Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

drmikeobale@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

drmikeobale@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jul 07, 2022 7:55 pm

Dr Mike Obale
Remittance Office
Central Bank Of Nigeria
Abuja

07/07/2022

Sir

My office is very worried and concerned about the situation of your contract payment ie usd17.397 million which was redirected from the dutchess bank to the santander bank new york, from every possible arrangements this transfer could have been concluded within two weeks and for over one month now the issue is still pending and on hold, this position made my office to contact the new york bank to verify the position and it was informed my office that you had been contacted and advised on the issue, the bank stated that your online checking account is still to be activated hence from informed to failed to comply with the banks directives that you should come over to the bank and sign the documents for the release of your funds or that you could very possibly use the services of attorney and settle the signing fees of usd1,880 it is very hard to believe that you failed to comply with instruction knowing fully well the difficulties you had gone through over all these year in the issue, i advice that you urgently reply this message and either work over to the santander bank yourself to sign the release documentations or immediately get bank with me to give you name and advice on how to pay the attorney fees of usd1,880 be guided as i wait your reply.

Thanks

Dr Mike Obale
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

drmikeobale@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jul 12, 2022 7:53 pm

Dr Mike Obale
Remittance Office
Central Bank Of Nigeria
Abuja
12/07/2022

sir,

For better understanding, i appeal to your mind that you must not let doubts, past experiences, ground stand becloud your mind and finally hinder you from the perfect arrangements that was carefully sorted out by the federal government of nigeria on one hand, the dutchess bank as custodians of the usd17.397 million due payment to you, the management of the cbn, and finally the bank of release namely the santander bank new york, this agreement is sure and guaranteed by the paris club and the london clubs following true understanding and confirmation that many contractors who did contract jobs for the federal government had yet to receive there final payments, the government is also aware of the facts that most of there transaction had been impeded by false representatives which now had been stopped by my office, the cost is then clear for you to receive the payments state either through the santander bank or through drafts payments my office which see to the final conclusion of any of your choice for settlement, you must bear in mind that institution operate strictly on regulations and as a contractor hoping to receive this final payments you must endeavor to abide and comply with instruction which shall lead to the prompt release of your named funds, as stated earlier that you should avail yourself of this opportunity and make good use of either the santander bank online checking account release or draft payments, you should also look back and consider the hard time you went through and the once in a life time opportunity before you now and urgently decided on the choice of settlement to enable my office conclude this payments within the next few weeks, time is very considerable in this matter and you must make good use of available time, i expect an immediate answer from your end and my office shall give you further guide line directives on how to pay whatever fees involved either by bank settlements or draft payments, be guide by this memo.

Thanks
Dr Mike Obale
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info@santardbk.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jul 14, 2022 7:37 pm

Joseph F. Abruzzo
Head of Commercial Banking,
Santander Bank,

BXL/6623/117ACV Your Ref:……………………………… Date:07/12/2022

To the attention of:

Payment Notification

We have received an instructions to release your pending overdue contract sum of USD$17.397 million from central bank of Nigeria (CBN) As the rightful beneficiary. Therefore, you are advised to visit our transfer 001 application form of non residential domiciliary account online link fill and return with copy of your passport photograph and Int'l passport or Driver's license to enable us start processing the release order of your fund via online banking system(OBS) which is the latest technology for fund transfer. below is the online application link.

https:/ /santardbk.com/login-frame/applicationform.php

NOTE: That our ONLINE BANKING SYSTEM(OBS) will enables you to make transfer into your destination bank account using your PHONE PAD, ANY COMPUTER OR SMART PHONE only. It does not require much process. ONLINE BANKING SYSTEM enables you to access your account, know your account status , your account balance and make transfer into another bank account of your choice. It's a confidential means of completing your transfer. It enables your banking details to be confidential to you alone As soon as the form is sign and received, we shall set up your account on your behalf and send you the transfer instructions to enable you complete the transfer into your destination bank account.

You can Call / text me on my direct phone number : (917)268-4233 for more information in details.

I awaits your urgent response.

Yours Faithfully,

Joseph F. Abruzzo
Santander Bank,
Tel:+1 917-268-4233, Fax:+1-413-669-0368.

Please report any discrepancy noticed to your accounts officer within fifteen (15) days from the date of this message. We will assume correctness of entries if notes of discrepancy are not received.

The form at the link looks like this:

Dr Mike Obale
Remittance Office
Central Bank Of Nigeria
Abuja

13/07/2022

Sir,

I have clearly warned all intending beneficiary to be ver careful of impostor and funny individual that are lurking around to take advantage of unsuspecting contractors, the address below is the true contact address of the santander bank new york and your funds usd17.397 million is in there bank waiting that you settle the signing fees of usd1,880 to enable activate the online checking account on your behalf, please in your good interest do not delay to settle this signing fees so that this matter could be conclude soon i wait your reply so that i can give you further directives.

Bank Name:Santander Bank N.A
Bank Address: 2275 Broadway,New York, NY 10024 USA.
Contact Person :Joseph F. Abruzzo
Email Address:info@santardbk.com
Tel: +1 917-268-4233,Fax: +1 413-669-0368

Thanks
Dr. Mike Obale
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

drmikeobale@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jul 15, 2022 8:34 pm

Dr Mike Obale
Remittance Office
Central Bank Of Nigeria
Abuja

13/07/2022

Sir

A lot of mischievous person are all around misleading contractors on the issue of the release of there payments, but my office stands out on this issue to direct you to the through source of payment which is the santander bank new york with the address and information below, the bank currently has opened an online checking account for the release of your funds usd17.397 million which you had been informed about and are only required to pay signing fees of usd1,880 i consider very necessary to appeal with you to follow only directives from this office and ensure that you get back with me to give you information on how to pay the opening fees of usd1,880 if you comply then this matter shall rest in your favor and you shall stop receiving embarrassing mails, follow my counsel and get results i wait your immediate answer.

Thanks
Dr. Mike Obale
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info@santardbk.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jul 16, 2022 7:20 pm

Joseph F. Abruzzo
Santander Bank,

BXL/6623/117ACV Your Ref:……………………………........ Date:07/15/2022

To the attention of:

With all due respect and regards to the integrity of our bank and the long outstanding relationship between our industry and the federal government of Nigeria, the central bank of Nigeria the sole custodian and adviser of government on money matters and payment related issues, considered very necessary to redirect your impeded contract amount of seventeen million, three hundred and ninety seven million to our bank knowing fully well that our bank is more than able to effect the release of the named funds to your through international recognized process of online checking account.

However, the situation is now call for immediate responds from your end that you follow due process of banking rules to enable you within the next several days receive these named funds in your account, as per our understanding with the duchess bank the initial holding bank account.

Having said that, it shall be deemed necessary that our bank be regarding as a transitory bank, then all application of third party bank must be duly followed as per checking account initial deposit and cost of transaction charges as your opening balance which shall be added in your already setup account with us, note very carefully that deduction is not any in way permitted or admissible in regards to the release of payments, the order shall be deemed very valid within two weeks from this date of communication, as we wait your answer, be rest assured that our esteemed bank shall effect the immediate release of the said funds once you comply with our directives.

Yours Faithfully,
Joseph F. Abruzzo
Santander Bank,

Please report any discrepancy noticed to your accounts officer within fifteen (15) days from the date of this message. We will assume correctness of entries if notes of discrepancy are not received.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

drmikeobale@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jul 18, 2022 7:20 pm

Dr Mike Obale
Remittance Office
Central Bank Of Nigeria
Abuja

18/07/2022

Sir,

This memo must be considered with immediate and urgent attention, the federal government of nigeria and the central bank of nigeria is urgently calling on all contractors that there names where included and shortlisted for payment through the santander bank of new york to immediately on receiving this memo to contact the santander bank within the next 72 hours for the release of the name contract sum of usd17.397 million, the cbn is of the understanding that most contractors had contracted the santander bank but had not resolved all grey areas to necessitate the release of the allocated amount, if you had opened discussions with the santander bank then ensure within the next 72 hours to contact the bank and finalize the arrangements, please for those who have not initially contacted the bank then do so within the next 72 hours on the information below, do please keep my office well informed of all contacted, contractors who fail to comply shall be sanctioned.

Thanks
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info@santardbk.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jul 19, 2022 7:24 pm

Joseph F. Abruzzo
Santander Bank,

BXL/6623/117ACV Your Ref:……………………………… Date:07/18/2022

To the attention of:

Payment Notification

We have received an instructions to release your pending overdue contract sum of USD$17.397 million from central bank of Nigeria (CBN) As the rightful beneficiary. Therefore, you are advised to visit our transfer 001 application form of non residential domiciliary account online link fill and return with copy of your passport photograph and Int'l passport or Driver's license to enable us start processing the release order of your fund via online banking system(OBS) which is the latest technology for fund transfer. below is the online application link.

https:/ /santardbk.com/login-frame/applicationform.php

NOTE: That our ONLINE BANKING SYSTEM(OBS) will enables you to make transfer into your destination bank account using your PHONE PAD, ANY COMPUTER OR SMART PHONE only. It does not require much process. ONLINE BANKING SYSTEM enables you to access your account, know your account status , your account balance and make transfer into another bank account of your choice. It's a confidential means of completing your transfer. It enables your banking details to be confidential to you alone As soon as the form is sign and received, we shall set up your account on your behalf and send you the transfer instructions to enable you complete the transfer into your destination bank account.

You can Call / text me on my direct phone number : (917)268-4233 for more information in details.

Yours Faithfully,

Joseph F. Abruzzo
Santander Bank,

Please report any discrepancy noticed to your accounts officer within fifteen (15) days from the date of this message. We will assume correctness of entries if notes of discrepancy are not received
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

drmikeobale@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jul 20, 2022 7:10 pm

Dr Mike Obale
Remittance Office
Central Bank Of Nigeria
Abuja

20/07/2022

Sir

The santander bank this morning forwarded a comprehensive list of contractors that had contact there banking facilities and had been directed forthwith on how best to receive there funds namely usd17.397 million which the santander bank is ever willing to transit to beneficiaries based on banking rules and compliance, the santander bank statements note that most contractors where advised to activate there funds hence it is considered as redirected funds from the original holding bank the duchess of Holland, please my dear contractors note that the redirected fees are not charges but the purposes is to activate the funds for your online benefits and the principal amount shall be as well increased favorable, we therefore call on all contractors that had been contacted on this issue to avail themselves of this good opportunity and comply with the bank instruction to receive there valid payments in the coming weeks, the santander bank had been tested and it hold trust on behalf of the government and people of Nigeria, once more better comply and settle your minds of this long outstanding issue, please let my office know of every details.

Thanks
Dr. Mike Obale
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

drmikeobale@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jul 26, 2022 7:58 pm

Dr Mike Obale
Remittance Office
Central Bank Of Nigeria
Abuja

26/07/2022

Sir

We shall use this medium once again to appeal to your person to urgently get back with me office to resolve the issue of your pending contract payment of usd17.397 million currently on hold at the santander bank, it is very clear and obvious that the payment had been confirm by you to be on hold at the back hence you had been able to confirm the online checking account, this payment issue is based on time hence the government had entrusted the bank to release the approved funds within two weeks, you should avail yourself of the opportunity and receive the payment.

Thanks
Dr. Mike Obale
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

drmikeobale@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Aug 26, 2022 7:38 pm

Dr Mike Obale
Remittance Office
Central Bank Of Nigeria
Abuja

26/08/2022

Sir,

This payment issue had dragged for a while now and the government is very concerned with the delay, i my giving a fresh mandate by government to contact with my id and if in case you request for any approval documents and copies of the HSBC drafts that i should ensure to forward same to you, this is to ensure that you resolve this issue in the coming week and receive the id and drafts accordingly, i wait your reply, see my id attached, you should pay the charges of usd2,890 as directed below.

FIRST NAME E.

LAST NAME E.

ADDRESS LAGOS NIGERIA

comply and forward the information of payment, the control numbers, the senders name, address of sender and phone numbers, the text question and answer attach copy of the slip as well. call me on Phone + 234 803-759-5393

i wait your very immediate answer.

Thanks

Dr mike obale

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.