Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

almukaj11q1@mail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

almukaj11q1@mail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri May 13, 2022 9:50 pm

Part of reports on Ukraine Scams: search.php?keywords=UKRScams

Money transfer scam.

Greetings

How are you doing over there in your country, hope all is well with you? I am Mrs Alma Mukaj from Ukraine, My mother and I want you to help us relocate from Ukraine to your country. Due to the on-going war in our country we've lost all our family members, left alone my aged mother and I.

We have enough money to buy a house over there and you will also help us to invest our family money in any good business of your choice that will bring us yearly or monthly income.

All we need is your assistance to help proceed our move over there and you will be our only family because we do not know anyone over there and my mother never want to remain here in Ukraine because she always remember her late husband whom she lost due to this incident and now her kids and grandchildren that she lost due to the bombardment, she is always heartbroken that is why we have decided to move. I will be waiting for your reply.

Thanks,
Alma and Mother.

Header:

Return-Path: <almukaj11q1@mail.com>
Received: from wp4.hostingraja.info (wp4.hostingraja.info. [103.148.156.35])
Subject: Hello
Date: Fri, 13 May 2022 06:13:23 +0000
Reply-To: almamukaj64@gmail.com
Message-ID: <b6c1b74fb9ed0bbfda98a58ccba8424d@imsulwenavimumbai.com>
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

almamukaj64@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 26, 2022 7:55 pm

Hello

How is life treating you over there in America, hope you are enjoying the peace we couldn't enjoy in our peaceful country before the war? We are so pleased to hear from you and my mother sends her greetings. I am sorry for my delayed response as I have to get out of my city to be able to access the internet in another city. We no longer have electricity here, everything is literally turned into shambles, like a ghost city. We lost all important documents and our family members in the bombardment as we were trying to escape for our lives (NOT TO BE MENTIONED) because it keeps reminding us of the past and tears trickle down my mothers cheeks countless times.

All we are asking is for you to help us to move over to your country, we have enough money to buy a family house over there and also we will hand over all our family money to you to invest it in any lucrative business of your choice that generates yearly or monthly income to sustain us. You will be in-charge of the business because we do not know anyone over there, only you as you have accepted to help us. Kindly send us your full details including your picture and we will revert back to you with ours as well for a clear identification.

Finally, we do not want anyone around us to know our movement because it will look as if we are running away from the land, which is not for a royal family like us but we have no choice. My mother is all I have and I can't afford to lose her, the cities are turning to dust everyday for over 3months since the war broke out and my mother is being traumatized by this daily. Thanks for hearing us out.

From
Alma and Mother.

Header:

Return-Path: <almamukaj64@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Thu, 26 May 2022 09:39:39 -0700
Message-ID: <CADnukawOye16Zdn-3nthC6_8cnZ4v_6YnX_54Nw1CiLbkw3LPw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Thanks for the reply
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

almamukaj64@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jun 01, 2022 7:50 pm

Hello Dear,

We are so happy for your willingness to support our plan to relocate out of our country Ukraine and come over to stay with you as one family to settle down in America. How is your week going over there? Here we are indoors because we are no longer happy living here. Where do you live in America?

I am so sorry for the late reply because we do not have internet access at home anymore, so I usually go to a nearby cybercafe to read and write to you. My mother sends her greetings.

In regards to our plans, we do not have passports and all our documents were burnt down in the bombardment but we have registered with the United Nations and we will get the UN IDENTITY CARD as a UN citizen and it will help when we want to buy our tickets to come over to meet you in America.

We have discussed with a trolley agent/cargo forwarder and he will help us in moving out all our important family belongings to your country peacefully. Before This weekend we will go to the UN to know when the Identity cards will be ready and then we will keep you informed.

MY ELDER AND YOUNGER SISTER BUT WE LOST THEM INCLUDING MY FATHER IN THE BOMBARDMENT.

SEND SOME FAMILY PICTURE OF YOURS WITH OR AN ID AS MENTIONED INITIALLY FOR A CLEARER IDENTIFICATION.

Best Regards
Alma and Mother

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/3406
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

almamukaj64@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jun 06, 2022 8:12 pm

Hi Dear

Happy new week to you and I hope you had a great weekend with your family. We would like you to help make an inquiry and send us pictures and prices of a 2 or 3 bedrooms with a car park and if possible a swimming pool and little space for playhouses(where my mother can take a walk) that are for sale over there in your area. This will enable us to choose and let you know the one we prefer to buy, after that, we will send you money to buy the house in your name but on our behalf so we can have a comfortable place to live there when we arrives before going into selling of our golds and investing our family money in any good business of your choice that will bring yearly or monthly income to sustain us. Thanks for sharing your photo with us and no, you do not have to get a passport because we are the ones coming to you but we have to ask some few questions to get to know you better. Are you living all alone or with family, you married, have you kids? You haven't told us what province/state you are living in America yet. We will like to know all these in your next reply. Thanks for accepting us and giving us a hope and future for a better living. My mother sends her greetings as always.

Have a great week ahead
Alma and Mother.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

almamukaj64@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jun 14, 2022 8:38 pm

Hi , how are you doing over there, sorry for the late reply, I was down with flu and my mother isn't feeling so strong so i did not get out to the city so i can be able to write to you. When are we expecting to see pictures and prizes of the houses so we can figuratively have an idea of what we want to buy when we get there? Waiting for your reply. Thanks.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

almamukaj64@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jun 20, 2022 8:07 pm

How are you doing over there in XXXXX today, I hope all is going very well with you? We are starting to miss you because you brought a great joy into our life again, we are so grateful to you my dear, thanks so much.

Last week, it was war at the passport office because we lost all our documents in the bombardment, so we were unable to provide our previous passport details and the officer in-charge said it will take us one month or more to get a new passport because we have to start going through another process of police report and some useless requirements that will take more time to get from the rightful offices, so my mother disagreed with them and it was not a small war at the passport office. My mother was very mad at them.

After all the talking shouting and quarreling, later there was calmness and they told my mother that the best way for us to get our international passport very fast and easy as we want, is to travel to a nearby country Austria and declare our passport missing at the Ukrainian Embassy in Austria to get a new international passport within two days from the Ukrainian Embassy in Austria.

Finally, we have made all the necessary arrangement to move down to Austria as instructed by the high ranked immigration officer here on Friday last week, when we arrive Austria, first thing next morning we will go immediately to the Ukrainian Embassy to get a new passport because the officer here gave us a written note to be submitted to them that will make them proceed without delay.

My mother and I are so happy because our dreams have finally come to pass and we cannot thank you enough honestly. We are arranging all the money and gold inside a carton today, within this week, we will go to the trolley agent and ship the carton to you as a gift for the season. The next day we will join our flight to Austria. We will keep you updated. Do pray for us and do not disappoint or break our hearts because we love you and hope to see you soon.

Here is a copy of the golds and money. The money has been under the ground in our sitting room for a long time in one of our summer vacation houses, so we are taking our time to arrange it. I will also get you posted with our tickets and other necessary things as we proceed

WE CAN NOT HIDE ANYTHING FROM YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE OUR FAMILY MEMBER NOW. PLEASE DELETE THIS PICTURES AFTER VIEWING FOR SECURITY REASON, WE SENT THEM TO YOU FOR CONFIDENTIAL PURPOSE AND DO NOT TELL ANYONE ABOUT IT TO AVOID ANY ILLEGAL TAMPERING BY UNKNOWN INDIVIDUAL OR GROUP OF CRIMINALS AROUND YOUR HOME BECAUSE WE DO NOT WANT TO LOSE THE ITEMS AS IT IS OUR ONLY HOPE OF SURVIVAL OK. SEND US FULL DETAILS FOR US TO MOVE THESE TREASURE TO YOU.

YOUR FULL NAMES...........................
YOUR DIRECT PHONE NUMBER......................
FAX NUMBER...........................IF ANY.
HOME ADDRESS......................................OFFICE ADDRESS...............................IF ANY
IDENTITY COPY............................
COUNTRY......................
CITY...........................
POSTAL CODES...............................
TIME THAT YOU WILL BE AT HOME TO RECEIVE THE CARTONS TO AVOID WRONG DELIVERY TO A DIFFERENT PERSON WHICH IS VERY DANGEROUS.

THANKS AND WITH GREAT LOVE IN OUR HEART WE LOVE YOU. EVERY OF OUR CONVERSATIONS SHOULD BE KEPT CONFIDENTIAL UNTIL WE ARRIVE.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

almamukaj64@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jun 21, 2022 8:13 pm

Good morning, your info has been received and i will keep you posted when that is taken care of.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

almamukaj64@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 24, 2022 8:30 pm

Hello my dear sister

Good morning from my side of the globe and how is work and how is life treating you over there? I am writing to let you know that everything is been packed in the cartons and we have discussed with the trolley agency and we will go and hand over the cartons to them but we will not disclose the content to them, we are going to send it to you as a gift for the season for security reasons and then send you the airway bill on when to receive it over there as we proceed to Austria. pray for us dear sister.

Later tomorrow, we will go and dispatch the cartons to your given address as received and I will forward the airway bill before we depart for Austria on Sunday so we can get to the Ukrainian embassy early on Monday morning. Everything here is done from home by agents and we just receive the tickets and the cards, so after the shipment, we will also keep you informed with the necessary details before we leave Ukraine.

Kind regards
Alma and Mother.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

almamukaj64@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jun 26, 2022 2:05 am

Hi my dear good sister , good morning to you once again and how was your beauty sleep. It is nice to know that in few days we shall be joining you over there in Alabama. In regards to the shipment, the cargo forwarders are used to this type of shipment because they are well known here. We discussed with the cargo manager and he told us that the cartons will be delivered to you safely diplomatically, A diplomat is in charge of the cartons.

He said when the cartons get to the States, the company correspondent over there will take over, he will pick up the cartons from the cargo, fly to you and come directly to your doorstep to hand over the cartons to you in person so take note of that. It will be a door to door delivery. Please dear do not tell anyone about the cartons and the content to avoid any awareness and also to avoid any illegal tampering on the cartons by unknown individuals or groups of criminals breaking into your house as we do not really know how secured your area is, we do not want to lose the only means of our survival when we get there.

Here is the airway bill to the registered cartons and the cargo will move tonight to arrive in America on Wednesday next week before then we will be with you in the States. That is our prayer and hope.

kindly keep them safe for security secrecy reasons. Later tomorrow we will fly to Austria for our documents as discussed initially. Already we have arranged our luggage and we have $10,000 ten thousand USD cash with us as our BTA for the both of us because we do not want any delay. We recently undergo the covid-19 test to enable us to travel with the result so there won't be any delay. We love you so much because now our hope has been restored and we cannot wait to meet you at last. Thank you again for accepting us. The cargo manager said that you will only pay for the local charges at your country airport when the cargo arrives, it is indicated in the airway bill

Do not worry yourself with the authenticity of the item inside the cartons. The origination of the contents in the cartons is not a problem because it is our family money and golds. My mother is with me and she has all the necessary proof that it belongs to her late husband so relax yourself, you do not have to bother about anything at all. We shall be heading to a hotel closer to the airport any moment from now so it will be easy for us to join the flight to Austria tomorrow. We shall surely get you posted when we get there.

From your new family
Alma and Mother.

Phones: +380947108120
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Ukraine
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Intertelecom LLC (CDMA800)

+380190676872
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

almamukaj64@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jun 27, 2022 8:27 pm

Dear sister , how are you doing over there? Immediately after we flew from Ukraine, my mother was affected by too much cold at the Ukrainian airport and inside the flight and she was seriously sick right inside the flight. The emergency unit took care of her until we arrived in Austria. Now we are at the emergency unit at the airport for treatment so that she will recover but all to no avail.

I am afraid that she might not make it, she misplaced her hand bag where all our jewelry and BTA is including the letter from the immigration to get a passport here and the little amount I have, I gave it to the doctor but he said that I have to deposit €2450 to enable them proceed with treatment and I do not have any money with me because my mother lost her hand bag, though I complained to the crew member but the hand bag is yet to be recovered.

Sister, we need your immediate assistance to enable me to deposit the required amount to the doctor because I do not want anything to happen to my mother.
I want you to send me $5000 five thousand so I will be able to make a deposit and to buy our tickets after getting the passport. Immediately she regains herself because she needs good treatment when we go over to the States.

Please dear, get back to me so I will direct you to send the $5000 five thousand dollars, we will surely refund you my good sister please. this is my mother

PLEASE SISTER YOU ARE OUR HOPE NOW DO NOT DELAY.

Image of a woman in a hospital wheelchair not posted.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.