Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

laurenvgli078@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

laurenvgli078@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Feb 20, 2022 7:45 pm

Ding widow scam.

Please, I do not have a formal relationship with you, but due to my
current situation and circumstances, I contacted you. I have been
suffering from cancer and have a short life to go. I have decided to
donate my 6.5 million dollar inheritance to the less privileged please
help me to fulfill my last wish

Header:

Return-Path: <radek9800@gmail.com>
Reply-To: laurenvgli078@gmail.com
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2022 07:08:35 +0000
Message-ID: <CAG9MCft90M2gPwGATbTAuMO6RXuZPHE==2_xm2EjziEpycNMzw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: My Dear
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

y76140622@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed May 25, 2022 11:30 pm

May God be with you

I apologize for intruding into your privacy, especially by contacting you through this means for an important offer, how are you and your family over there? My name is Lauren Victoria Gilbert. I want to donate my inheritance to the less privileged people in the society. I live alone and have no family, relatives or children presently. I lost my beloved husband and two kids in a terrible car accident.I am suffering from Stomach Cancer and have undergone a series of cancer treatments but to no avail, I am presently in a special Government hospital for a cancer operation. After the test result, my doctor said that I have a short time to live, for this reason I got your email address on the internet and I am contacting you because I have no option again. I save my personal money, the sum of USD 6.5Million dollars in the Bank. Now that I have a short time to live, I want you to stand as my representative in your country and build for people over there in your city or help any orphanage home or poor people with my money. If you can accept to be my representative then I will give you 30% of the total amount as your commission and you will use the balance 70 % for the project. Please I need an honest person who will take very good care of this project. If you are capable of handling this project, then I will tell you further steps to take. I suffer a lot in my life and I am very much afraid of dying without knowing the destination of my property, I hardly sleep at night and during the day because I do not want to die without having donated all the property I have, otherwise I think it would be a mess.
Hope to hear from you even if you’re not interested.

Mrs Lauren Gilbert

Header:

Return-Path: <annicknikoue@gmail.com>
Reply-To: y76140622@gmail.com
Date: Tue, 24 May 2022 13:18:45 +0000
Message-ID: <CANVEN809MTvh8Wn5QJEodhF9E2o+HefohLqF-5OHMGB8wG9PXw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject:
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.