Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

nathwest@Safe-mail.net

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

REV.ANTHONY.@minos.ocn.ne.jp

Unread postby firefly » Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:29 pm

Email:

Date: Sun, Mar 20, 2016
Subject: PAYMENT READY
To:

Attn,

Your payment is ready.

Below is the payment information made to you through a wire transfer and we will like you to take few steps to complete the transaction: complete transaction

Customer Code: 1.23713072
Amount: $4.5000.000 USD
Transaction ID: 000025744702

Please take one minute of your time to complete this online transaction by clicking this secure web page link.

complete transaction

Thanks

transfer.zip - 2K
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

wangwei@hollysys.net

Unread postby Wayne » Fri May 26, 2017 11:44 pm

BEWARE OF IMPOSTORS AND HOODLUMS
INTERNATIONAL POLICE <wangwei@hollysys.net> Today at 17:04
Reply-To: <internationa-police@yandex.com>
To
@
Message body
STEPHEN CROCKARD (UK)
INTERNATIONAL POLICE (INTERPOL UK).
803 FINANCIAL DIVISION
PHONE +447045767067
FAX +448458742380
http:/ /www.interpol.int/
EMAIL: int_police@mail2police.com

RE. YOUR FINANCIAL ACTIVITIES.

I AM MR. STEPHEN CROCKARD HEAD. INTERNATIONAL POLICE(INTERPOL) UK}.

THIS ORGANIZATION IS SET UP TO FIGHT AGAINST,CORRUPTION,CRIME AGAINST CHILDREN,CYBER CRIME,DRUGS,ENVIRONMENTAL FASTID,FINANCIAL CRIME,FUGITIVES,MARITIME PIRACY,ORGANIZED CRIME,PEOPLE SMUGGLING,PHARMACEUTICAL CRIME, ERRORISM,TRAFFICKING IN HUMAN BEINGS,TRAFFICKING IN ILLICIT GOODS,VEHICLE CRIME, WANTED PERSON,WAR CRIME,WEAPON, WORKS OF ART ETC IN THE GLOBAL COMMUNITY.

RECENTLY, WE HAVE BEEN WORKING CLOSELY WITH SECRET AGENCIES AROUND THE GLOBE TRYING TO STOP INTERNET FRAUD THAT IS AIMED AT UNSUSPECTED VICTIMS IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND OTHER PARTS OF THE EUROPE AND ASIA .

WE HAVE BEEN INFORMED THAT YOU HAVE BEEN WIRING OUT MONEY TO NIGERIA BENIN REPUBLIC, GHANA ETC WHICH AMOUNTED TO OVER $1,000 DOLLARS.

FROM OUR INVESTIGATIONS WE DISCOVERED THAT YOU HAVE BEEN DEALING WITH FRAUD STARS. THEY WILL DISAPPEAR ONCE THEY ARE DONE COLLECTING ALL YOUR MONEY. AN EXAMPLE OF THEIR FRAUDULENT OPERATIONS INCLUDES:

WESTERN UNION FRAUD
CHECK FRAUD
ATM CARD FRAUD
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
LOTTERY PROMOTION
ONLINE DATING SCAM
ONLINE SALES SCAM
E.T.C

I THEREFORE OBLIGE THAT YOU RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL IF YOU ARE IN THIS SITUATION PRESENTLY OR PREVIOUSLY.

THIS IS TO ENABLE US ALSO DETERMINE THAT IF THESE TRANSACTION YOU ARE DEALING INN IS LEGITIMATE OR NOT, AND ALSO AUDIT ALL DOCUMENTS ISSUED TO YOU, ALSO TO SEE IF THE BANKS ASSIGNED TO TRANSFER YOUR MONEY IS TRUE,LEGITIMATE AND ALSO TO DIRECT YOU APPROPRIATELY ON HOW AND BEST POLICIES TO HAVE YOUR MONEY TRANSFERRED TO YOU.

YOUR MONEY COULD BE PAID BACK TO YOU , IF ONLY YOU ARE READY TO CO-OPERATE WITH US BY GIVEN US MORE INFORMATION ON THE ACTIVITIES.

MORE DETAILS WOULD BE GIVEN TO YOU ONCE YOUR RESPONSE IS RECEIVED.
STEPHEN CROCKARD
INTERNATIONAL POLICE UK(INTERPOL)

Phone:
+448458742380
Number billable as local rate number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

int_police@mail2police.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 30, 2017 10:55 pm

INTERNATIONAL POLICE.
803 FINANCIAL DIVISION
PHONE +447045767067
FAX +44-871-218-4503

Attention

Sir,

At the instance of my Boss,(STEPEHN CROCKARD, HEAD OF INTERPOL UK),I am Clara Oshea, International Police(Interpol) Forensic auditor and Cyber Crime Unit.

I have been assigned to work on your file and to help you in the process of the claims of compensation and possibly return of fund illegally obtained from you by these arrested hoodlums and impostors in our custody.

Sir, From our Investigation, We have discovered that you have been mislead by the impostors, These set of people was relieved of their work at Central Bank and Ministry of Finance in Nigeria Respectively. On leaving their various Place of assignment, They made away with Vital Documents of Payment which include yours and that of others. This they used for their various manipulation, Suppression and diversion of funds, though to some they succeeded and some were not successful because of the Stringent Payment Policy attached to them.

Your Payment is one of those they did not succeed in Transferring, but rather, they Took the payment file away from Nigerian Government Payment office.

Now,From our resolve we will be filing Recovery of payment in your favor here in HM COURTS AND TRIBUNAL SERVICES here in UK and submitted to the Nigerian supreme court for the release of your unclaimed fund and payment of compensation.

Please note that we will appreciate any proof of documentary evidence of money taken from you sent to our office for proper execution of justice to you and total refund of all money lost.
Also attached here is a copy of my Identity card for your perusal.

I expect you expedite action on this issue.
Thank you for your anticipated response and cooperation.
Kind Regards
Clara Oshea

Header;
Delivered-To:
Received: by 10.12.146.109 with SMTP id 42csp1623086qvz;
Tue, 30 May 2017
X-Received: by 10.202.228.141 with SMTP id b135mr9545212oih.56.1496139197607;
Tue, 30 May 2017
ARC-Seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1496139197; cv=none;
d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
b=d3OcWRilmfwcfxx6hn+W94bvZ0o5DmyM1Qu/88M+3C7hK2aCGsgn6Gg+cqPf3e9mWL
tbRtE+Fj4k7R11N3Rc2ni3IMTNOBeU/5bASq7kNCIkNJ1ITqI9LNZjBCSTMrrg6rHibO
Qk4JmjwOv8YhC78PqYYzE2Kj9fWQbg1nZ+9h+TojCThYmFhWYbrtSkIRctHVI0Dq0vYR
OsHjwis696o+15IZGA9j1UboUHZWTg9iG0kD8qGEFpPrPs2fy/KmJrBkkaFmgVh8ljU0
oG4lW09K47poLWelc8NX5Q0SGNlKPPVAkJlKMlsyHd+mkxpgmAaFk5ZIgWExCGDOGH/9
n2Yw==
ARC-Message-Signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
h=priority:importance:content-class:mime-version:message-id:date
:subject:to:from:thread-index:thread-topic:auth-sender
:arc-authentication-results;
bh=7c/IzyMO7PSWb5xQ1mE47oqT2dNxAXOVOeJ8ad8rX7k=;
b=VvNYioz46cPlIhbx97KRNtUq+gltTRYDUCWbL8tAobglZsri6mnSGpyhX1jXTd3xxB
mytvUcgSbAAMG+UwNEamtjFWgPlxl0jsmps5Tnr1Mdr56B2FT8pMW0V6SJN6cgGrTfmO
ihTYSymzYR67QBRRyn0xiCGCgU01d5mUOWbqC/vLSkxHVVEMi8v4IAiwvErvCgkDfVQ3
+qwNyFmjR5R1AmwD4JcwhA7B5hLqZByfUDkC8e+yaNbRTKo+r3VnSn2Lj6592fjgJIHU
JO6Aj16d2OW9OUsU85jhK2+wmMmQ2y3yZMIajNBIm7bfXJ7NH5cfLqaVTwy3lfMnbI1w
D5uA==
ARC-Authentication-Results: i=1; mx.google.com;
spf=neutral (google.com: 74.202.142.133 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of int_police@mail2police.com) smtp.mailfrom=int_police@mail2police.com
Return-Path: <int_police@mail2police.com>
Received: from mwsmtp02oc.mail2world.com (mwsmtp02oc.mail2world.com. [74.202.142.133])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id a2si5284825oif.74.2017.05.30.03.13.16
for < >;
Tue, 30 May 2017
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 74.202.142.133 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of int_police@mail2police.com) client-ip=74.202.142.133;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=neutral (google.com: 74.202.142.133 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of int_police@mail2police.com) smtp.mailfrom=int_police@mail2police.com
Received: from mail pickup service by mwsmtp02oc.mail2world.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC;
Tue, 30 May 2017
X-CTCH-Spam: Unknown
auth-sender: int_police@mail2police.com
Return-Path: <int_police@mail2police.com>
Received: from 10.1.104.28 unverified ([10.1.104.28]) by mwsmtp02oc.mail2world.com with Mail2World SMTP Server; Tue, 30 May 2017
Thread-Topic: Attention
Received: from [154.118.36.146] by mail2police.com with HTTP; 5/30/2017
X-M2WAction: reply
thread-index: AdLZLYptzOB1CPNpSr61u+8TqP4Rlw==
To: < >
Subject: Attention
Date: Tue, 30 May 2017
Message-ID: <321610E6ED1B47E7994AFA53017E1D35@mail2world.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----=_NextPart_000_01E0_01D2D8F2.DE1614C0"
X-Mailer: Microsoft CDO for Exchange 2000
Content-Class: urn:content-classes:message
Importance: normal
Priority: normal
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.3790.4133
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 30 May 2017 10:14:37.0136 (UTC) FILETIME=[8AB9E500:01D2D92D]

------=_NextPart_000_01E0_01D2D8F2.DE1614C0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="----=_NextPart_001_01E1_01D2D8F2.DE1614C0"

------=_NextPart_001_01E1_01D2D8F2.DE1614C0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Note: mail2police is a free email service.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:06 am

INTERNATIONAL POLICE.
803 FINANCIAL DIVISION
PHONE +447045767067
FAX +44-871-218-4503

Attention

Sir,

Thank you for your mail and sorry for the delay in Response to your mail. The delay was necessitated by our Investigation to Carry our thorough examination on all Assets, deposit, and Funds where were not paid out to their beneficiaries by the Bank or Financial institutions.

Also, the Questions passed unto most Bank with authorization from HM COURT AND TRIBUNAL SERVICES to allow us access to verify their Book of entry were permitted. This was also the Bank oath of secrecy which held customer information as regards their deposit in trust.

More so since there are no clear Documentary evidence from you, we have decided to use Evidence of Deposit for our Investigation, That is why we seek the authorization of the Court to issue a warrant t access the book of entry of the most Bank Holding up Nigerian government account here n UK.

Sir, Inline with this, we will appreciate that you send a copy of of means of your identification through email attachment to us this will enable us facilitate swift the Investigation.
We will revert Back to you as soon as the Findings are concluded withing the Next 12 Hours.
Thank you as we anticipate your cooperation.
Kind Regads
Clara Oshea
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:24 am

INTERNATIONAL POLICE.
803 FINANCIAL DIVISION
PHONE +447045767067
FAX +44-871-218-4503

Attention

Sir,
You mail is well received.
Sir, what we need a means of identifying you so that we will have a concrete referral. A picture or any other means which display your face will be appreciated.
However, we may be submitting your file to the Lawyer to assist us n filling for Claims on your Behalf.
The lawyer will advice you further on how the claims will processed.

You can also contact the lawyer as you know, Lawyer schedule are very tight, hence it required due Follow up so that we will be in line to be part of the Claims as soon as possible.

Below is the details of the lawyer.

JAMES PETER SALMON AND ASSOCIATES.
EMAIL. jps.salmon@consultant.com
PHONE. +447045795020

What ever advise you receive from the lawyer, lease send same to me.
Thank you.
Kind Regards
Clara Oshea

Phone:
+447045795020
Number billable as personal number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Open Telecom International Ltd
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

jps.salmon@consultant.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:21 pm

EMAIL.jps.salmon@consultant.com
PHONE. +447045795020

Attention ,

RE LEGAL PROCESS FOR CLAIMS OF LOST FUND AND UNPAID FUNDS.
Your Mail and Referral from International Police is noted.

Sir, Before i proceed further with any advise or the legal process or arbitration Process required for Claims , I Will appreciate that you understand the contribution Legal system in Claims process.

Money Lost as a result of shroud business Relationship will only follow one process for recovery, and this process is Through Court. that is only process which has been approved world wide for Recovery of Money lost.

In UK, The court system has set aside a collective means of Debt settlement which is faster(2-3 days) from the day of the initiation of the court Proceedings, This system involved the registration of such case in HM CLAIM COURT AND TRIBUNAL SERVICES also in UK which has been mandated by the Authority for recovery of money in a wrong Business agreement and recovery of money paid into the hands of Impostors.

The court will take a straight decision when there are element of communication between you and the impostors.

From the report submitted by the International Police to my office, They have established that there was communication between you and the impostors and that you have trusted them to the extent that you sent to them as a result of Business Relationship. However, after collecting the money you sent to them, They Disappear and reneged in completing the business as agreed between you and them. In the course of this betrayal, You suffered a psychological pains and lost of your heard earned money.

Sir, There are concrete evidence which was submitted by Interpol through the various investigation from Banks, Western Union and Money Gram Using your details ,This information, i will use to buttress your Claims and obtain the refund of your money and also Claims psychological Damage to you.

Now THE PROCESS REQUIRED FOR CLAIMS.

With Reference to Investigation File Number /2126/0901/hm-claims/2017, Submitted to my office by Interpol to facilitate and file out Claims as advised by the International Police.

Sir, From the file submitted above, your Claimed will be settle in less that 1 week because the evidence attached here are over whelming, this is the Evidence Desired by the HM CLAIM COURT AND TRIBUNAL SERVICES in executing payment order as agreed.

Sir, To proceed with Claims of this kind of issues, There are procedure required by the legal system here in UK.

First, we will file for Claim (Refund, Claims of outstanding deposit and Psychological Damage Claims)

Know also that any Packaged in form of Money which were not delivered or paid to the beneficiary are returned to the source/Government account. So when there is Re application of the package or payment, all necessary document Backing the Package or payment will have to be Re-validated in the court if such documents have stayed more than 3 months from the first day of the Initiation of the application of the release of the package. Though the Re-validation of the documents will cost the beneficiary of the package/Money a little as court administrative charges payable to the court.

With Reference to the documents and evidence of proof of fund submitted by Interpol, we will facilitate the Total refund , Claim of Deposit in the Bank and psychological Damage Claims from the Government of Nigeria whose Responsible as head of African Government.
I am 100% satisfied with various Claim documents supplied by Interpol and also 100% Guarantee that all money lost will be Refunded to you.

This Court Charges is payable by the Beneficiary to the court in person or through its Representative.

Sir, This is the procedure that may be required to proceed for Claims of your Lost money, Psychological Damage Claims and The Claims for the release of your outstanding fund.

Sir, Please advise me further if you wish to continue the Claims or you do not wish for the Claims. I.E You wish us to step down with the Process of the Claims. If yes, you wish that we continue with the Claim, then, you will be required to send to us, a copy of your ID(any means of Identification) Your Full address, your Phone Number, Your Occupation.
Attached here is a copy of My ID.
I wait for your advise and Thought on this Matter.
Kind Regards
James Peter Salmon.

Header:
Return-Path: <jps.salmon@consultant.com>
Received: from [154.120.94.161] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa11.server.lan (via HTTP);
Sat, 3 Jun 2017
Subject: Attention

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 154.120.94.161<br>Originating ISP: Spectranet<br> City: Lagos<br>Country of Origin: Nigeria<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

20170603231907-135c50a2-me.jpg
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:39 pm

PHONE. +447045795020

Attention

Sir,
With Reference to my last mail and your agreement to proceed with the Claims as stated, Please find attached here the case File already in your names with the HM claim court and Tribunal services here in UK.

With the Evidence attached which was submitted to the court, The court has already awarded the psychological damage claims to you, This is a result of the activities of Nigerian who were among those arrested recently in UK and your details was found in his Computer Hardware.
Please use this link and details below to view your Claim as filed.

https:/ /www.moneyclaim.gov.uk/web/mcol/welcome

Order reference : MCOL000094XXXX
User ID: 91527673XXX
Password: Clipped12345

From the attached documents, you are required to make a court charges payment of US$980 to supreme court of Nigerian for the Registration of the court case in Nigeria to be able to obtain account Debit authorization from the supreme court authorizing he debit of Nigerian government account to pay you.
Note that as soon as the debit authorization is secured, the other Charges will be deducted from the Bank before sending the Balance to you.
Please feel free to ask any question where it is necessary.
Thank you for your attention.
Your in services.
James peter Salmon.

Text from attached PDF file:
You are logged on as
Version: [v6.0.20655] HMCTS Home | Home | User Guide | Log out
Submit Claim - Summary & Statement of
Truth
Claimant Details
Reference : 91527673XXXX
Type of Claimant: Individual
First Name:
Surname:
Address:
Defendant Details
Type of Defendant: GOVERNMENT
Government Name: NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT
Address: ASO ROCK VILLA
ABUJA,NIGERIA
Particulars of Claim
Claim Particulars
CLAIMS OF REPARATION FUND OF US$6,000,000.00
PLUS PSYCHOLOGICAL DAMAGE CLAIM OF US$160,000 FROM
NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT AS A RESULT OF INJUSTICE
AND DELAY IN RELEASE OF PAYMENT FROM NIGERIAN
BANK.
Claim amounts: US$6,160,000
Court fee: US$980
Statement of Truth *
I am the claimant - I believe the facts stated in this claim form are true.
I confirm I have read the guidance
Signed:

Victoria Cochrane
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:51 am

PHONE. +447045795020

Attention Sir

Your Mail is well Received. But note that the payment of the court charges will be sent to Nigeria Supreme court to enable us Register the Case with the supreme court of Nigeria being the head of Mission for African Union.

Upon Registration of the court case and payment of the Court Charges with the Supreme court of Nigeria we will obtain the DEBIT AUTHORIZATION SIGNATORY from the Supreme court which will authorize The Bank holding their deposit in UK to debit their principal account and pay you.

Please find here the details of the Registrar of he supreme court of Nigeria where the payment could be Routed.

NAME: STEVE ODE
ADDRESS: LAGOS NIGERIA

As soon as this is done, all information Relating to the payment should be sent to me via my email to enable me prepare for my Journey to Nigeria to sign out payment agreement on your behalf with the supreme court.

Please advise me further as soon as it is done.
I wait for Further instructions.
Thanks you.
Yours In service.
James Peter Salmon.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:02 pm

PHONE. +447045795020

Sir,
Please find here the details of the account of the Court Registrar.
Please update me as soon as this is done to enable me proceed to sign off in the supreme court in Africa.

BANK: FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA.
ACCOUNT NAME: ANTHONIA OKONGWU
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 3074293785
SORT CODE: 011156752
SWIFT CODE: FBNINGLA.

Thank you.
Kind Regards
James Peter Salmon.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:55 pm

PHONE. +447045795020

I will be waiting for the confirmation to enable me make my journey.
Thank you.
Kind Regards
James Peter Salmon.

PHONE. +447045795020

sir,
No information from you yet? is there any problems?
please confirm.
Thank you.
James Peter Salmon.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.