Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

carlopalermo.llc@gmail.com - sasterling6118@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

carlopalermo.llc@gmail.com - sasterling6118@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed May 25, 2022 11:27 pm

Scam message received in a Google form:

Attention: Dear,

My name is Stephanie Sterling I am a 49-year-old US citizen, I live in Evansville, Indiana. My address is 1709 Seasons Ridge Blvd Evansville, IN 47715, USA. I'm thinking of moving because now I'm a rich man, I was one of the scam victims who participated in the Compensation Awards Program in the United States and Europe many years ago and they refused to pay me. I paid over $27,500.00 to a scammer while in the US. to buy it all for the benefit so I decided to travel to Rome, Italy with all the compensation documents. I was told to contact Lawyer/Barrister Carlo Palermo, a member of the Compensation Awards Program, I contacted him through Email and he explained every detail to me. He said whoever contacted me now is a fake Pretend, he's the only one assigned to compensate me.

He took me to the bank to claim my compensation money. Right now I am the happiest man in the world because I have received $2,500,000.00 in compensation (Two Million and Five Hundred Thousand Dollars). In addition, Lawyer/Barrister Carlo Palermo shows all the information and a list of those who have not been paid and I saw your name and email address as one of the beneficiaries. This is why I decided to email you to stop dealing with those scammers. They don't have your money. They extort money from you by trickery. I would advise you to contact Lawyer/Barrister Carlo Palermo now for assistance You must contact him directly through his personal email address below.

Contact Attorney: Carlo Palermo
Email Address: carlopalermo.llc@gmail.com

You must stop dealing with scammers who contact you by email and phone saying that your money is with them. It's all lies and tricks that they only take advantage of you and they will continue to steal your money until you have nothing to show.

The only money I paid after meeting Lawyer/Barrister Carlo Palermo is $250. This is for working paperwork only please note that stop contacting scammers online or via email again. I suggest you contact Lawyer/Barrister Carlo Palermo, he will help you transfer the winnings to your bank account.

Best Regards,
Mrs. Stephanie Sterling
Address: 1709 Seasons Ridge Blvd Evansville, IN 47715, USA
ATTENTION: CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION TO YOU

Header:

Reply-To: sasterling6118@gmail.com
Message-ID: <0000000000009ccac605dfc1cb8b@google.com>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2022 13:18:41 +0000
Subject: ATTENTION: CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION TO YOU
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.