Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

margaretdotley@vivaldi.net

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

margaretdotley@vivaldi.net

Unread postby firefly » Thu Mar 24, 2022 12:39 am

Dying widow scam.

Dear Beloved Friend,

Greetings,it is good to write you this mail from the depth of my heart with all sincerity and honesty, I am Margaret Dotley, A widow to the Late Mr.Dotley, who was a big business merchant in Europe and Hong Kong,Asia.
I am 60yrs old and I have been diagnosed with Esophageal cancer which has defile all forms of medical treatment, and right now I have only about a few months to live and i have decided and now willing to give arms/donations and part of my estate to you if your are honest to do this and also for you to help organizations and humanitarian projects to fulfil my last wish,i will send you more details and pictures of things to get started,so

i await your urgent reply at : margaretdotley@vivaldi.net

Warmest Regards
Margaret Dotley

Header:

Return-Path: <angelablair939@gmail.com>
Received: from User (154.118.61.160)
Reply-To: <margaretdotley@vivaldi.net>
Subject: My Final Wish
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2022 06:37:40 +0800
Message-ID: <71a88a77-456e-4d35-8032-d437042e6ed5@H023-srv-18.KRK-RG.RU>
To: Undisclosed recipients:;

Originating IP: 154.118.61.160
Originating ISP: Spectranet
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

MargaretDotley@pacificwest.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu May 19, 2022 6:12 pm

It is good to write you this mail from the depth of my heart with all sincerity and honesty, I am Margaret Dotley, A widow to the Late Mr.Dotley, who was a big business merchant in Europe and Hong Kong, Asia.

I am 60yrs old and I have been diagnosed with Esophageal cancer which has defile all forms of medical treatment, and right now I have only about a few months to live and i have decided and now willing to give arms/donations and part of my estate to you if your are honest to do this and also for you to help organizations and humanitarian projects to fulfil my last wish,i will send you more details and pictures of things to get started,so i await your urgent reply at : MargaretDotley@pacificwest.com

Warmest Regards
Margaret Dotley
MargaretDotley@pacificwest.com

Header:

Received: from server244.hosting.reg.ru (server244.hosting.reg.ru. [31.31.198.39])
Received: from [95.154.81.55]
Reply-To: <MargaretDotley@pacificwest.com>
Subject: Attn:
Date: Mon, 16 May 2022 23:47:08 -0700
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000
Message-Id: <E1nqqz9-0003vY-A1@server244.hosting.reg.ru>

Originating IP: 95.154.81.55
Originating ISP: Octopusnet Ltd
City: Vladivostok
Country of Origin: Russian Federation
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

mrsmargaretdottley@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed May 25, 2022 10:31 pm

Dear Beloved Friend,

Greetings,it is good to write you this mail from the depth of my heart with all sincerity and honesty, I am Margaret Dotley, A widow to the Late Mr.Dotley, who was a big business merchant in Europe and Hong Kong,Asia.
I am 60yrs old and I have been diagnosed with Esophageal cancer which has defile all forms of medical treatment, and right now I have only about a few months to live and i have decided and now willing to give arms/donations and part of my estate to you if your are honest to do this and also for you to help organizations and humanitarian projects to fulfil my last wish,i will send you more details and pictures of things to get started,so

i await your urgent reply at : mrsmargaretdottley@gmail.com

Warmest Regards
Margaret Dotley

Header:

Received: from User (unknown [114.255.132.242])
Reply-To: <mrsmargaretdottley@gmail.com>
Subject: Dear Beloved
Date: Sun, 22 May 2022 23:41:00 +0800

Originating IP: 114.255.132.242
Originating ISP: China Unicom Beijing Province Network
City: Beijing
Country of Origin: China
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: margaretdotley@vivaldi.net

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jun 17, 2022 10:53 pm

Good day, it is good to write you this mail from the depth of my heart with all sincerity and honesty, I am Margaret Dotley, A widow to the Late Mr.Dotley, who was a big business merchant in Europe and Hong Kong, Asia.

I am 60yrs old and I have been diagnosed with Esophageal cancer which has defile all forms of medical treatment, and right now I have only about a few months to live and i have decided and now willing to give arms/donations and part of my estate to you if your are honest to do this and also for you to help organizations and humanitarian projects to fulfil my last wish,i will send you more details and pictures of things to get started,so i await your urgent reply.

Warmest Regards
Margaret Dotley

Header:

Return-Path: <margdotleyestate@gmail.com>
Message-ID: <62acf183.1c69fb81.c351b.3bd2SMTPIN_ADDED_MISSING@mx.google.com>
Received: from User (unknown [185.175.25.42])
Reply-To: <margdotleyestate@vivaldi.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2022 16:25:28 -0500

Originating IP: 185.175.25.42
Originating ISP: Fortytwo Security Bv
City: Amsterdam
Country of Origin: Netherlands
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

mrsmargaretdotley1939@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 08, 2022 3:52 pm

Dear Beloved Friend,

i await your urgent reply at : mrsmargaretdotley1939@gmail.com

Warmest Regards
Margaret Dotley

Header:

Message-ID: <62c6afc3.1c69fb81.b7eb4.b60dSMTPIN_ADDED_MISSING@mx.google.com>
Received: from User (ptr.cnsat.com.cn [202.46.36.196])
Reply-To: <mrsmargaretdotley1939@gmail.com>
Subject: Dear Beloved
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2022 18:03:13 +0800

Originating IP: 202.46.36.196
Originating ISP: Shenzhen Sunrise Technology Co.,ltd.
City: Shenzhen
Country of Origin: China
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.