Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

watsonpat@writeme.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

watsonpat@writeme.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat May 21, 2022 11:12 pm

Money transfer scam.

Dear Confident

I have come to you with good intentions. I am Dr. Patrick Watson, The Director of Logistics and Procurement in the department of Health Republic of South Africa. During the Covid 19 Pandemic my department and the Government of the Republic of South Africa engaged foreign contractors for the Supply of the Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
During the period under review, myself and few others in the Department of Health and some officials of the Government intentionally over-involved all PPE Contracts within the 7 Months the national Lockdown to the tune of US$25,800,000.00 ( Twenty Five Million Eight Hundred Thousand United States Dollars).

Let me remind that our Government voted about US$50billion to caution the effect of the pandemic, it is on this promise we decided all have a little share of the fund, I want to equally inform you that the real contractors has been paid fully and this fund is currently floating a special account with a commercial bank here in South Africa.

Therefore in view of my career and a senior Civil Servant, I cannot claim this fund, I want to invite you to come and stand as the legal beneficiary of the fund, you will be provided with the documents to claim the fund through the legal detects of the Country, You will be guided on how to claim the fund.

Let me know if you are interested to partner with me, for your participation, 30% of the fund is yours while 70% for me and my colleagues.
I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Dr. Patrick Watson
Director,
Logistics& procurement
watsonpat@writeme.com
Department of Health
Republic of South Africa.

Header:

Return-Path: <searchinfo45@gmail.com>
Reply-To: watsonpat@writeme.com
Date: Sat, 21 May 2022 10:20:22 -0700
Message-ID: <CAFqQ36azZq4KM9RkXU6DXfZpDZ6TqJsHKiFEQ31U9yEPVj0-5w@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Message
To: undisclosed-recipients:

Other scammers pretending to be the "Director of Logistics and Procurement in the department of Health Republic of South Africa" are reported on our forum here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =6&t=97645 and here: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=93351
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: watsonpat@writeme.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed May 25, 2022 10:56 pm

Same scam message also received from:

Return-Path: <infosearch005@gmail.com>
Reply-To: watsonpat@writeme.com
Date: Mon, 23 May 2022 13:43:12 -0700
Message-ID: <CACE0-NR_9w6-+K9tUi=Ag4R1HrKCcztUcNKqxA=Jc-9PnWrAGA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.