Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

orjinnenna265@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

orjinnenna265@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Mar 31, 2022 10:18 pm

HELLO BENEFICIARY; SEE THE REASON WHY YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVE YOUR FUND-----

NNENNA ORJI <orjinnenna265@gmail.com>
To:

Thu, 31 Mar at 12:30

Hello Beneficiary;

Sometimes i do wonder if you are really, really with yourself. How could you keep trusting people and at the end you will loose your hard earned money, or are you being deceived by their big names? They impersonate on many offices, claiming to be Governors, Directors/Chairmen of one Office or the other.

Their game plan is only just to extort your hard earned money. Now, the question is how long will you continue to be deceived? Sometimes, they will issue you fake check, fake ATM card, introduce you to fake diplomatic delivery, UN-existing on-line banking and they will also fake wire transfer of Your fund with Payment Stop Order.

Anyways, by the virtue of my position, I have been following this transaction from inception and all your efforts towards realizing the fund. More often than not, it is very unfortunate that at the end you loose.

Although, I don't blame you because you are not here to witness the processing of your payment. The problem here is that you've never been told the whole truth about this transaction and it is because of this truth they decided to extort you, the keeping collecting money from you.

The most annoying part is even fraudsters have really taken advantage of this opportunity to enrich themselves at your expense; those you feel are assisting or working for you are your main problems.

I know the truth surrounding this payment and i am the only person who will deliver you from this long suffering if you will abide by my advice. Please i beseech you to stop pursuit of shadows and being deceived. Feel free to contact me immediately you receive this mail so that i can explain to you the modus-operandi guiding the release of your Payment. Do not panic or have fear for anything, i know you have gone through hell but time has come to reap.

Furthermore, all i need from you is trust, just give me the trust all your information is here with me, because i have work in UN office for over 8 years both in Africa and UK and there is no means of receiving payment that cost anything except Court affidavit of claim of fund certificate if the owner is not there in person, which will not cost more than $1,575 USD .

In addition, all the fees they ask both transfer cost or delivering cost, clearance certificates known of them exist. If you really want us to proceed, send me your direct contact or you ignore my letter if you are not interested.

Regards

Mrs. Nnenna Orji
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

orjinnenna265@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Aug 08, 2022 10:01 pm

Minister of Finance
Federal Republic of Nigeria

Attention to you beneficiary

I know very well that you may not believe or take this as real because you have gone far with the transaction you are doing with those criminals. I really want you to know now that you are not dealing with the real Bank people incharge of your payment that is why is taking you too long to receive your funds. I want you to bear in mind that your fund is still in Africa with the Central Bank of Nigeria and has not authorized to any Bank or any diploma or even Courier Agent by the Central Bank of Nigeria to pay you this fund. So i want you to consider anything transaction you are having with any Correspondence Bank or Diplomat both here in Africa or United States as an illegal transaction and you will never receive one dollar from them at the end because they are noting but criminals.

However, i want you to know that we are working together with the FBI Security Agents, We are monitoring the transaction you are doing with the criminals claiming to be this or that who is promising you that they will pay you through Diplomatic Cash payment delivering and Bank to Bank wire Transfer or Online Banking Transfer and ATM Card Payment, Believe me, you will never receive one dollars from them because the are not the real authorize person or Bank by the Central Bank of Nigeria were this your fund is now to be incharge of your payment. I knows very well that this may sound you as funny, but i will advise you to suspend every communication and every transaction you are doing with those criminals claiming to be the Bank incharge of your payment because at the end, you will never receive one dollar from them, you will only be spending your hard earn money to them. If i may ask you, how do you expect that such amount of money which is your fund to be receive by you through the hands of those criminals you are dealing with? For your information, they are just IN reaching there self from your hard earn money and at the end, you will receive nothing from them.

Finally, if you are ready to work with us to enable us to direct you to the real approval Bank by the Central Bank of Nigeria who is incharge of this payment were your fund is, kindly get back to me through the official email address bellow so that we can proceed to lead you and direct you to the real direction to follow and receive your fund. Please kindly keep this information as a secret between you and us because we are doing our best to track this criminals down and arrest them so that we can recover what ever amount maybe you have spent back for you. Remember that if you leak or expose this to them, that means the will run away because we are doing our best to track them down.

Thanks and remain bless

Mr. Douglas Hotmer
Office of the Ministry of Finance
finance-ministry2022@outlook.com
finance-ministry@ministry-nig.com

Header:

Received: from 10.217.150.13
Return-Path: <orjinnenna265@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.128.175]
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2022 15:01:51 +0100
Message-ID: <CAGaki250BDZ2Hc57z1R4wkG803wqK38kp_L46uiJV0K83Z_kZQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: THIS IS FROM FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: finance-ministry@ministry-nig.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Aug 23, 2022 4:58 pm

Reply received:

Minister of Finance

Attention; Beneficiary,

This is officially to inform you that we receive your email and i have gone through it and noted it.

However, Please before we proceed on this transaction, We want you to reconfirm to us your bellow details as it is stated bellow so that we will confirm if you are the real beneficiary we are having his information here or not.

(1) Your Full Name;
(2) Your Full Address;
(3) Your Direct Mobile Telephone Number;
(4) A copy of your driving license or International Passport.

Finally, once we receive this and confirm it, we will then proceed for the transfer of your fund through the approval paying Bank.

Waiting for your respond.

Mr. Douglas Hotmer
Office of the Ministry of Finance

Header:

Return-Path: <finance-ministry@ministry-nig.com>
Received: from us2-ob1-2.mailhostbox.com (us2-ob1-2.mailhostbox.com. [162.210.70.53])
Received: from localhost (unknown [10.25.144.102]) (Authenticated sender: finance-ministry@ministry-nig.com)
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2022 22:53:11 +0100
Subject: Re: THIS IS FROM FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE
User-Agent: Roundcube Webmail/1.4.8
Message-ID: <8241630151bc3bf832009f3c5116f38a@ministry-nig.com>

Originating IP: 162.210.70.53
Originating ISP: Public-domain-registry
Country of Origin: United States
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: ministry-nig.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Aug 23, 2022 5:13 pm

The fake site used in scam is a spoof of Federal Ministry of Finance Nigeria.

There is no content; the fraudulent domain name is used only for the email address, as in finance-ministry@ministry-nig.com

Entry in the aa419 database of fraudulent websites: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=157809

From the domain name registration:

Domain Name: MINISTRY-NIG.COM
Updated Date: 2022-01-15
Creation Date: 2021-11-12

Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2022-11-12
Registrar: PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com

Registry Registrant ID: Not Available From Registry
Registrant Name: August Brinson
Registrant Street: 4636 Windsor Spring Rd
Registrant City: Hephzibah
Registrant State/Province: Alabama
Registrant Postal Code: 30815
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.6095292378
Registrant Email: admin@arizonabnk.com

The registrant email address admin@arizonabnk.com uses yet another fraudulent domain name that was a spoof of Arizona Bank. arizonabnk.com got suspended on August 10.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.