Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Dying widow scams

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

sgarwoski@yahoo.co.jp

Unread postby Tomi » Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:08 am

Received: from [196.201.95.42] by web190606.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 15 Sep 2012 18:25:08 SGT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.121.416
Message-ID: <1347704708.62792.YahooMailClassic@web190606.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2012 18:25:08 +0800 (SGT)
Reply-To: sgarwoski@yahoo.co.jp
Subject: Greetings
To: undisclosed recipients: ;
Originating City, Country: Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire

Greetings,

First of all, I seek your indulgence to solicit for your assistance concerning the content of my e-mail, although I am not comfortable discussing it through this manner, due to lots of unsolicited mails on the Internet presently, but I have no other medium to do so right now since the situation of my health is deteriorating.

INTRODUCTION: I am Mrs Sandrine Garwoski 63years-old; I was married to late Mr. Alexander Garwoski of blessed memory a citizen of Slovak Republic. Who was a reputable business man in United Kingdom for many years before He died of Heart Attack in the year 2007. We were married for Thirty-Five years with a child and our only son died in a ghastly motor accident last year 2011. I have been battling with both lung cancer and stroke.

My late husband deposited the sum of (£2.800.000.00) Two Million Eight Hundred Thousand British Pounds Sterling with a Bank here in United Kingdom and my name as beneficiary of the funds. After his death I decided not to remarry

According to the doctor, my medical report shows a have very short life span due to my health status presently. Maybe I may still have another 1-3 months to live, that I do not know but God can say. That is just my faith as a deteriorating cancer patient. But I pray to God to heal me so that I will be alive and see this work done as my late husband instructed me.
Knowing my health condition I decided to donate the above mentioned funds to an individual Muslim/Christian or any faith, so that He/She will utilise this money the way I am going to instruct herein, I want an individual that will use this fund for the less privilege ones like; orphanages, widows, also help our old ones who is unable to cater for their needs. The Bible/Qur'an made us to understand that blessed is the hand that giveth . I took this decision because our only son who is suppose to inherit this money and properties is also late and my husband relatives has possession of my late husband properties and left me almost nothing. I don't want my late husband's relatives to know about this development, I know if I ask them to use these funds for less privilege ones they will use it for their own vested/personal interest. I don't want a situation where this money will be used in such manner, this is why I am taking this decision, I know we have not meet before but I want you to consider this mission as DIVINE MISSION!!!

I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going; I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord. Exodus "14 VS 14" says that the lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace.

I want you and your family to always pray for me because the lord is my shepherd, my happiness is that I lived a worthy life and whoever that wants to serve the God must serve him in spirit and truth. Please you are require to respond back to me immediately.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you more details regarding this great mission.
Remain blessed.

Yours Sister,
Mrs Sandrine Garwoski
Tomi
Senior survivor

alimaammed@yahoo.com alimaammed@rediffmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:01 am

IP address [?]: 41.207.28.34
IP country code: CI
IP address country: Cote D'Ivoire
IP address state: n/a
IP address city: Abidjan
IP address latitude: 5.3097
IP address longitude: -4.0127
ISP of this IP [?]: Cote d'Ivoire Telecom
Organization: Cote d'Ivoire Telecom

Received: from [41.207.28.34] by web171301.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP;
X-RocketYMMF: emesi_2005
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2012 22:11:27 +0100 (BST)
Reply-To: alimaammed@yahoo.com
Subject: Dearest in Christ,

Dearest in Christ,

GREETING IN THE NAME OF OUR LORD

I hope you will not be embarrassed receiving this mail as we have not had previous correspondences on this. I got your email address through the assistance of Microsoft church directory system.

I hope you will not impede the trust and confidence I repose in you. In brief introduction.I am Mrs Alima Ammed,from Saudi Arabia.I am married to late Mr Ali Abu Ammed, who worked with Saudi Arabia Embassy in Ivory Coast for Twenty years before he died in the year 2010,after a brief illness that lasted for only five days.

We were married for Eighteen years without a child. Before the untimely death of my husband,we were both born again Christians. Since after his death I decided not to remarry or get a child outside my matrimonial home which the Bible is against. When my late husband was alive he kept the sum of (US$2,000,000 M)(Two Million Dollar) with other family valuables with a security company here in Cote dIvoire registered it as art work belonging to his foreign partner who will be coming for the release and export to abroad .Recently,Following my ill health, Doctors have told me of my detoriating ill health due to my cancer problem.Having known my condition, I decided to donate this fund to a Christain organization (Church) or believer in Christ who will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein,according to the desire of my late husband before his death.

I want this fund to be used in Christain Activities like, Orphanages, Christain schools,and Churches for propagating the word of God and to endeavor that the house of God is maintained.The Bible made us to understand that "Blessed is the hand that giveth".I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are still muslems and I don't want my husband's efforts to be used by unbelievers. I don't want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly way. This is why I am taking this decision.I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that "the lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace".I don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health hence the presence of my husband's relatives around me always.I don't want them to know about this development.With God all things are possible.

As soon as I receive your reply, I shall give you the contact of the securitya company here in Abidjan Cote D'Ivoire.I will also give you the document that will prove that you the present beneficiary of this fund.

I want you and the Church to always pray for me because the lord is my shephard.My happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy Christian.Whoever that Wants to serve the Lord must serve him in spirit and truth.Please always be prayerful all through your life. any delay in your reply might be a reason for me to contactc another believer or Church for this same purpose.email with this adres (alimaammed@yahoo.com)

Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated here in.
Remain blessed in the Lord.

Yours in Christ
Mrs Alima Ammed.
==
Moderator Notes:
Other scam messages and profiles from this scammer on the internet.
"emesi_2005"

http:/ /community.travelchinaguide.com/forum2.asp?i=50874&page=16

E-mail: emesi_2005@yahoo.com
Date of Birth: 1983-12-29
Tel:
Instant Message:
Street:
City:
State/Province:
Address:
Zip Code:
Home page:
all
Last Login:
Oct 31, 2011 12:19
Oct 9, 2011 12:01 #157
GUESTLINDA i am linda emesi from abidjan i well like us to chat this my email emesi_2005@yahoo.com

-
http:/ /sabeacon.com/node?page=6

Baptist Church
Submitted by chris on April 12, 2011

ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
Email: emesi_2005@yahoo.com
Contact Person:
lee
United States
33° 8' 50.64" N, 97° 41' 16.44" W
See map: Google Maps
Location Info
State:
Texas
Zip:

Feed: Ministry Feed
-
http:/ /forumaboutproxy.com/profile/?u=5058

Summary - emesi Picture/Text
Name: emesi
Position: Newbie
Date Registered: May 16, 2011, 06:07:32 pm
Last Active: May 17, 2011, 01:16:20 pm

MSN:
YIM:
Email: emesi_2005@yahoo.com
Current Status: Offline

Local Time: September 30, 2012, 12:56:04 am
Language:

Signature:
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Previous

Return to Scammer 419 emails.