Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

hrrjms44@gmail.com mjssu001@hotmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

accredited.attorney@execs.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri May 27, 2022 6:45 pm

Hi

The answers of secrete questions in very deposit is the greatest security protecting the funds, its very difficult for any beneficiary to misplace such important information. I must certify that you are genuinely inheritance beneficiary before accepting to assist you, however, you must confirm the following information in depositor's file:

1) What is the name of depositor's wife?
2) What is the nationality of the depositor?
3) What is the age of the depositor?
4) What is the present condition of the depositor?
5) What is the maiden name of the depositor?
6) when was the last time the depositor's account was accessed?
7) attach your fully legalized certificate of inheritance.

You must provide the accurate information as officially required above, else I cannot assist you in search of the answers to secrete question of $63,700,000.00 deposit.

Sincerely,

Barr NICK CHOUKAIR
Phone- +1 (514) 667-7248
Address- René-Lévesque Blvd W,
Montreal, Quebec H2Z 1A2, Canada
Email- accredited.attorney@execs.com
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

trustrobertbiz@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jun 11, 2022 9:08 pm

Same phone number:

Dear friend,

I'm a banker currently working in Mutual Bank, I have worked in financial institutions for 42years and my retirement is fast approaching. This discussion must be treated with utmost privacy considering the relevant information involved. My greatest desire is to setup massive Orphanage Home because humanitarian services is the perfect nature of mankind. I have made positive effort to commence the project; meanwhile, I need your kind-hearted friendship to receive abandoned $63.7 Million which belongs to aged / blind 98-years old American Contractor. He suffered blindness in 2017 after the painful demise of his beloved barren wife.

The abandoned $63.7 Million has been dormant for 5years of his blindness and he is currently on life support, the government will confiscate the funds in a few months if no inheritance beneficiary is presented because governments are using unclaimed bills to enrich themselves. However, I shall legalize necessary documents in your favor to enable you to receive the funds as genuine inheritance beneficiary, while you retain 20% of the total amount for partnering with me, and release 80% to my bank account, which I shall use to build a massive Orphanage Home with perfect equipment.

God bless you and remain bless in anticipation of your wholehearted friendship, please respond very quickly.

Yours faithfully,

Mr. REKHNIUK OLEKSANDR
PHONE NO: +32 460 211192.

Header:

Return-Path: <trustrobertbiz@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2022 11:59:35 -0700
Message-ID: <CANp5qE6jq87-nF6EaSFOsXahbpPvpGKFfWCS70u7QkqHdnfc_Q@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Your cooperation Is needed Urgently.
To: Trust Roberts Business <trustrobertbiz@gmail.com>
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mjssu001@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Oct 26, 2022 7:04 pm

Hello,

I have attached the loan agreement for your endorsement while you return your fully endorsed copy with your valid identity for official review and countersigning in your favor, subsequent to immediate release of your approved loan funds through Pacific West escrow account in your country as local transfer, and it will be credited into your bank account in your local currency equivalent. The minimum loan is $150,000 and the maximum loan is $7.5 Billion USD

Regards,

Mrs. Shige T.
Operation Manager
Pacific West Financial Group (PWFG).
WhatsApp / Tel: +1 (514) 448-1893.

Phone: +15144481893
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Canada
City or exchange location Montreal
Original network provider* Rogers Communications Canada Inc. (Wireless)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Scammer 419 emails.