Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Dying widow scams

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

hibbayus@yahoo.com

Unread postby Bluefox » Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:25 am

HEADER
Received: from [41.82.145.98] (account zonasul@caerd-ro.com.br)
by hm2604.cl05.mobimail.com (CommuniGate Pro WEBUSER 5.2.19)
with HTTP id 31858517; Wed, 18 Apr 2012 18:02:49 -0300

TRACED EMAIL
IP address country: Senegal
ISP of this IP: SONATEL

My Dear,
I am Mrs. Hibba Yu-suf, originally from Rabat Morocco and a British citizen. I was married to late Ain Yu-suf of blessed memory who was an oil merchant for thirteen years before he died on Sept. 24 2008. When Ain was alive he deposited a substantial amount of fund worth (Three Million, Five Hundred Thousand British Pounds) with a financial institution which I inherited after his death. For about two years now, I have been battling with both cancer and fibroid problems.
Recently, my doctor told me that I have less than three months to live due to my ailment and having known my condition I have decided to donate this fund to you, so that you will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct. I want you to use this money in all sincerity to establish a charity home with my name (HIBBA YU-SUF FOUNDATION). I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money, that's why which is why I needed you.
As soon as I receive your reply indicating your interest to actualize my dream, I shall give you further directives on what to do and how to go about actualizing the assignment.
While responding to this email, kindly add your full names and full address.
Until I read from you, my dreams will rest squarely on your shoulders. I want you to always pray for me. Any delay in your reply will give room in sourcing for an organization or a devoted Individual for this same purpose.
Jazakallah Khair!
Hibba Yu-suf
Bluefox
Retired moderator.

blessing_02@rediffmail.com - blessongjomo700@yahoo.co.jp

Unread postby Bluefox » Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:33 am

My dear Remain blessed

HEADER
Received: from [41.202.122.231] by web65405.mail.ac4.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 18 Apr 2012 13:46:59 PDT
X-RocketYMMF: citizen2005ng
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.5 YahooMailWebService/0.8.117.340979
Message-ID: <1334782019.44272.YahooMailClassic@web65405.mail.ac4.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 13:46:59 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: blessongjomo700@yahoo.co.jp

TRACED EMAIL
IP address country: Cote D'Ivoire
IP address state: n/a
IP address city: Abidjan
ISP of this IP: Arobase Telecom

I am Mrs. Blessing Jomo. an ageing widow suffering from long time illness. I am currently admitted in a private hospital here in Cote d'Ivoire, I have some funds I inherited from my late loving husband. Dr. Benjamin Michael Jombo, the sum of Seven million Eight hundred thousand United state Dollars ($7.800.000.00 US Dollars) which he deposited in one of the famous Bank Here in Cote d'Ivoire and I want to donate this funds to you, please use 70% percent of this funds to help the poor, less privilege once, the widows in the society

and 30% percent out of the total funds will be for your personal use to support your good family just for your compensation to assist me in doing this good work of God. I want this to be my last deed on earth.

Please if you would be able to use these funds for the humanitarian work like I have instructed therein, kindly reply me immediately.

Remain Blessed
Your Sister In The Lord.
Mrs. Blessing Jomo.
Bluefox
Retired moderator.

edward.cassy@zipmail.com.br

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue May 01, 2012 12:01 am

Received: by 10.216.245.11 with SMTP id n11csp42540wer;
Mon, 30 Apr 2012 00:52:14 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.236.115.74 with SMTP id d50mr14986836yhh.95.1335772333581;
Mon, 30 Apr 2012 00:52:13 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <edward.cassy@zipmail.com.br>
Received: from a4-salsa2.bol.com.br (a4-salsa2.bol.com.br. [200.147.97.217])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id c7si1122077yhh.146.2012.04.30.00.52.12;
Mon, 30 Apr 2012 00:52:13 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of edward.cassy@zipmail.com.br
designates 200.147.97.217 as permitted sender) client-ip=200.147.97.217;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
edward.cassy@zipmail.com.br designates 200.147.97.217 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=edward.cassy@zipmail.com.br; dkim=pass (test mode)
header.i=@zipmail.com.br
Received: from localhost (localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1])
by a4-salsa2.bol.com.br (Postfix) with ESMTP id A91EB3800083;
Mon, 30 Apr 2012 04:52:11 -0300 (BRT)
Received: from a4-salsa2.host.intranet (localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1])
by a4-salsa2.bol.com.br (Postfix) with ESMTP id 6A4383800082;
Mon, 30 Apr 2012 04:50:45 -0300 (BRT)
DKIM-Signature:
Received: from zipmail.com.br (a4-winter13.host.intranet [10.131.133.140])
by a4-salsa2.host.intranet (Postfix) with ESMTP id 6742D3800081;
Mon, 30 Apr 2012 04:50:45 -0300 (BRT)
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 04:51:16 -0300
Message-Id: <4f9e4474790c1_55cd8f804784fc@a4-winter13.tmail>
Subject: From Mrs Cassylia Edward (United Kingdom)
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/html; charset=utf-8
X-SenderIP: 196.201.90.111
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
X-SIG5: 76b73e0946e4146fab951f13cd297ff0

Dearest One,

Please read my e-mail to you with passionate heart of human feelings and pure
understanding. My name is Mrs.Cassylia Edward and married to Engr.Richardson
Edward who died during the unforgetable tsunami event on 11th March, 2011
Japan Tsunami/Earthquake disaster that claimed lives and properties and also
left many hopeless.

Dear one I was brought up as an orphan and was married to my late husband for
5 years without a child and am of age, I am 57years now and am suffering from
kidney infection and a long time cancer of the lungs, which has partially
affected my brain, and from all indication my condition is really
deteriorating.
Regarding to this affirmative information,I and my late husband have the sum
of £7,300,000.00( Seven Million, Three Hundred Thousand British Pounds)
deposited in a bank here in London. I have taken best decision within me to
channel this fund to charity and venture that could guarantee employment to
mankind through you if prove sincere in management of the fund as we don't
have any child on earth.I took this decision because I am presently
hospitalized here where I am receiving treatment .

I therefore look forward to your early reply so that I will give you all the
relevant information that will authorise the release and transfer of the said
fund across to you as my duly assigned representative.

Best Regard
Mrs.Cassylia Edward.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Ulibarri Sierra <ulibarrisierra70@yahoo.co.uk>

Unread postby firefly » Sat May 05, 2012 3:24 am

On DMF:

Ms Sierra Ulibarri, London, England. Email:ulibarrisierra70@yahoo.co.uk Dear Brethren, I am the above named person but now undergoing medical treatment in London, England. I am married to Dr.David Ulibarri who worked with British Railway Commission in Chelsea England for over a decade before he died in 2006.We were married for fifteen years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for two weeks. Before his death he made a vow to use his wealth for the down trodden and the less privileged in the society. Since his death I decided not to re-marry or get a child outside my matrimonial home.When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of £10.5 Million (Ten Million Five hundred British Pounds) in a Vault with a Security/Finance House in UK. Presently, this money is still with them there. Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next 150days due to cancer problem. Though what disturbs me most is my stroke. Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to an individual or better still a God fearing person who will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein. I want an individual that will use this to fund and provide succor to poor and indigent persons, orphanages, and above all those affected in the Tsunami in far Asia. I understand that blessed is the hand that giveth. I took this decision because I do not have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are not inclined to helping poor persons and I do not want my husbands hard earned money to be misused or spent in the manner in which my late husband did not specify. I do not want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly manner, hence the reason for taking this bold decision. I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Almighty. I do not need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health, and because of the presence of my husband\'s relatives around me always. I do not want them to know about this development. With God all things are possible.As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the Security/Finance House in UK. I will also issue you a letter of authority that will empower you as the original beneficiary of this fund,through my Lawyer. I want you to always pray for me. My happiness is that I lived a life worthy of emulation. Whosoever that wants to serve the Almighty must serve him with all his heart and mind and soul and also in truth. Please always be prayerful all through your life. Any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing for an individual for this same purpose. Please assure me that you will act according to my specification herein. Hoping to hear from you. For full details, kindly reply this mail with your full name, address,occupation, status and phone/mobile to my email address (ulibarrisierra70@yahoo.co.uk) Thank you and may the Almighty bless you. In Christ, Ms Sierra Ulibarri(Benefactor)

Sierrakindlov
- 56 y/o female
- London, United Kingdom
- English, English, English
- Retired
- Have no children
- Last logged in: 2012-04-30 17:07:10
- ID: 214341
Image - the picture is stolen from one site made by one real estate company in New Mexico, real owner´s name is Carlota U.
My name is Ms Sierra Ulibarri. A tall, young minded widow realizing something is missing in her life. I am honest, loving and fun to be with. I am passionate about others, especially the less privilege!

Tracking report:

To ulibarrisierra70@yahoo.co.uk
Opened 1-May-12 at 5:41:13 AM (GMT +1:00) - 5 hour 58 min 2 sec after sending
Location Haarlem, NETHERLANDS (80% likelihood)
Opened on 93.174.95.116

IP: 93.174.95.116
Decimal: 1571708788
Hostname: 93.174.95.116
ISP: Ecatel LTD
Organization: Ecatel LTD

Email:

Beloved,

Subsequent to my earlier mail sent to you, I appreciate your prompt response and your readiness to help. May the good God bless you.

As a matter of fact, i will need your participation in this mission that will be dedicated for humanity as I need a committed person like you who will institute a foundation in memory of my late husband and also have a foundation for cancer patient..I want you to know that this mission will require your attention without any clash of interest,it was as a result of my ill health that make me to go for a search for a good person like you that could carry out my wishes even after my departure to join the saints.

When i discovered this ailment, it dawned on me that i had been living a very vain life.Then the need to affect the lives of those in need became very paramount in my thoughts.This appears to be a case of mercy after death as i no longer have the strength to do those things i used to do when i was still very full of life.

My beloved , in my resolve to actualize my dying wish, i have been able to support charity to a very large extent around the Europe,Asian and Africa.Then my health became a sorry tale, that at this particular point in time, i live at the mercy of various drugs and operations which certainly can not remedy anything.

My close family members are however not happy with the way i have disbursed everything of mine to the motherless babies and the less privileged.That was why they failed to help me actualize my dream of supporting charity.which is in your hands now to do.off course you can also help people of your choice(the needy) if it is Godly.

My late husband people held for themselves the funds i made available and went as far as even trying to terminate my life when the hour(though very short )has not come.All relationship with me has been severed ,and they are of the opinion that the last of my fortune has been spent.Incidentally, the sum of £10.5 Million (Ten Million Five hundred British Pounds) lies in a security company here in London and well packaged in a consignment.

These funds i wish to entrust to you , to help propagate the works of charity, i would need your utmost sincerity and honesty to carry the venture along successfully.

Only your details(Full name, address, email, phone/fax number,status,occupation etc) is needed so that I can send to my attorney who is going to get you all the legal document to claim the consignment from the security company.

My attorney will be the one to always relating to you all the further procedural processing due to my poor health,I will send him the mandate to carry out all the legal matters in these regard.Note that you will be entitled to 10% percent of the total funds to compensate you in carrying out this mission.

I will want you to deal with me honestly and render me your assistance to the fullest of your capacity.you would be helping a dying family.Most importantly you would be touching the lives of a huge number of people.I hope i would be able to count on you while I wait impatiently for the time to come.

Hope to hear from you as soon

In Christ,
Ms Sierra Ulibarri(Benefactor).

Header:

Received: from [93.174.95.116]
Date: Tue, 1 May 2012 05:11:57 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: Hello

Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 93.174.95.116
Originating ISP: Ecatel Ltd
Country of Origin: Netherlands
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Susie Uzma <susie_uzma@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Sun May 06, 2012 12:24 am

On WDF:

hello how are you doing,am susie i came across your profile really it gives me confidential trust to know you,am in the hospital now due to my health condition,i really need a good friend that will help me put smiles to poor children and orphans of the world,can you send your mail id so that i will email you all you need to know about me,am waiting to see your reply?

Profile elements:
susie
68 y/o female from Malaysia, Malaysia
Sex female
Children 0
Want children No
Date of birth 1944 - January - 1
Height 5'4" - 5'7" (161-170cm)
Body type Slim
Ethnicity Asian
Religion Moslem
Marital status Single
Education High School graduate
Smoker No
Drinker No
Details of the person you are looking for
I look for a all
Looking for an age range 33 - 70
Relationship Friendship
I'm a nice and simple person..
I'm looking for a good friend..

Email:

Hello dear, I'm a Malaysian and my name is susie uzma,I am in the hospital due to my cancer and my doctor told me
that i will die in less than three months time so as the treatments is going on am looking of a friend who

can take up my charity project that I have be wanting to start but at this moment I cannot do it since
I have a severe case of Esophagus cancer.
I would like to leave my life savings for a humanitarian organization or
an individual who's willing to come up with a charity organization to cater for
the less fortunes kids and orphans who have lost their parents due to natural causes
and the person will take 30% of my funds and 70% will be used for the project.
I grew up as an orphan and i don,t have family member or friend to trust to take care of this project.
Like they say, the angel you know is worse than the devil you don't know.
I will provide you with every information you need once you indicate your williness.
PLEASE CONTACT ME DIRECTLY ON MY PRIVATE EMAIL ADDRESS:
Mrs Susie Uzma.

Header:

Received: from [58.71.169.54]
Date: Fri, 4 May 2012 20:14:19 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: hello

Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 58.71.169.54
Originating ISP: Maxis Communications Bhd
City: Puchong
Country of Origin: Malaysia
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

rosarif@live.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Sun May 06, 2012 1:13 pm

http://www.free ok date.com/profile.php?ID=67379

rosarif
- 43 y/o female
- from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, Malaysia
- English, Malay, English
- seeking a Man from 38 to 48 y/o

Ethnicity Asian
Religion Moslem
Marital status Widow

Description:
Am an easy going and down to earth woman with a caring heart for kids, orphans and less privileged. I am a cancer patient but that does not change anything. My dying wish is to fine someone to take up my charity project which will go a long way in help those in need.

Ideal match description:
Am here to meet noble and interesting men and women from around the globe to fulfill my dream and dying wish.

Date: 2012-05-04 15:12:42

Beloved Friend, I am writing to you with tears on my eyes, My doctor just announced to me that i have less than 3 months to live. I have severe case of Esophagus cancer. I want to leave my life savings to individual who is willing to build a charity organization to take care of suffering kids and orphans. 30% of the fund will goes to the individual and 70% will be used for the charity project. I will provide you with more information if you indicate your interest/ willingness. Get back to me through my email.(rosarif@live.com)
Mrs. Roselin Arif
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

rosarif@live.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun May 06, 2012 1:25 pm

Read more about the lady in the photo HERE
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

salimusman33@hotmail.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Wed May 09, 2012 11:39 am

http://www.4pp l.com/usmansalim

save the hearth that cares.....

I am a:Man
Birthday:16.03.1945
Looking for:Woman, Man
Relationship:Woman
Language:English

Dear Beloved,

I know this letter might surprise you,but i don't want you to feel sorry for me, because, I believe everyone will die someday,and am contacting you because i really do need your help and i want you to help me with all your effort and time for just few days.I want you to be honest and truthfull with me that you will help me with my last wish as a dying man. My name is Salim Usman,a businessman in the U.A.E. I have been diagnosed with Esophageal cancer,it has defiled
all forms of medical treatment,and right now I have only about a few months to live,according to my doctor.I have now decided to give all my wealth to
charity organizations, as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth so far.
Please i need a trustworthy person who will help me disburse my funds ($25 Million Dollars) to charity organization.

Kindly get back to me with trust and sincerity that you will help me on this regards. Here is my personal mail box which you are to reply to: salimusman33@hotmail.com

I have set aside 30% for you and for your time.

May peace be with you.
Salim Usman
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

ulibarrisierra70@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby firefly » Mon May 14, 2012 5:44 pm

Beloved,

Subsequent to my earlier mail sent to you, I appreciate your prompt response and your readiness to help. May the good God bless you.

As a matter of fact, i will need your participation in this mission that will be dedicated for humanity as I need a committed person like you who will institute a foundation in memory of my late husband and also have a foundation for cancer patient..I want you to know that this mission will require your attention without any clash of interest,it was as a result of my ill health that make me to go for a search for a good person like you that could carry out my wishes even after my departure to join the saints.

When i discovered this ailment, it dawned on me that i had been living a very vain life.Then the need to affect the lives of those in need became very paramount in my thoughts.This appears to be a case of mercy after death as i no longer have the strength to do those things i used to do when i was still very full of life.

My beloved , in my resolve to actualize my dying wish, i have been able to support charity to a very large extent around the Europe,Asian and Africa.Then my health became a sorry tale, that at this particular point in time, i live at the mercy of various drugs and operations which certainly can not remedy anything.

My close family members are however not happy with the way i have disbursed everything of mine to the motherless babies and the less privileged.That was why they failed to help me actualize my dream of supporting charity.which is in your hands now to do.off course you can also help people of your choice(the needy) if it is Godly.

My late husband people held for themselves the funds i made available and went as far as even trying to terminate my life when the hour(though very short )has not come.All relationship with me has been severed ,and they are of the opinion that the last of my fortune has been spent.Incidentally, the sum of £10.5 Million (Ten Million Five hundred British Pounds) lies in a security company here in London and well packaged in a consignment.

These funds i wish to entrust to you , to help propagate the works of charity, i would need your utmost sincerity and honesty to carry the venture along successfully.

Only your details(Full name, address, email, phone/fax number,status,occupation etc) is needed so that I can send to my attorney who is going to get you all the legal document to claim the consignment from the security company.

My attorney will be the one to always relating to you all the further procedural processing due to my poor health,I will send him the mandate to carry out all the legal matters in these regard.Note that you will be entitled to 10% percent of the total funds to compensate you in carrying out this mission.

I will want you to deal with me honestly and render me your assistance to the fullest of your capacity.you would be helping a dying family.Most importantly you would be touching the lives of a huge number of people.I hope i would be able to count on you while I wait impatiently for the time to come.

Hope to hear from you as soon.

In Christ,

Ms Sierra Ulibarri(Benefactor).

Received: from [41.138.180.221]
Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 16:19:28 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: Hello

Originating IP: 41.138.180.221
Originating ISP: Visafone Communications Limited
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

noura010@live.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Wed May 23, 2012 7:35 am

now on datemefree suffering cancer....

orahgrace86
- 22 y/o female
- Florida, USA
- English, French, Spanish
- student
- Have no children
- Last logged in: 2012-05-22 15:33:32
- ID: 130439

Description:
how are you? It is with great pleasure that I send this message.i am single with no children and I took the good Lord for giving me the love of my life because I want to start a family and have children. I read your I would like to profile and sympathizer with you. I'm looking for a sincere, serious trust and fidel with which to build a lasting and sincere. At my age, size, origin, nationality do not important, but the love between two. Remaining sincere.

Ideal match description:
how are you? It is with great pleasure that I send this message.i am single with no children and I took the good Lord for giving me the love of my life because I want to start a family and have children. I read your I would like to profile and sympathizer with you. I'm looking for a sincere, serious trust and fidel with which to build a lasting and sincere. At my age, size, origin, nationality do not important, but the love between two. Remaining sincere.

------- Message ------------------------------------------------
Dear, I am Mrs.Noura a widow suffering from long time illness (Cancer), I have some funds I inherited from my late loving husband Mr. Murray Bevely, the sum of $9.5 USD Million which he deposited in bank here and I need a very honest and God fearing person that can use these funds for God\'s work, and 15% out of the total funds will be for your compensation for doing this work of God. I took this decision because I don\'t have any child that will inherit this money. I don\'t want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly way. That is why I am taking this decision. I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I found your email address from the internet and decide to contact you. Please if you would be able to use this fund for God’s work kindly reply me with this email. noura010 AT live dot com.

noura010@live.com
Last edited by firefly on Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: email adress into subject matter
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.