Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

lisa.hugh101@gmail.com lisahugh159@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

lisa.hugh101@gmail.com lisahugh159@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jun 15, 2022 6:55 pm

Dear Friend,

I am Ms Lisa Hugh work with the department of Audit and accounting manager here in the Bank(B.O.A).
Please i need your assistance for the transferring of (US$4.5M DOLLARS) abandoned fund to your bank account for both of us benefit for life time investment.

Send your contact telephone number, Age, occupation, and Attach a working id card.

Thanks.
Ms Lisa Hugh

Header:

Return-Path: <lisa.hugh101@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Reply-To: lisahugh159@gmail.com
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2022 10:58:22 -0600
Message-ID: <CAL2Ym4Hv0yABgGC1_6KkmakqLz97RHgf+f7ibEu8UYhPpURaoA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: DO YOU GET MY MASSAGE FOR THIS BUSINESS
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

lisa.hugh000@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 16, 2022 6:52 pm

Dear

Thank you very much for your reasoning, concern and response. I believe that you are the right person to transact, considering the little I have seen of you, I proposed to you, not only for our mutual benefit, but also so that there is a long and eternal relationship between you and me, and between our children. and related, through this company.

In my apartment I discovered an abandoned sum of US$4.5 million IN AN ACCOUNT BELONGING TO ONE OF OUR FOREIGN CLIENTS (Mr. RICHARD BURSON from Florida, USA). He died along with his entire family in November 1999 in a plane crash. For more information about the accident, you can visit this
(http:/ /news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/502503.stm

It should be noted that for the success of this transaction, absolute secrecy must be maintained especially on your part, because I do not want anyone to involve me in the course of realizing my goal, as I continue to serve now and intend to resign immediately. at the end of this transaction, understood?

It should also be noted that any information related to this transaction should not be transmitted to anyone at all, not even bank officials, for security reasons, understood? I give you all these instructions because I also work at the Bank. I do not want any kind of interrogation on your part, which could disturb the transfer of this Fund, understood?

This is absolutely what it requires and nothing more. In addition, as a senior official of this Bank and also as a member of the Board of Directors of the bank, we have no problem, since I will be monitoring the whole situation here at the Bank, while you will be monitoring the whole situation. situation there in your country, until you confirm the money in your Account. Immediately this is done,

So, this is the most reason why I contacted you, so that you present yourself, as the true Beneficiary of the deceased client, who will have to pressure the Bank to be able to immediately affect the transfer of your deceased business partner Fund, and that delay in the application was due to a family logistical problem.

I firmly assure you of a risk-free and no-hinge transaction, as long as you strictly follow my instructions.

Please note that this transaction will only last but (7) banking business days from the transaction experience. At the end of the transaction, all information related to the file and computer in this transfer would be deleted.

I will offer you 50% of the total sum while 50% for me.

Waiting for your response to allow me to send you the application form to request the Claim from the Bank.

My regards,

Ms. Lisa Hugh
+22897884514

Header:

Return-Path: <lisa.hugh000@hotmail.com>
Received: from PA4PR03MB6912.eurprd03.prod.outlook.com ([fe80::545:a8b1:eb05:80f]) by
Subject: Details of the transfer call me +22897884514
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2022 18:44:05 +0000

Phone: +22897884514
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Togo
City or exchange location
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

lisa.hugh000@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 17, 2022 6:51 pm

I will send you the application form right way to apply to the bank for the transfer of the fund to your bank account ok.

Please keep secret and follow up with my advice for the success of the claim.

APPLICATION FORM
DR. NME BAHAE EL, YAMANI
DIRECTOR OF FOREIGN
REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT,
BANK OF AFRICA(BOA),
E-MAIL: info.boa_tg@accountant.com

DEAR SIR,

APPLICATION AS THE NEXT OF KIN TO ACCOUNT HOLDER:0036101101,

AMOUNT:FOUR MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND US DOLLARS(U$4.5M) I AM WRITING THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION ABOUT MY DECEASED PARTNER FUND LEFT IN YOUR BANK WITH ACCOUNT NO:0036101101, ROUTING NO:9102211,WHICH BELONGS TO MY LATE BUSINESS PARTNER,MR.RICHARD BURSON,FROM FLORIDA, U.S.A) WHO DIED IN AN EGYPT PLANE CRASH (FLIGHT 990) ON OCTOBER 1999,TOGETHER WITH HIS ENTIRE FAMILY.PLEASE,I WANT TO BE INFORMED ON HOW TO HAVE MY DECEASED BUSINESS PARTNER FUND TRANSFERRED TO MY ACCOUNT IN MY FAVOUR AS HIS NEXT OF KIN. UNDERNEATH IS MY BANKING PARTICULARS TO RESTRUCTURE MY COMPANY.

ACCOUNT NAME:.......................
ACCOUNT NO:.........................
BANK NAME:..........................
BANK ADDRESS:.............
SWIFT CODE:.........................
PRIVATE TEL NO...................
PRIVATE FAX NO..........
PRIVATE E-MAIL..........
PROFESSION....................
NATIONALITY……………..
SEX.....................
AGE...................

I WISH THIS APPLICATION WILL BE GIVEN URGENT ATTENTION AS DELAY IN APPLYING WAS DUE TO FAMILY LOGISTIC PROBLEMS.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,

YOUR NAME..........

To the little i have seen in you i am very much happy to have you as my business partner for the transfer to your bank account, what i need from you especially is secret so that the Bank officials does know that i am the person that is feeding you with the information of this claim.

The application form i sent you fill it with your banking particulars and send it to the bank email address below.

info.boa_tg@accountant.com

So, the bank can recognize you and commence on the transfer to your bank account.

Our sharing percentage % is 50/50 after successfully transfer to your bank account. Take care God bless us.

My regards,
Ms. Lisa Hugh
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

lisa.hugh000@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jun 18, 2022 6:28 pm

Dear Friend,

How are you and your family hope all is fine if so, we give thanks to God almighty.

Thanks for the update for the fill application form be sent to the bank.

Please let this transfer be secret between me and you alone so that people and the bank officials' does' put eyes on us about this transfer to your bank account.

I am here to guide you to make the bank believe you and release the fund to your bank account without any trace of problem okay.

Feel free to call me in case of something urgent you might what to know ok.

So, let's wait for the bank respond towards your fill sent application form to the bank.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jun 18, 2022 6:35 pm

FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT
BOULEVARD DU 13 JAVIER, BP: 220
BANK OF AFRICA, TOGO-LOME.
Date:18-6-2022.

OFFICIAL QUESTIONNAIRE

ATTENTION:

SEQUENCE TO YOUR APPLICATION FORM TO THIS BANK DATED ON (18-6-2022) OF WHICH A BOARD OF DIRECTOR'S MEETING WAS HOLD ON YOUR BEHALF. THE MANAGEMENT OF THIS BANK HERE BY REFER YOU TO SEE THE ATTACH FILE ON THIS MAIL AND SUPPLY THE ANSWERS TO THOSE QUESTIONS FOR BENEFICIARY OF THIS FUND.NOTE /YOU HAVE BEEN GIVEN ON BEFORE(20-6-2022) " TO RETURN TO THIS BANK THE CORRECT ANSWERS TO THOSE QUESTIONS REQUIRED FOR THE PROOF OF THE ABANDONED FUND, FAILURE TO COMPLY, YOUR APPLICATION FORM WILL BE CANCELLED AND YOUR CLAIM WILL BE INVALIDATED AND MOVED DOWN TO THE BANK TREASURE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.

FROM THE MANAGEMENT OF BANK OF BANK OF AFRICA.

THANKS

DR NME BAHAE YAMANI
HEAD OF FOREIGN DIRECTOR
DEPARTMENT BANK OF AFRICA.

We are neither just an off shore neither bank nor are we only on shore .........WE ARE BOTH; we touch base at every nook and cranny of the country. That is why you will always find a Bank of Africa branch up North, down South, East and West. Our amiable record is borne out of the bank's philosophy of client.s satisfaction; we offer our clients the following services: Traditional Banking services, Corporate Finance Services, Telebanking Services, Visible & Invisible Transaction Services, Exports Desk Services and Public Sectors Services. We are totally devoted to you......This transmission has been issued by Group Bank Of Africa ''BOA'' for the information of the addressee only and should not be reproduced and / or distributed to any other person. to its completeness 100860 Copyright 2004 Group Bank of Africa. Online Inc., all right

Header:

Return-Path: <info.boa_tg@accountant.com>
Received: from [102.64.217.139] ([102.64.217.139]) by web-mail.mail.com (3c-app-mailcom-lxa11.server.lan
Message-ID: <trinity-aa310a0e-78bc-4cca-be88-635d61aecb3f-1655550010734@3c-app-mailcom-lxa11>
Subject: BANK OF AFRICA OFFICIAL QUESTIONNAIRE FROM GOVERNOR OF (B.O.A).
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary=rekceb-86a0133d-e32e-4239-96de-2926f44f0e49
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2022 13:00:10 +0200

Orig IP: 102.64.217.139 | Orig ISP: Gva-canalbox | City: n/a | Country: Togo

Text from the attached form:

BANK OF AFRICA – TOGO
Boulevard du 13 janvier, BP : 220 Lomé –Togo
Fax : 335 Tel : (228) 98 73 26 84
E-mail : bankofafrica.bfh@accountant.com

NEXT OF KIN IDENTIFICATION FORM

Please complete all the sections correctly to avoid delay in processing of your application. Kindly note
that 48 hours is given to return this form to the Bank to enable us carrying out our official / Bank
duties.
APPLICANT’S INFORMATION
Your full Name: .............................................................................................................
Your full Address: ..............................................................................................................
Occupation: .................................................................................................................
Nationality: ..............................................................................................................
OFFICIAL IN OUTRY OF THE DECEASED
Full name of the Deceased: .................................................................................................
Your relationship with the Deceased: ....................................................................................
Deceased date of Birth: .......................................... Age: ....................................................
Cause / Date of Death: ..........................................................................................................
Deceased Res. address in Togo: ..........................................................................................
Deceased Occupation when he was alive: .................................................................................
.......................................................................................................................................
Type of account operated by the deceased with this Bank: .........................................................
File N° of the deceased with this Bank: ..................................................................................
DECLARANT
I Mr. / Mrs. ......................................................................................., do hereby, state that
all the information contained herein, is true and no falsehood or whatsoever.

Date / Applicant’s Signature

Phone: +22898732684
Original network provider* Atlantique Télécom Togo SA (MOOV)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jun 20, 2022 6:51 pm

Date:20-6-2022.

OFFICIAL QUESTIONNAIRE
ATTENTION:

SEQUENCE TO YOUR APPLICATION FORM TO THIS BANK DATED ON (20-6-2022) OF WHICH A BOARD OF DIRECTOR'S MEETING WAS HOLD ON YOUR BEHALF. THE MANAGEMENT OF THIS BANK HERE BY REFER YOU TO SEE THE ATTACH FILE ON THIS MAIL AND SUPPLY THE ANSWERS TO THOSE QUESTIONS FOR BENEFICIARY OF THIS FUND.NOTE /YOU HAVE BEEN GIVEN ON BEFORE(22-6-2022) " TO RETURN TO THIS BANK THE CORRECT ANSWERS TO THOSE QUESTIONS REQUIRED FOR THE PROOF OF THE ABANDONED FUND, FAILURE TO COMPLY, YOUR APPLICATION FORM WILL BE CANCELLED AND YOUR CLAIM WILL BE INVALIDATED AND MOVED DOWN TO THE BANK TREASURE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.

APPLICANT INFORMATIONS BELOW.

YOUR FULL NAME..............................
YOUR FULL ADRESS..........................
OCCUPATION..................................
NATIONALITY...................................

OFFICIAL EQUIRIES OF THE DISEASED.

FULL NAME OF THE DECEASED..................
YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH THE DECEASED..........................
DECEASED DATE WITH BIRTH..........................
CAUSE/DATE OF DEATH.............................
DECEASED RES. ADDRESS IN TOGO...........................
DECEASED OCCUPATION WHEN HE WAS ALIVE........................
TYPES OF ACCOUNT OPERATED BY THE DECEASED WITH THE BANK .........................
FILES NO OF THE DECEASED WITH THE BANK........................................

THANKS

DR NME BAHAE YAMANI
HEAD OF FOREIGN DIRECTOR

We are neither just an off shore neither bank nor are we only on shore .........WE ARE BOTH; we touch base at every nook and cranny of the country. That is why you will always find a Bank of Africa branch up North, down South, East and West. Our amiable record is borne out of the bank's philosophy of client.s satisfaction; we offer our clients the following services: Traditional Banking services, Corporate Finance Services, Telebanking Services, Visible & Invisible Transaction Services, Exports Desk Services and Public Sectors Services. We are totally devoted to you......This transmission has been issued by Group Bank Of Africa ''BOA'' for the information of the addressee only and should not be reproduced and / or distributed to any other person. to its completeness 100860 Copyright 2004 Group Bank of Africa. Online Inc., all right
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

lisa.hugh000@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jun 21, 2022 7:19 pm

FULL NAME OF THE DISEASES... Richard Burson ......

ITS RELATIONSHIP WITH DISEASES...... Business partner .....

ILLNESS DATE OF BIRTH 1922 /2/ 1999 ....... AGE 77 .........

CAUSE/DATE OF DEATH ...... Plane crash on November 2, 1999.......

DISEASE RES DIRECTION IN TOGO LOME Ave Adjevi. Sect. 1601 Togo lomé. ......

DISEASES OCCUPATION IN LIFE... Selling gold and diamonds... ....

TYPE OF ACCOUNT OPERATED BY THE DISEASE WITH THIS BANK... Current Account .................

FILE NUMBER OF THE DISEASE WITH THE BANK ... B.O.A.B/2649732.

Dear

I am happy that the bank has contacted you for the purpose of the transfer to your bank account,

Now that the bank has contacted you for the purpose of this transfer i will advise you to be very careful with strange email and strange calls so that the bank officials does test you to find out who is behind the release of this transfer to your bank account

Please keep secret and follow my advice for the successful transfer of this fund release to your bank account without any problem ok.

Take care God bless us.

Call me or SMS me after sending it to the bank so i can be monitoring everything going on and be passing you any information that i might here about you and the fund with the bank okay.

Thanks.
Ms. Lisa Hugh.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jun 22, 2022 7:38 pm

Date:22-6-2022.

APPROVED FOR TRANSFERRED.

ATTENTION :

BE NOTICE THAT WE HAVE RECEIVED YOUR EMAIL AND EVERY INFORMATION OF PROOF OF LATE RICHARD BURSON RECIEVED FROM YOU IS PERFECTLY CORRECT, NOW YOU ARE ADVICE TO REACTIVATE THE DORMANT FUND ACCOUNT FIRST WITH THE SUM AMOUNT ($960,00 US.D) BEFORE IT CAN TRANSFERRED TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT IN WITH 48 HOURS.

YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW THE RULES AND REGULATION OF THE BANK TO REACTIVATE THE FUND FIRST WITH YOUR NAME BEFORE THE FUND CAN BE CREDITED TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT.

NOTE/ WITHOUT REACTIVATION OF THE DORMANT FUND ACCOUNT THE BANK CANNOT TRANSFERRED THE FUND TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT.

AS SOON AS WE RECIEVE THE REACTIVATION FEE AMOUNT ($960,00 US.D) YOUR FUND WOULD BE CREDITED INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT IN WITHIN 48HOURS.

YOU ARE ADVICE TO SEND THE PAYMENT OF THE REACTIVATION FEE TO THE CHIEF ACCOUNTANT NAME MR JOHN YEMEWON THROUGH MONEY GRAM OR WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.

RECIEVER NAME/ J.
SURNAME / Y.
COUNTRY/ TOGO
CITY/ LOME
AMOUNT TO BE TRANSFER / $960,00 US.D

AS SOON AS I RECIEVE THE FEE TODAY FROM YOU I WILL ATTACH TO YOU THE DOCUMENT OF CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP AUTHORIZE WITH YOUR NAME AS THE NEXT OF KIN OF (LATE RICHARD BURSON ) TO ( XXXXX ).

CONGRATULATION AND ACCEPT OUR CONDOLENCE GREETING OF YOUR LATE BUSINESS PARTNER INHERITANCE FUND THAT WAS APPROVED FOR REACTIVATION TO TRANSFER.

THANKS

DR JAMES GOGONI
HEAD OF FOREIGN DIRECTOR

We are neither just an off shore neither bank nor are we only on shore .........WE ARE BOTH; we touch base at every nook and cranny of the country. That is why you will always find a Bank of Africa branch up North, down South, East and West. Our amiable record is borne out of the bank's philosophy of client.s satisfaction; we offer our clients the following services: Traditional Banking services, Corporate Finance Services, Telebanking Services, Visible & Invisible Transaction Services, Exports Desk Services and Public Sectors Services. We are totally devoted to you......This transmission has been issued by Group Bank Of Africa ''BOA'' for the information of the addressee only and should not be reproduced and / or distributed to any other person. to its completeness 100860 Copyright 2004 Group Bank of Africa. Online Inc., all r
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

lisa.hugh000@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jun 22, 2022 7:42 pm

Good evening XXXXX, the telephone number you gave me is not complete while because I try to call you and pass you information that your files is out with meeting discuss.

Please if any good news quickly let me know ok.

Resend me your telephone number again including the code of your country and the number to dial direct okay
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:20 pm

Date:23-6-2022.

OFFICIALS NOTIFICATION LETTER.

ATTENTION :

THE BANK OF AFRICA HAVE RECIEVED YOUR MASSAGE ABOUT THE PAYMENT OF $960,00 US.D FOR THE REACTIVATION OF THE DORMART ACCOUNT WITH YOUR NAME FOR IMMEDIATE TRANSFER,THIS IS TO KEEP TO YOUR NOTICE THAT WE HAVE CONTACTED THE LAWYER TO BE AWARE OF THE PAYMENT, AT WHICH YOU NEED PAY DIRECT TO THE LAWYER TO BRING THE MONEY TO THE BANK.

BELOW IS THE CONTACT INFORMATION OF THE LAWYER AND ALSO WE HAVE BRIEF HIM ABOUT YOUR INTERNATIONAL PAYMENT FOR THE REACTIVATION OF YOUR APPROVED DORMART ACCOUNT FOR TRANSFER.

NAMES./ HON WILLIAM SAWDOGON CHAMBERS
EMAIL ADRESS william_sawadogoassociatechamber@lawyer.com
TELEPHONE NUMBER / 0022896582666,

THIS IS THE ONLY ALTERNATIVE TO RECIEVE ANY FEE FROM CUSTOMERS IN THE BANK.MEANWHILE THE LAWYER WILL CONTACT YOU SOONEST.

THANKS

DR JAMES GOGONI
HEAD OF FOREIGN DIRECTOR

We are neither just an off shore neither bank nor are we only on shore .........WE ARE BOTH; we touch base at every nook and cranny of the country. That is why you will always find a Bank of Africa branch up North, down South, East and West. Our amiable record is borne out of the bank's philosophy of client.s satisfaction; we offer our clients the following services: Traditional Banking services, Corporate Finance Services, Telebanking Services, Visible & Invisible Transaction Services, Exports Desk Services and Public Sectors Services. We are totally devoted to you......This transmission has been issued by Group Bank Of Africa ''BOA'' for the information of the addressee only and should not be reproduced and / or distributed to any other person. to its completeness 100860 Copyright 2004 Group Bank of Africa. Online Inc., all

Phone: +22896582666
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.