Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Dying widow scams

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

dmaier213@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:15 pm

Next emails:

i also sent you the passport copy of my late husband who is from
mexico but we met in uk and he was the one that brought me to ghana

Copy mean the cover... copied from Wikipedia...

initially i said you are to take 10% as reward but i decided to make
it 27% because the lawyer advised me that you will need some money to
travel around to make donations and give support and you might need to
employ some workers and buy pane tickets and other expenses so i made
it 27% but 10% is your personal reward and 17% for the expenses so you
are to have 27%
i cant wait to hear from you
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

maureenbaker85@yahoo.dk

Unread postby Tomi » Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:52 pm

Originating IP Address: 41.155.2.231
Originating Country: Nigeria
Originating City: Lagos
Subject: FROM MRS. MAUREEN BAKER
I AM WRITING THIS MAIL TO YOU WITH TEARS AND SORROW FROM MY HEART.WITH DUE RESPECT TRUST AND HUMANITY, I APPEAL TO YOU TO EXERCISE A LITTLE PATIENCE AND READ THROUGH MY LETTER I FEEL QUITE SAFE DEALING WITH YOU IN THIS IMPORTANT CALL,

I AM MRS. MAUREEN BAKER FROM UNITED STATES OF AMERICAN 64 YEARS OLD, 6FIT TALL FAIR, MARRIED TO A CITIZEN OF ENGLAND., I CAME TO INTERNET, BECAUSE I NEEDED A FRIEND I COULD TRUST, TO HELP ME SEE THE NEED OF LESS-PRIVILEGES IN YOUR COUNTRY I AM DEAF AND SUFFERING FROM A LONG TIME CANCER OF THE BREAST WHICH ALSO AFFECTED MY BRAIN, ACCORDING TO MY DOCTORS THEY HAVE ADVISED ME THAT I MAY NOT LIVE FOR THE NEXT TWO MONTHS, THIS IS BECAUSE THE CANCER STAGE HAS GOTTEN TO A VERY BAD STAGE.

I WAS BROUGHT UP FROM A MOTHERLESS BABIES HOME WAS MARRIED TO MY LATE HUSBAND FOR TWENTY YEARS WITHOUT A CHILD, MY LATE HUSBAND DIED IN A FATAL MOTOR ACCIDENT. I SOLD ALL MY INHERITED BELONGINGS AND DEPOSITED ALL THE SUM OF $5MILLION DOLLARS WITH BARCLAYS BANK LONDON. PRESENTLY,I'M WITH MY LAPTOP IN A HOSPITAL WHERE MY DOCTORS HAVE TOLD ME THAT I HAVE ONLY A FEW MONTHS TO LIVE. IT IS MY LAST WISH TO SEE THAT THIS MONEY IS INVESTED TO ANY ORGANIZATION OF YOUR CHOICE AND DISTRIBUTED EACH YEAR AMONG THE CHARITY ORGANIZATION, THE POOR AND THE MOTHERLESS BABIES' HOME WHERE I COME FROM. I WANT YOU USE THIS MONEY
TO FUND, ORPHANAGES AND WIDOWS, I TOOK THIS DECISION, BEFORE I REST IN PEACE BECAUSE MY TIME WILL SOON BE UP.

AS SOON AS I RECEIVE YOUR REPLY I SHALL GIVE YOU THE CONTACT OF THE BANK.

PLEASE ASSURE ME THAT YOU WILL ACT ACCORDINGLY AS I STATED HEREIN.
HOPING TO HEARING FROM YOU SOON.

MRS. MAUREEN BAKER
Tomi
Senior survivor

maureenbaker85@yahoo.dk

Unread postby Tomi » Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:53 pm

IP Address: 41.155.94.203
Sometimes God works in a mysterious ways, because out of million of people in INTERNET you where the only one I found interested in.

LIKE I SAID I am Mrs. Maureen Baker from USA, married to Late Mr. Robert Baker in England, I was raised from motherless babies homes, I grew up with children all my life, I came to net, because I needed a friend I could trust, to help me see the need of less-privileges in your country I am deaf and suffering from a long time cancer of the breast which also affected my brain, according to my doctors they have advised me that i may not live for the next two months, this is because the cancer stage has gotten to a very bad stage. My late husband died in a fatal motor accident. I sold all my inherited belongings and deposited all the sum of $5million dollars with BARCLAYS BANK LONDON.

I am deeply in pain,I only leave by the grace of God, if not for God I wonder where Mrs. Maureen Baker would be by now, I made a promise to God to keep Mrs. Maureen Baker Alive till I see my fund hits your account. Please Dearest don’t be cannily minded I am not a thief and I promise you that I will never steal from you, I am Gods sent and I can assure you one thing that as long as I am Alive nobody will cheat on you. PLEASE TRUST ME WITH ALL YOUR HEART AND GIVE ME A CHANCE TO PROOF MY SELF TO YOU.

For the processing of my fund i want you to make use of 60% for the said purpose while the rest 40% for your kind effort to see that this transaction moves further. I was in contact with my account officer in Barclays bank to see the procedures on how you will go about the claim. he confirm to me that i need to submit your following information such as

1. Your Full Name:
2. Your Home or Office Address:
3. Your Direct Mobile No:
4. Your Marital Status:
5. Your Occupation:

This details are all needed for the re-processing of all my document to your favor, please do this and I promise you that you will not regret and I will like you to try as much as possible to always check on me because if you can send me emails every-day I will leave long . what kills a person is when he or she is alive in this kind of condition, no mother, father, brother, sister friends, or relatives to talk to, please try to send me emails every day and.

View attached is my picture
God will bless you,
Your in the Lord
Mrs. Maureen Baker

Tomi
Senior survivor

Stephen Ray <stephenray93@w.cn

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:01 pm

On datemefree:

Dear Friend, Greetings to you and your family in the name of God. In my search for a reliable and God fearing person and having gotten your contact through prayers and painstaking efforts I have decided to seek your help in carrying out my last wishes. As you read this, I don\'t want you to feel sorry for me, because, I believe everyone will die someday. My name is Miss. Ruth Chapman; I am a merchant of Oman nationality but presently residing in London . I have been diagnosed with Esophageal cancer .It has defiled all forms of medical treatment, and right now I have only about a few months to live, according to medical experts. I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really cared for anyone (not even myself) but my business. Though I am very rich, I was never generous, I was always hostile to people and only focused on my business as that was the only thing I cared for. But now I regret all this, as I now know that there is more to life than just wanting to have or make all the money in the world. I believe when God gives me a second chance to come to this world I would live my life a different way from how I have lived it. Now that God has called me, I have willed and given most of my property and assets to my immediate and extended family members as well as a few close friends. I want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul, so I have decided to give almost to charity organizations, as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth. So far, I have distributed money to some charity organizations in the Oman , Algeria and Malaysia . Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this myself anymore. I once asked members of my family to close one of my accounts and distribute the money, which I have there to charity organization in Bulgaria and Pakistan ; they refused and kept the money to themselves. Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be contended with what I have left for them. The last of my money, which no one knows of, is the huge cash deposited with a financial Company, Four Million dollars US$4,000,000. Please all i want you to do is to help me collect this Money and dispatch it to charity organizations. Please use this money for the churches and less privileged. I have set aside 30% for you and for your time. God be with you.. and if you know that you can help I will be very happy to hear from you Please, send reply and all correspondences to my LAWYER and also remember to send your private email address for effective communications: Full Name :BARR.Stephen Ray Email Contact: stephenray93@w.cn Your sister Ruth Chapman

Profile elements:

Ruthy
- 62 y/o female
- London, United Kingdom
- English, English, English
- Business Executive
- Have no children
Description:
i am gentle,hardworking,Godfearing and not too fun to be with.

Ideal match description:
Godfearing and Honest.

Stolen picture used:

Email:

BARR.Stephen J.Ray
Consultant:
Stephen Ray Chamber
35 Basinghall Street,
London,EC2V 5DB
United Kingdom.
E-mail: stephenray93@w.cn

Date: 28th/June/2012

Case file :SAT/07BH/012-L/UK

Attn:xxx,
Many thanks for your mail received and the content which was duly understood ,

We are sorry to had encroach your privacy without your permission but I want you to know that it due to the urgency required to treat this issue and she explained to me that she choose you because she has gone through your profile for some times and there she find out that you are a good person that have God's fearing and also that you will never betray that trust that she has in you once this money is been transfer into your bank account.

I know and understood very well that you are not a relative to the her but what I want you to understand with me is that, she didn't want to do this with any of her relative any more after been betrayed by them some months ago.

Miss.Ruth Chapman didn't even want her last wishes to be use or distribute to a known person or here in our country, she confirmed to me that, she want it to be done abroad with a strange person whom God will choose for her and in which we trust you are the person.

The funds is for charitable mission and it can be use for any charitable work in your country and nearby locations. I really appreciate your prompt response and I hereby request that you furnish me with the following information in other to achieve our aim as this will enable me obtain the most relevant document that will prove you as the next of kin.

Your full name and home address
Occupation/working address
Marital Status
Age/sex
phone/fax number
State/ Country

In conclusion of this message, I will appreciate if you pass across the above required information to enable me embark with the necessary document/ authentication of the WILL.
Your utmost and rapid response will be highly appreciated.

Best Regard
Barr. Stephen Ray(Esq.)
Tel: 009447035916182

Header:

Received: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 12:43:40 -0700
X-Originating-IP: [41.184.22.92]
Subject: Attorney To Miss Ruth Chapman

Originating IP: 41.184.22.92
Originating ISP: Ipnx Nigeria Limited
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

tariqabbas13@yahoo.com - tariq_abbas653@yahoo.co.jp

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:40 pm

Email Reply ?????

Received: from 197.255.168.25
(SquirrelMail authenticated user cessiam)
by 200.12.63.16 with HTTP;
Wed, 4 Jul 2012 07:18:50 -0500
Message-ID: <9dad2844df8c7020bf3b802ab541fc8a.squirrel@200.12.63.16>
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2012 07:18:50 -0500
Subject: Email Reply ?????
Reply-To: tariq_abbas653@yahoo.co.jp

Dear Sir

As you read this, I don't want you to feel sorry for me, because, I
believe everyone will die someday.

My name is Tariq Abbas, a merchant in Dubai U.AE, I have been diagnosed
with Esophageal cancer which was discovered very late, due to my laxity in
carrying for my health. It has defiled all forms of medicine, and right
now I have only about a few months to live, according to medical experts.

I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really cared for
anyone not even myself but my business. Though I am very rich, I was never
generous, I was always hostile to people and only focus on my business as
that was the only thing I cared for. But now I regret all this as I now
know that there is more to life than just wanting to have or make all the
money in the world.

I believe when God gives me a second chance to come to this world I would
live my life a different way from how I have lived it. Now that God ! has
called me, I have willed and given most of my properties and assets to my
immediate and extended family members and as well as a few close friends.

I want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul and so, I have decided
to give alms to charity organizations, as I want this to be one of the
last good deeds I do on earth. So far, I have distributed money to some
charity organizations in the Saudi Arabia, Algeria and Malaysia. Now that
my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this my self any more. I
once asked members of my family to close one of my accounts and distribute
the money which I have there to charity organization in Bulgaria and
Pakistan, they refused and kept the money to themselves. Hence, I do not
trust them anymore, as they seem not to be contended with what I have left
for them.

The last of my money which no one knows of is the huge cash deposit of $10
million dollars that I have with a security company.

I will want you to help me collect this deposit and dispatched it to
charity organizations.
I have set aside 20% for you for your time and
patience.

God be with you.
Tariq Abbas

NB:please you and i are the only people that know the content of this
trunk box,pls do not disclose it to any one.And get back to me
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

maureenbaker85@yahoo.dk

Unread postby Tomi » Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:42 am

IP Address: 41.155.58.161

Dearest,
my breast has being cutt off because the illness has eaten every part of my body, i have half chance of living, and 100% of death. the doctor said my system is no longer accepting to treatment, attach here is my recent picture so please dearest send me your following

1.Your Full Name
2. Your Home or Office Address
3. Your Direct Mobile No

All this are needed to attest on your behalf as my next of kin and beneficiary of my fund, i dont know why i have confident and faith in you, but be rest assured that i will never fail you please send me your info so that i can will my fund to you before its too late
Thanks
Mrs. Maureen
Tomi
Senior survivor

monicapeters542@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:23 pm

On net log,

Dear,
It is with tears and pain that I am writing this letter from my sick bed in a hospital in Accra, Ghana. My name is Mrs. monica peters, widow of the late Mr.james peters former owner of oil and gas Logistics Ltd in Benin Republic. I am 63years old, suffering from breast cancer. By all indications, my condition is deteriorating, and it's obvious that I will not live more than 3 months according to my doctors. Tumors worsened at a critical stage. I do not want you to pity me, but I need your trust. My late husband died in 1 september 2001.In a plane clash in the united states of america.
During our marriage we could not produce any child. My late husband was wealthy and after his death, I inherited all his business and wealth. The doctor told me that I will not live long ,so i now decided to wend my wealth to charity, and charity work in Africa, Asia, America and Europe. I'm sorry if you confused my post. I found your email address online by accident more than a month ago. I prayed and prayed that God would reveal to me if you c and I decided to contact you. But if for any reason, you find this message offensive, you can ignore it and acceptould trust to see a collection of administration to the last will. Symptoms I experienced convinced me, my apologies.

If you are willing to help me, please send me your full , address, phone number, age, and a copy of the passport for proper identification.
My late husband was an oil tycoon. It has mineral rights across Africa. He left the sum of $ 20, 000, 000, 00.million dollars is that he deposits with the bank in Ghana. I need your help to take-in, and distribute that money to charity work and needy at home, as I said above, so that when I die, mysoul rest in peace knowing the money was objective and not expropriated by the government (corrupt politicians) to my death because I do not have children who will inherit, and positively use the money instead. Funds and the distribution will be completely at your discretion and control, I hope God gives you wisdom to touch very many people with my bounty (this is my main concern) By the way 30% of this fund will be for your time and effort, while 70% goes exclusively for charitable purposes. In the name of God, I implore you to get back to me soon.Please i want you to contact me on my private email.monicapeters542@yahoo.com
Thank you and God bless you.
Mrs.Monica peters

Profile elements:

monicapeters542
female - 71 years, Accra, Ghana
72 visitors since 8 July 2012.

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Mara Hoffman <mara.hoffman1@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:02 pm

On net log,

Beloved one,
How are you doing today,hope everything is fine?

Hi friend,

Thank you for your message, I really appreciate it that,well I think you might have read my profile very well before write back to me because I suffer from cancer disease for many years so I'm here on this site looking for right and sincere friend to share my feelings with because I was just boring at home.Can you be my friend? if you do not mind.kindly get back to me with your e-mail address so that I can be able to write you about myself or you can mail me here is my e-mail address (mara.hoffman1@yahoo.com)

Thank you and God Bless.

Profile elements:

marahoffman
Mara Hoffman
72 years old - female - New York City, United States
901 visitors since 28 April 2012.
well I am easy and Gentle person.I a Good christian Woman but now I can not go to church anymore because I am old.but is unfortunately that I Have Cervical Cancer for so long,so I have been admitted to the Hospital but when I think that I can not be in Good health again,I ask the Doctor to discharge me so I am at home right now.I am looking for a nice and honest friend that will be keeping me happy till death comes.Can you be my friend?

Email:

Hello Dearest Friend,

I am writing you this mail with the happiness in my Mind,because ever since when I have been with Cervical cancer,I have not meet anyone online to chat or write with.you are the first and only person I meet today to write this mail too,well my Name is Mara Hoffman,I am 72 yeas old,I am from New york City,but I am presently now in United kingdom with some Important reason.

I am a widow,I lost my Husband about 15 years ago,his name is Oliver Hoffman,he was a business man and also in was into Oil and Gas.ever since our live relationship before he die will are suffering for child.I mean that will do not have any kids.not until I was having Cancer I decide to adopt a Child so that she can help me at home due to my old age,the name of the child I adopt is Camila she was just 12 years old Girl,I love her so much and she was with me right now at Home she take care of me always.

Dear i will like too know more about you,what is your real name,age,where are you from,what are you doing for a living,are you married with kids or not.please tell me all what you.this is what I can write for now because I am very weak and tired I will be waiting for your soonest reply.

Thanks and may God be with you.

Regards
Mara Hoffman

Header:

Received: from [197.255.171.69]
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 02:07:51 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 197.255.171.69
Originating ISP: Spectranet
Country of Origin: Nigeria
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

marryshranner@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:19 pm

Email:

Dear .

How are you doing today?I hope you are fine...I am just worried why i have not hear from you..I want to find out if you are still willing to proceed with the transaction deal.

Thanks...I wait to read from you.

Header:

Received: from [86.184.97.148]
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2012 10:19:17 +0100 (BST)
Subject: How are you?

Originating IP: 86.184.97.148
Originating ISP: British Telecommunications
City: London
Country of Origin: United Kingdom
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

aishagabby47@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:12 am

the woman in the picture is NANCY WHEELER Co-founder of Midcoast Senior College

on mi gente:

profile already deleted

Sex: Female
Last Login: Yesterday

Subject: hello

My name is Aisha Mohd, a 65 years old Libya citizen woman with a multiracial heritage born in Jan. 1947, suffering from a long time cancer of the breast, I have decided to Willingly Donate the sum of $8 million(Eight Million United state Dollars) to charity and individual through you for the good work of the lord, and to help the motherless, less privileged and also for the assistance of the widows. My coming in contact with you is solely by the divine will and no doubt about it. My husband was an Engineer with an oil company in Togo, In fact it is too sad to let you know that i lost my dear husband and two kids in a tragic motor accident, and since then i have been battling with this deadly breast cancer disease which most specialist doctors have confirmed that i may not survive no matter what. All i want to do now is to present you as my family next of kin to receive the $8 million Dollar, which myself and my husband deposited in a Bank. I want you to receive this money and use it to help the less privileges, widows and orphans. Please kindly contact me via email which is.. aishagabby47@yahoo,com
Yours Sincerely,
Aisha Mohd
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.