Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

susanwiliam772@gmail.com anawilliam152@citromail.hu

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

susanwiliam772@gmail.com anawilliam152@citromail.hu

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jun 15, 2022 7:13 pm

Good Morning,

With due respect to your person and much sincerity of purpose i make
this contact with you as i believe that you can be of great assistance
to me, I am Anna S. William,

I work with Royal Bank of Scotland, this letter is highly privileged
and it requires your immediate attention because we lost one of our
customer who happen to be from your country also has the same family
name with you and he had a fixed-term Deposit $4.7 Million with our
Bank before his death.

Given to your nationality with our late Customer Michael, I want to
present you to the bank as the beneficiary for the inheritance fund
and both of us will divide the funds 50% 50% once the money is
transferred into your account.

I look forward to your immediate response.
Kind Regards,
Anna S. William.

Header:

Return-Path: <susanwiliam772@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Reply-To: anawilliam152@citromail.hu
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2022 06:03:51 -0700
Message-ID: <CAOzg2W7TeJDWkk8=ZHvtk-25zTkSBRW9brpRPPwzEXow0-_F7A@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Good Morning,
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

anawilliam152@citromail.hu

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 16, 2022 7:13 pm

Dear

I am happy to hear from you.
I choose to work with you as one partner because some top Directors in our bank want to move out the fund and divide it among themselves, What I want from you is this, trust, so that we can work as one partner. I will give you all the information about the late customer Michael.

I would advise that you follow all the steps and procedures which I will give so that we can get to the end of this transaction quickly.

All you need to do is to understand that the watchword is confidentiality and trust until the fund is transferred into your account to protect this transaction from suffering a hitch anywhere along the line, everything is legal and will be legally done, to avoid raising an eyebrow on this fund. I shall send a resignation letter on my office duty as soon as the fund is confirmed in your account and I will come over to your country for the possible disbursement and investment into any lucrative business in your country.

I need you to assure me that we will meet in your country immediately
after you confirm the Inheritance fund into your account before sending to you the Text of Application. Once I receive your assurance letter I will write a suitable letter on your behalf and I will send it to you so that you can forward it to the Bank and let me know once they answer.
I need the details below to enable me to write a suitable letter of application on your behalf and I will send it to you so that you will have it forward to our Bank..

(1)FULL NAME:
(2) CELL (MOBIL) NO:---------------
(3) YOUR PRIVATE EMAIL ADDRESSES BECAUSE THIS TRANSACTIONS REQUIRED PRIVACY:----------
I await your mail for us to proceed.

Best regards,
Anna.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 17, 2022 7:00 pm

Dear
I received your contact details.
I will compose the letter and I will send it to you as soon as I put it in place OK.
Anna

TEXT OF APPLICATIONS
Attention: Finance Director
Phillip Hampton
Group Finance Director
Royal Bank of Scotland.

Subject: Use as the next of kin of the deceased,

I'm XXXXX, I hereby apply to your bank as the next of kin to your late Michael Luis Steele, with the account number 00463295757588, claims on its deposit balance with your bank, Royal The Bank of Scotland is estimated to be worth $4.7 Million.

I was told that these funds were in the escrow account format for a few years.

Sir, I want to be alluding to the procedures involved in the fact that this fund was transferred to my account.

With this, I am asking that his balance left in the account number mentioned above be transferred to my account in my country.

I also apologize for not being able to apply for the claim since the sudden death due to some family problems that have just been settled.

I firmly believe that my application will meet your urgent and positive consideration.

I wish urgent attention will be paid to my humble application, as suggested by the urgency of this issue.

Best Regards

Phone:
Email:

This is the Bank contact details:

We have to work as one partner to make smooth success in this transfer.

I shall send a resignation letter on my office duty as soon as you confirm the funds into your account and I will come over to meet you for the possible disbursement.

I have decided to give everything to you to enable you to be well informed and act accordingly. I shall be glad to answer any
questions as required.

Please, if the Bank responds to your letter , you should not reply to any letter to the bank without sending me a copy of such letter for a review and advice to avoid mistakes that may affect this transaction.

Contact them now and let me know once they answer.
.............................. .................... ...
Contact Person: Phillip Hampton
Group Finance Director
Royal Bank of Scotland.
EMAIL: info_rbs_Phillipoffice@financier.com
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jun 18, 2022 7:10 pm

Dear Partner ,
Good morning,
Any good news from the Bank?
Please update me.
I am waiting.
Anna.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info_rbs_Phillipoffice@financier.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jun 20, 2022 7:26 pm

The Royal Bank of Scotland

62-63 Threadneedle Street, London - Banks & Financial Institutions.

Tel: +44 7392 4557 93 - E-mail: info_rbs_Phillipoffice@financier.com

Attention:
Phone:

Email:

In acknowledgement of the receipt of your mail.

The content as stated therein is well noted.

We sincerely send our condolences for the death of the late Michael Luis Steele, may his gentle soul rest in perfect peace.

Further to your claims, you will be required to fulfill the entire bank's obligation for the release of this fund to your account by procuring all the necessary legal paperwork and presenting it to the bank for approval of the payment.

Furthermore, we wish to inform you that the $4.7 Million is intact in the Bank account N° below 00463295757588 belonging to a late Michael Luis Steele. in accordance with the Provisions of the 1984 Financial Services Authority Inheritance Act and as amended in sub-section 2(B) CAP 16, VOL IXX of 2015 and to legitimately portraits your Beneficiary, you are to provide us with the following documents:

(1) Sworn Affidavit of Claim from the British High Court.
(2) Letter of Administration from the United Kingdom Authority.
(3) The deceased Medical Certificate of Death (Originally to be sighted).
(4) A copy of your Passport or ID Card.

The provision of those documents will allow us to complete all official protocols and secure immediate authorization to your request and subsequent approval/remittance of inheritance funds into your nominated Bank account.

Thanks for your cooperation.
Sincerely,
Phillip Hampton
Royal Bank of Scotland

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, re-transmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.

You are advised to print out the processing form , fill it and return it back to enable us process your file.

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, re-transmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jun 21, 2022 7:56 pm

Dear Partner
Good morning Sir.
Thanks for the forwarded mail that came from the Bank.
I am happy to let you know that I have received the Bank's response.
In regards to the required documents .
When did you intend to visit London England so that I will accompany you to the British high court where you will obtain the other documents?
This is the Three documents required to be in your name as the new beneficiary of the inheritance funds.
(1) Sworn Affidavit of Claim from the British High Court.
(2) Letter of Administration from the United Kingdom Authority.
(3) The deceased Medical Certificate of Death (Originally to be sighted).
This is my Whats-app number: +44 7570 9923 69
Please add me and make sure that you send me an update whenever you have an urgent response from me. Just drop me a message and I will check my email for a quick response to avoid delay.
I wait for your answer,
Anna.

Phone: +447570992369
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Vodafone Uk Ltd
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jun 22, 2022 7:45 pm

Dear Partner XXXXX,
Good evening sir.
I received your message and I understand that you are unable to visit London England at the moment for the required legal documents.
I will advise you to quickly contact the bank and explain to them that you don't have a passport to come to London England at the moment.
Maybe the bank will provide any of the bank accredited attorney who will stand on your behalf to process and sign these documents on your behalf.
Contact them now and let me know once they anwer OK.
I am waiting.
Anna.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info_rbs_Phillipoffice@financier.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:50 pm

This is a Lawyer contact details.

Contact him and comply with him to enable him process the documents on your behalf.

RICHARD VERDEN CONSULTING LIMITED
E-MAIL: barr_Richard_verden@consultant.com
Telephone +447978353655

Sincerely,
Phillip Hampton
Royal Bank of Scotland

Telephone +447978353655
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Cloud9 Mobile Communications Ltd
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

barr_Richard_verden@consultant.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 24, 2022 8:00 pm

Twelve Quays House, Egerton Wharf,
Wirral, CH41 1LD .a
London England.

To whom it may concern.

RE: MY CONSULTATION FEE.

The above refers subject matter;

I received your message and I immediately visited the Bank this morning for confirmations before getting back to you. It is my honor to be at your service as required.

I'm capable of procuring the needed documents within 72 hours upon the receipt of my consultations fee which is € 250.00 only.

Further to your request, below are the cost documents required.

(1) Affidavit of fund Claim , Will cost you €637.00
(2) The letter of Administration, Will cost you €550.00
Total fee: €1,437.00

I will get back to you in regards to the death certificate.

You are hereby advised to forward the required fee the sum of €1,437.00 with the below information for express processing.

Bank details are as follows:

Account name : E. D.
Bank name Starling bank
Bank Address : 3rd floor 2 Finsbury , AVE, London ec2m2pp
Sort code: 608371
Account number: 3080XXXX

Having confirmed the fee from you, I shall proceed to the British High Court Today to start the processing of the necessary documents as you require and present to the bank for the immediate release/remittance of your fund legally to your bank account.

I am waiting for your response for the immediate actions.

Yours in Service,
From Barrister Richard Verden Esq.

NOTICE: This e-mail transmission, including any attachments, is official confidential information intended solely for the use of the individual(s) or organization(s) to which it is addressed. If you are not a designated recipient, you are prohibited from reviewing, using, copying or distributing this message unless you receive express permission, in writing, from Barrister Richard Verden or the designated recipient. If you received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail or by contacting. If you are not the designated recipient, you are required to delete this e-mail from your system without copying.

Header:

Return-Path: <barr_Richard_verden@consultant.com>
Received: from [41.79.219.153] ([41.79.219.153]) by web-mail.mail.com (3c-app-mailcom-lxa02.server.lan
Message-ID: <trinity-63851604-940f-4239-af6b-b07a6cc21e97-1656052371573@3c-app-mailcom-lxa02>
Subject: The above refers subject matter;
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2022 08:32:51 +0200

Orig IP: 41.79.219.153 | Orig ISP: Spacetel | City: Cotonou | Country: Benin
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

barr_Richard_verden@consultant.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jun 26, 2022 12:25 am

Twelve Quays House, Egerton Wharf,
Wirral, CH41 1LD .a
London England.

To whom it may concern.

I received your message but I noticed that if you send the processing fee by Bank to Bank transfer it will take 3 or 4 Bank working days to reflect into our account because it is an international transfer.

I will advise you to send the processing fee to this my Bitcoin account details below to enable me receive it the same day and proceed for the required documents first thing on Monday Morning.

1FyNPjd3ZE5ZXTKD3qZTovSGKcnEM5r3vg
Looks like a lot of transactions have occurred. I didn't add them up.

I am waiting for the transfer slip for the immediate actions.

Yours in Service,
From Barrister Richard Verden Esq.

NOTICE: This e-mail transmission, including any attachments, is official confidential information intended solely for the use of the individual(s) or organization(s) to which it is addressed. If you are not a designated recipient, you are prohibited from reviewing, using, copying or distributing this message unless you receive express permission, in writing, from Barrister Richard Verden or the designated recipient. If you received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail or by contacting. If you are not the designated recipient, you are required to delete this e-mail from your system without copying.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.