Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Lyaksandroadamovich1@aol.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Apr 01, 2022 9:01 pm

Part of reports on Ukraine Scams: search.php?keywords=UKRScams

I am Mr Lyaksandro Viktor Adamovich, a business owner and a citizen of Ukraine.

I seek your partnership to move my family out of Ukraine due to the current Russian invasion of my country and a plot to eliminate all Ukrainian citizens supporting the peace movement initiative by the United States of America and its allies. Please, I am not making this request because of me but because of my innocent kids and wife. I know how dangerous it is now here in Ukraine as we are living in fear but I have decided to die for my country if need be so that our children can live in that peaceful Ukraine that we have always dreamed of.
I can't stand the horror of risking the life of my wife and kids in such a war.
Please I just need assistance for me to move my family out of Ukraine so that I can fully be a part of this course without looking back.
If you think you can help me or to request more
details, please contact me by email: lyaksandroadamovich1@aol.com
Don't worry about what it will cost because I have a good arrangement for that financially and you will benefit greatly from it.

Thank You,
Mr Lyaksandro Viktor Adamovich
CEO,
Movich Group

Header:

Return-Path: <josephbowman042@gmail.com>
Reply-To: Lyaksandroadamovich1@aol.com
From: "Mr Mr. Lyaksandro Adamovich" <josephbowman042@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2022 11:53:05 +0100
Message-ID: <CAOJH7g++XRMG=j=3V7nsocuMDoK-eJKZSZNY3XORG2mJeocvkQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: WAR! PLEASE HELP ME
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 02, 2022 7:00 pm

Dear friend,

Thank you so much for taking the time to reply to my email. Please, this is a serious issue and I assure you that this process will be handled legally and I am prepared to fully indemnify you to allay any fears you may have. I will not request any sensitive information or demand any money from you.

Because we don't know each other, this proposal may come as a surprise to you but please read this email with an open mind and let me know if you can help.

First, let me reassure you that this will be handled legally. If you give me your trust and full cooperation, I assure you of my respect, friendship and loyalty for the rest of my life.
I have three kids whom I am immensely proud of and it is for them that I do this. I want them to have a chance to be educated and live in a democratic environment where they can aspire to be whatever they want to. I was trained in the west so I know and appreciate the difference a western education can make in their future.

The current security situation here is becoming alarming. There is so much confusion here, nothing works for now. I am trying to reach my wife so that I can tell her that am in contact with a friend who is willing to help us.
I planned to take my family to the United Kingdom or any other democratic nation. With the present situation here I don't know what may happen in the next couple of days.

I don't want to know your private business but please understand that I would like to know a little about you if you don't mind.

How old are you?
Are you married?
Do you have children?
Where are you writing me from?

Don't worry about what it will cost as I have a proper arrangement for that financially and you will benefit greatly from it. I look forward to receiving your reply so that I can continue and I will let you know anything that you wish to know.
I must apologize in advance that I may not be able to reply promptly to your emails because of the state of things here.

Yours truly,
Mr Lyaksandro Viktor Adamovich

Header:

Return-Path: <lyaksandroadamovich1@aol.com>
Received: from sonic315-21.consmr.mail.ne1.yahoo.com (sonic315-21.consmr.mail.ne1.yahoo.com. [66.163.190.147])
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic315.consmr.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with HTTP;
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2022 20:13:41 +0000 (UTC)
From: Lyaksandro Adamovich <lyaksandroadamovich1@aol.com>
Reply-To: Lyaksandro Adamovich <lyaksandroadamovich1@aol.com>
Message-ID: <499010285.1169355.1648844021894@mail.yahoo.com>
Subject: RE: WAR! PLEASE HELP ME
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 03, 2022 5:57 pm

My Dear Friend,

I just heard from my family now and they are safe and unhurt. I told my wife about you and the fact that you are helping us, she is forever grateful to you for offering my children a better future, I and my wife are most grateful and honored for the information which you have sent.

I am an elderly man and will try my best to make things clear to you. I have had the opportunity to meet a lot of business people in my years in this strategic committee. I have some money which I kept away in an offshore account in the United States

I have over $55,000,000.00 USD(United States Dollars) with a reputable financial institution (NORTHWELLMINNING BITCOIN BANK) in London, United Kingdom.
I am proposing to transfer the funds to your account and make you a guardian for my children.
When the money is in your bank account, you will receive Twenty Percent as your commission (which is about $11million USD) and you will keep the remaining Eighty Percent with which I intend to settle my family when they eventually come over there to meet with you.

Please, they will not be able to leave this country until you have been able to take possession of the funds, then I will send my wife and three children to meet you where ever you are so that I can join them much later.
Let me know if you will be able to receive the funds and accommodate my family for a little while and help them to get a house of their own to buy.

Please get back to me if you are interested as soon as possible to enable me to instruct my attorney to apply to the bank for an account holder change with supporting documents and then instruct them to transfer the funds to your financial institution in your name.

This whole process will not take more than seven working days.

I thank you again and look forward to hearing from you soon.
Sincerely,
Mr. Lyaksandro Adamovich
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Apr 04, 2022 5:51 pm

Dear Friend,

Greetings from my household once again. I am so happy on your willingness to help us. May God Almighty bless and keep you safe.
Like I said before, don't worry about what this will cost. I have paid the attorney already for his services.

Please I want to make this email as short as possible because I don't have much time. I will inform my attorney to send you the affidavit of change of ownership. This document is private and confidential and I strongly request that you keep it that way.

Please you also have to contact my attorney ASAP with this details below:
Name: Kevin R Martins
Law Group, New York.
Email: kevinrmartins98@aol.com

I request that you contact the lawyer immediately to enable him prepare all necessary document as the beneficiary of the funds and assist you where necessary.

This is actually a new dawn in our lives and I pray our families enjoy great and rewarding friendship. Thanks for all you are doing for us.

I am keeping my fingers crossed. Please keep me informed on your correspondence with my lawyer.
In a situation where you do not hear from me for a while, do not be worried. My attorney knows what to do as I will be sending him the full instructions right now. Right now, he is working on getting Visas for my wife and 3 kids. So everything is getting ready on our side and soon we will be able to leave here.
My health is not really good and I may be going back to the hospital soon so I beg you to follow up everything as fast as you can.

I am forever grateful...
Mr Lyaksandro Adamovich
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

kevinrmartins98@aol.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 05, 2022 5:18 pm

Kevin Martins Chambers
Axenfeld Law Group, LLC-New York, NY
275 Madison Avenue
6th Floor
New York, NY 10016
Email: kevinrmartins98@aol.com

Dear Benefactor...

This is to inform you, that I have received some information about you from Mr. Lyaksandro Viktor Adamovich and its content has been clearly noted and documented for record purposes.

Requested below are some vital information that is needed. You are advised to immediately provide us with the information to enable us procure all necessary documents.

Note that the application fee of $1,450.00 USD has been taken care of by your Friend, Mr. Lyaksandro Viktor Adamovich

VITAL INFORMATION:
NAME OF CLIENT...........
DATE OF BIRTH............
STATE OF ORIGIN..........
NATIONALITY.............
SEX :..............
ADDRESS.............
OCCUPATION...................
IDENTIFICATION CARD........

I shall be going to the Supreme Court of Justice as soon as you have provided me with the details requested above, to procure the Affidavit of Oath and have all documents changed to your name with the corresponding bank (NORTHWELLMINNING BITCOIN BANK).

As soon as all the necessary documents are acquired and changed to your name i shall immediately provide you with details of the corresponding bank, so you can contact them, and request for the transfer of the funds to your bank account.

You have to act fast to this important communiqué so we can immediately wheel this transaction off the ground.

Regards,
Barr Kevin Martins, Esq.
Legal Adviser and Notary Public

Header:

Return-Path: <kevinrmartins98@aol.com>
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic320.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com with HTTP; Mon, 4 Apr 2022 18:35:03 +0000
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2022 18:34:50 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: Kevin Martins <kevinrmartins98@aol.com>
Message-ID: <660377241.907241.1649097290654@mail.yahoo.com>
Subject: AXENFELD LAW GROUP
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

lyaksandroadamovich@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 05, 2022 5:22 pm

Hello my dear friend?

How are you doing? I hope you are in good health as well as your family?

I am having issues logging into my account for now so I'd like you to email me here for the mean time.

What is the situation of things so far?

Lyaksnadro Adamovich.

Header:

Return-Path: <lyaksandroadamovich@yahoo.com>
Received: from sonic307-9.consmr.mail.ne1.yahoo.com (sonic307-9.consmr.mail.ne1.yahoo.com. [66.163.190.32])
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2022 20:00:15 +0100
Subject: GREETINGS MY FRIEND
Message-ID: <b040c819-cb4f-4700-b7d8-b044e3073d4e@email.android.com>
From: Lyaksandro Adamovich <lyaksandroadamovich@yahoo.com>
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

lyaksandroadamovich@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Apr 06, 2022 5:44 pm

Greetings to you too
I'm glad to hear from you again.

Yes, kindly provide him with the needed information so that the Affidavit can be obtained from the Supreme Court.

Please keep me posted on an new developments
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

kevinrmartins98@aol.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Apr 06, 2022 5:51 pm

Kevin Martins Chambers
Axenfeld Law Group, LLC-New York, NY
275 Madison Avenue
6th Floor
New York, NY 10016
Email: Kevinrmartins98@aol.com

Dear benefactor...

This is to update you about the current state of things and how far I have gone in processing the documents which will establish you as the legal benefactor of my client, Mr. Lyaksandro Viktor Adamovich's funds.

I went to the Supreme Court of Justice to obtain the document but I failed because the court demanded that we pay for the affidavit charge, oath duty and Notary fee, which is calculated at $6,320.00 USD. I have also updated my client Mr. Lyaksandro Viktor Adamovich on this new development and I am waiting to hear his response.

So once he makes the payments, the documents will get to you in less than 72hrs.
Thank you.

Best Regards
Barr Kevin R. Martins, Esq.
Legal Adviser and Notary Public

Hello
I just confirmed a credit of $6350 USD right now from your friend. This is all we need to get the documents ready.

I will head over to the Supreme Court of Justice, New York City later in the day to acquire the document.
I will send it across once I get it and provide you with the private email address of Mr David Parker who heads such operations at NorthWellminning Bitcoin Bank.

I will talk to him too and the private email address will help you bypass all unnecessary protocol.

Have a great day...
Barr Kevin Martins, Esq

Hello Sir,
I attached a copy of the document to this email. My client is really in great distress right now so you have to act as fast as possible to finalize this transfer.

Once you receive this email, forward a copy of the document to the bank for final verification and transfer of the fund to your bank account, or any medium you so desire. Please, be as swift as you can, we have wasted much time already acquiring this certificate.
Send a copy of the document with your banking information to the private office email of Mr. David Parker who is the head of commercial banking at NorthWellminning Bitcoin Bank on this email address
(Davidparkerfiles@hotmail.com), you will be communicating with Mr. David J.
Parker directly. He will help hasten the transfer because I have given him a call already and explained to him the urgency attached to this transfer.
Do not hesitate to contact me if need be.

Best regards...
Barr. Kevin Martins , Esq

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Davidparkerfiles@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Apr 07, 2022 6:07 pm

This is Mr. David Parker confirming the receipt of your certificate of legality and change of ownership.
I was on the call with Mr Lyaksandro's attorney now who explained to me the urgency associated with this transfer. Please understand that we need a few minutes to verify the authenticity of the document you sent across and once we are able to verify that, the transfer will be made immediately without delays.

While you wait for the verification, kindly send me your bank account details where you will want the total funds to be transferred to.
I will get back to you once we are able to confirm the authenticity of the certificate.

Warm Regards
Mr. David Parker

Header:

Return-Path: <Davidparkerfiles@hotmail.com>
Received: from AM9P189MB1745.EURP189.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM ([fe80::f926:529e:a70e:77ba]) by
Subject: Re: AXENFELD LAW GROUP

Hello

We have carried out all the necessary verifications about the certificate you sent to us and everything is legal and from the right source.

In accordance with the Executive Councils' regulation towards Foreign Payment geared towards the beneficiary's interest, you will have to make all payments as provided and directed by NorthWellminning Bitcoin Bank on behalf of the Financial Security Authorities [FSA]. The Executive Council of NorthWellminning Bitcoin Bank has received all documents and has proceeded to transfer the funds to your account.

To have the said sum of $55,000,000.00 USD transferred to your account, you would be required to pay for the SWIFT/WIRE TRANSFER CHARGES calculated at $555.00 USD (Five Hundred and Fifty-Five United States Dollars), which is to be paid to the Accounts Department.

Hence, you are to make the payment for the SWIFT/WIRE TRANSFER CHARGES ($555.00 USD) to the Accounts Department via any medium of payment most convenient for you, which we would furnish you with the receiver's information in order to foster the process.

As soon as the payment is effected, you are required to forward evidence of payment to this office via email for acknowledgment of payment. Take a clear picture of the payment slip and send it to me here for confirmation.

Furthermore, be informed that as soon as payment is acknowledged, everything would be in place for you to access your funds.
We shall await payment evidence from you so that we can complete this transfer at once.

Regards...
Mr. David Parker
Executive Vice President
and Head of Commercial Banking
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Davidparkerfiles@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Apr 08, 2022 6:06 pm

Hello

You have to go ahead and send the money via Bitcoins to the below address;

15ZZBV2JCWspgmUxyeCCTVxzozKWptmSz3

Send the payment slip as soon as you have done so we can validate your payment and complete the process without any further delay!

Regards...
Mr. David Parker
Executive Vice President
and Head of Commercial Banking
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.