her professionalism and sincerity.

I opened communication with Mrs. Kate, who so much assisted me. I spent only four working days and claimed my fund in full payment and I only spent about $1800 only for legal documents as instructed by her and I also returned back home with my ORIGINAL Documents.

In all these processes, I saw your name on the list of pending transactions, and I quickly copied your email address.

I pray this email notification gets to you safely. Your fund is ready to be released also.

I just decided to inform you because I know that you must have been victimized by the fraudsters in Nigeria or elsewhere who claim to be top government officials in charge of your payment.

The Same way I was fooled over so many years.

So I will strongly advise you to stop all communications with anybody right now and contact:

Mrs. Kate Duke ,
Financial Controller,
United Bank for Africa plc (UBA)
Email: yxipodyjoda@yahoo.com
ADDRESS: UBA House 57 Marina Lagos Nige.

Contact her to enable you to reclaim your fund. And as a matter of fact, your presence may not be needed in Nigeria; you can receive your funds without making the huge expenses of traveling to Nigeria or Africa.

She is a good, sincere and reliable person. I can testify, but if you are no longer interested in claiming your money please forget about it.

Sincerely,
Mclean Conrad Vincent
New Zealand

Header:

Return-Path: <fjcasabon@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2022 14:34:24 +0100
Message-ID: <CA+VDMBzq9a1g67sppM39t3omMzwRgut_Pe3Kx+EPpVXzc26zCA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: I have vital information that can help you receive your money
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

yxipodyjoda@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 24, 2022 5:52 pm

Dear Beneficiary,

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your email regarding your fund domiciled in our bank (UBA).

On behalf of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, we are very sorry for all you have gone through without receiving you fund and be informed that your financial problem will be resolved once you follow our instructions.

In the course of my investigation as Financial Controller I came across your payment file as unpaid fund beneficiary in the record of the Central bank of Nigeria and other banks that are suppose to get your funds released to you.

Having seen your payment file with N0: UBA63348FGN the total sum approved for you is $5.5 Million (Five Million, five hundred thousand United States Dollars.) and my further questioning to the officials of the Central bank of Nigeria and ministry of finance as to why your payment is still pending reveals the rot and corruption in the system.

The bank officials told me that the reason why you haven't received your payment is due to your inability to pay for the required charges for transfer of funds to your account.

If you have spent any money in the past in your quest for payment, kindly let me know so that I can follow this up.

Before you receive all details regarding your fund you are advised to reconfirm your details for proper verification as a beneficiary:

1. Your Name
2. Your address
3. Your Occupation
4. Your direct telephone number
5. A scan copy of any of your valid identification.
6. Your Marital Status

Once we receive these details above for documentation, we will also verify your information and give you the lasting solution to your total sum because it has long overdue to be released to you.

Please note that your fund release will only take place from our bank, UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA PLC (UBA) , AND NO OTHER BANK IN THE WORLD.

If you really want to receive your fund, stop every communication henceforth with whomever you have been dealing with in the past and follow our instructions and be rest assured for the last time that you will receive your fund within five (5) bank working days.

If we find out that you are still communicating with impostors we will cancel your payment and will not respond to you anymore because our security unit will strictly monitor this transaction.

Thanks,
Sincerely yours in service,
Mrs. Kate Duke,
Financial Controller,
UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA PLC (UBA)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

yxipodyjoda@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jun 27, 2022 6:23 pm

Dear Beneficiary,

I acknowledge receipt of all your required information. Be assured that they are secured as they cannot be shared with any person/persons, Office/Offices as my email is highly secured and verified with end-to-end encryption.

Having gone through your information, I must confirm to you that they correspond with the information we have in your payment file but you have no proper documentation in your file.

In all fairness and sincerity and from the oath of office I took, I promise to handle your transaction with equity and accountability.

Having seen your payment file, the only problem you have is the same problem most foreign clients who want to claim their fund from here have, and that is the fact that you do not have any Original/Legal document that backs you up as the real beneficiary of this fund because you have been dealing with fake officials.
This is the procedure and we always adhere to Central Bank instructions on applying international best practices.

For you to receive your fund within the next five (5) bank working days, all you are required to do is to come here and procure your Original/Legal documents from the Liaison office, High Court of Justice and ministry of finance here as I will send our Bank accredited lawyer to accompany you, but whereby you cannot come down here in person you are advised to hire our Bank accredited lawyer to stand on your behalf and secure the needed Original/Legal documents in your favor.

Once your Original/Legal documents are procured, we will send them to you so that you will sign and send them back to us for final release of your fund.

The decision is yours now, Let me know if you will come down here or hire our Bank accredited lawyer to stand on your behalf.

Again it is very important you understand that you will pay the Bank accredited lawyer for his legal services, so is your choice to choose the better and convenient option for you.

Confirm receipt of this e-mail.

Thanks,
Mrs. Kate Duke,
Financial Controller,
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

yxipodyjoda@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jun 27, 2022 6:28 pm

Dear Beneficiary,

I acknowledge receipt of all your required information. Be assured that they are secured as they cannot be shared with any person/persons, Office/Offices as my email is highly secured and verified with end-to-end encryption.

Having gone through your information, I must confirm to you that they correspond with the information we have in your payment file but you have no proper documentation in your file.

In all fairness and sincerity and from the oath of office I took, I promise to handle your transaction with equity and accountability.

Having seen your payment file, the only problem you have is the same problem most foreign clients who want to claim their fund from here have, and that is the fact that you do not have any Original/Legal document that backs you up as the real beneficiary of this fund because you have been dealing with fake officials.
This is the procedure and we always adhere to Central Bank instructions on applying international best practices.

For you to receive your fund within the next five (5) bank working days, all you are required to do is to come here and procure your Original/Legal documents from the Liaison office, High Court of Justice and ministry of finance here as I will send our Bank accredited lawyer to accompany you, but whereby you cannot come down here in person you are advised to hire our Bank accredited lawyer to stand on your behalf and secure the needed Original/Legal documents in your favor.

Once your Original/Legal documents are procured, we will send them to you so that you will sign and send them back to us for final release of your fund.

The decision is yours now, Let me know if you will come down here or hire our Bank accredited lawyer to stand on your behalf.

Again it is very important you understand that you will pay the Bank accredited lawyer for his legal services, so is your choice to choose the better and convenient option for you.

Thanks,
Mrs. Kate Duke,
Financial Controller,
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

yxipodyjoda@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:10 pm

Dear Beneficiary,

I acknowledge receipt of your detailed email and the content is well enveloped with translator.

Your payment approval was based on data analysis techniques without the proper documentation to prevent the fake officials (Scammers) from infiltrating or sabotaging the payment process.

Haven’t said so, in bid of transparency and fairness as you’re not available to come down to secure the needed documents by yourself, you are advised to hire an accredited lawyer to stand on your behalf and ask for his legal services.

Contact Barrister Frank Chika with the contact information bellow to hire him for the needed documents:

(1) Liaison office
(2) High Court of Justice
(3) Ministry of finance

Contact person Name: Barrister Frank Chika
Email: www.frankchika_at_law@yahoo.com
Phone Number: +234 – 9047122387

Thanks,
Mrs. Kate Duke,
Financial Controller,

Phone Number: +2349047122387
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Cellular Mobile (ETACS)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

www.frankchika_at_law@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 30, 2022 5:59 pm

Attn:

Good day my name is Frank Chika Esq, I am in receipt of your email and the content is well acknowledged,
For me to be hired or contracted to represent you and act on your behalf with the procurement of legal documents from the necessary authorities as your representative Attorney you will have to pay me my service charge/attorney fee completely before I will carry out your request.

The Three (3) needed Documents: $ 600
Service Charge /Attorney Fee: $ 450
Total: $1050

once I get a reply from you I will furnish you with our receiver information in US to be used for the payment.

Thank you.
Frank Chika. Esq.
Principal Attorney with UBA,
YOU SPOKE, WE LISTENED
*Assistance in obtaining Probate, Assistance in obtaining Letters of Administration, Winding up Estates, Challenging Wills, Inheritance Claims ,Taxation of trusts*

Header:

Return-Path: <www.frankchika_at_law@yahoo.com>
Received: from sonic311-24.consmr.mail.ne1.yahoo.com (sonic311-24.consmr.mail.ne1.yahoo.com. [66.163.188.205])
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic311.consmr.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with HTTP;
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2022 19:40:14 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: www.frankchika_at_law@yahoo.com
Message-ID: <118132942.26508.1656531614511@mail.yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: I have vital information that can help you receive your money
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jul 01, 2022 5:59 pm

Attn:

Make payment of $1050 dollars to any of our agent account in US or Nigeria as stated bellow:

(A) US AGENT ACCOUNT BELLOW:

BANK NAME: Wells Fargo
Account Name: V. G.
Account Number: 110736XXXX
Routing Number: 508300396
Swift code: WFBIUS6S

(B) NIGERIA AGENT ACCOUNT BELLOW:

Bank Name: Guaranty Trust Bank
Acc Name: O. G. I.
Acc No: 062419XXXX
Swift code: GTBINGLA

After the payment is made kindly forward to me the transfer slip for record purpose.

Note: Once your payment is confirm I will immediately carry out your request.

Thank you.
Frank Chika. Esq.
YOU SPOKE, WE LISTENED
*Assistance in obtaining Probate, Assistance in obtaining Letters of Administration, Winding up Estates, Challenging Wills, Inheritance Claims ,Taxation of trusts*
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jul 04, 2022 5:50 pm

Attn:

Good day to you and trust your doing fine over there ? Happy Independence Day.

Which of our agent account did you make the payment that refused to go through, US Agent Or Nigeria Agent ?

Can you send Ria or Money gram, or you still need another account ?

Get back to me for way forward.

Thank you.
Frank Chika. Esq.
YOU SPOKE, WE LISTENED
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jul 05, 2022 6:05 pm

Attn:

Make payment to A. E. A. through the bank transfer with the account provided below or for faster result make payment through Ria Money transfer

As a bank teller you should be able to make transfer or send money through RIA

INFORMATION FOR RIA
NAME: A. A.
City: Marlborough
State: Massachusetts

INFORMATION FOR BANK TRANSFER
Bank Name: DCU bank
Account Name: A. E. A.
Routine number: 211391825
Account number: 4032XXXX
Bank Address: 220 Donald lynch Blvd. PO Box 9130 Marlborough, MA 01752-9130

Get back to me with the transfer slip or payment slip for immediate action.

Thank you.

Frank Chika. Esq.
YOU SPOKE, WE LISTENED
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

yxipodyjoda@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 02, 2022 6:15 pm

Tuesday, 2 August 2022

Dear Beneficiary,

You where required to come down here in our Head Office to sign the release bond with your Original/Legal documents or hire an Attorney who can represent you and I then directed you to our bank lawyer Frank Chika.

Before we proceed to declare payment unclaimed, typically we will issue warning notification to the respected beneficiary and if we don’t hear back from the beneficiary, we will take it that the beneficiary is no longer interested in his payment.

We are still very much interested to release your payment to you if you do the needful by documenting your payment file with the Original/Legal documents and signing of your payment release bond and in a timely manner.

If you’re not interested in your payment, please let us know and I’ll promptly take necessary actions in line with the stipulated procedure to close this transaction to never bother you again.

In all fairness and sincerity I will consider this our last email if you fail to respond in five (5) bank working days accordingly, you will leave us with no other option but to cancel your payment as unclaimed, I am Sorry, I had to take this step because you left me with no other option.

Confirm receipt of this e-mail if you are still interested in your payment.

Thanks,

Mrs. Kate Duke,
Financial Controller,
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.