Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

pat.greenunit12@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

info@llyosbnk.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 01, 2022 7:50 pm

25 Gresham Street, London , United Kingdom

REGIONAL HEADQUARTERS

SIR/MADAM

RE: YOUR $8.3M FUND TRANSFER PROCESS IN PROGRESS

Dear esteemed beneficiary, the management of the bank wishes to let you know that your $8.3m fund in our bank is due to be credited into your bank account which we have , And your inability not to respond to emails and calls has made us not to proceed with the final credit to your account through our intermediary bank .
On this note I will be expecting to hear from you before the bank will go ahead to cancel your fund which is ready . but i will advise you as a brother and friend to email now so that we can process your fund to your account without delay .

THANKS

YOURS FAITHFULLY

Sir ANDREW LARGE
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

citibnk_management11@live.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Nov 04, 2022 7:57 pm

ATTN:
Dear Esteemed Beneficiary, The management of Citibank has confirmed that your $11.5M fund transfer approval of your fund to the below banking details has been received from the Central Bank .you will be receiving your fund to your bank account without delay . you are to reconfirm the below details and reply so that the bank will proceed with the transfer department to credit your account with the fund . On the reception to this email , the directive to this instruction will be acclaimed .

RECONFIRM

Dear Charlie,
My personal information is as follows:

My Banking Information is:

Your response will be highly appreciated .

THANKS
MANAGEMENT

Header:

Return-Path: <citibnk_management11@live.com>
Received: from NAM12-BN8-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com (mail-bn8nam12olkn2053.outbound.protection.outlook.com. [40.92.21.53])
Received: from SJ0PR06MB7878.namprd06.prod.outlook.com ([fe80::b184:838d:239f:19a1]) by SJ0PR06MB7878.namprd06.prod.outlook.com ([fe80::b184:838d:239f:19a1%9]) with mapi id 15.20.5791.022;
Subject: RECONFIRMATION OF YOUR $11.5M FUND TRANSFER
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2022 07:58:15 +0000
Message-ID: <SJ0PR06MB7878C28BFAD6CE5BF36A4F2B9F389@SJ0PR06MB7878.namprd06.prod.outlook.com>

ATTN:
Your email is well noted and will be given maximum attention. However , The bank was directed by the UN in your Favour and has given instruction of making the transfer to you with your information which was provided . with this . We will prepare your transfer process and make sure your fund gets to you. With this we should proceed with the transfer to your account ?

THANKS
MANAGEMENT
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Nov 05, 2022 6:24 pm

ATTN:
Attached is the Telex transfer wire slip and the approval of the $11.5m to your American bank account, which will be delayed for a few days before reflecting into your account . The bank informed the United Nation (UN) on their directive in remitting this fund to your account as an international fund remittance order. you are eligible and the sole owner of this fund which the UN has given. you are to prepare the $7,500 fee which has been instructed as the only attached fee to this transfer , The bank will forward a banking coordinate as you are ready to send the fee . We will appreciate you acting accordingly to this request so that we can fulfill the transaction obligations . Please keep every document about this transaction safe and protected , because whoever that access this document will claim your fund in your absent , so do not show or give it out to anyone. i wait for your cooperation

THANKS
MANAGEMENT

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Nov 07, 2022 8:18 pm

ATTN:
Your email was received and below is the banking details information provided for you to make the payment of $7,500
USD.

Bank name: CAPITAL ONE BANK
Account name S. M. B.
Account number:3613613XXXX
Swift code:NFBKUS33XXX
Routing number:031176110
Bank address:1680 Capital one drive McClean, Virginia. 22102

Please remember that your $11.5m transfer has been initiated and just pending because of this fee, you are to make the payment so that your fund will be completed before tomorrow as scheduled by the bank . forward a payment copy of the slip .

THANKS
MANAGEMENT
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 08, 2022 8:49 pm

ATTN:
Your email is well noted . The bank is waiting for your payment confirmation copy .

Account name S. M. B.

THANKS
MANAGEMENT
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Nov 09, 2022 8:44 pm

ATTN:
The account is valid and correct , there is nothing wrong with the account . go bank and make the payment so that your fund will be credited into your account . send me your phone number and WhatsApp number for faster communication .

Account name S. M. B.

THANKS
MANAGEMENT
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Nov 11, 2022 8:23 pm

ATTN:
Everything is in order; the bank is account details is correct . all you have to do is to use it and make the payment . I told you to send me your phone number so that I will speak with you so that you will understand . I took you as my brother and i will help you . i will be waiting for your payment details .

Account name S. M. B.

THANKS
MANAGEMENT
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Nov 13, 2022 7:26 pm

ATTN:
I want to inform you that the account which has been provided for you to make the payment is correct and valid , but to make things easy and faster for you and the bank , you are advised to use the cash mailing system to send the money to the following address so that it will be received and the bank will transfer your fund to your account . you are to use the FedEx delivery company to mail the $7,500 to the below address .

NAME: O. A.
ADDRESS: LYNN, MA 01902
No signature is required,
MAIL THE CASH.

Use the FEDEX MAILING COMPANY, go to their office and put the money in an envelope , mail it , they will give you the tracking information which will be used to control the delivery time to the address . Please am doing this to help you so that you will have your fund in your account as soon as possible without delay . send me the details when sending the money . I'm waiting for your reply .

THANKS
MANAGEMENT
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Nov 14, 2022 7:57 pm

ATTN:
I received your email and I want to assure that the bank is doing anything possible to make sure your fund arrives in your account . The reason for asking you to mail the money is to make things easy for you and also make sure your fund is transferred into your account as the bank has scheduled the transfer . FedEx is an international delivery system and it has tracking details that follow each delivery, so no one will take it or steal it , it delivers in 24hours to its destination. we have known it and it works, i can't advise you on what cannot work . If possible , you can split the money in 3 different envelopes: $3,000, $,2000, and $2,500 so that it will also be easy for you.
This fund belongs to you and I have been doing my best to make sure it gets to you. I am here to help you and protect the fund for you . Everything I am doing is for your own good . I see you as my own brother and I will make sure you are happy at the end . take my advice and you will enjoy it at the end .
Use the information I sent to you to make the payment .

FEDEX COMPANY
NAME: O. A.
ADDRESS: LYNN, MA 01902
No signature is required,
MAIL THE CASH.

Send the details with the tracking information so that we can use it to confirm it . i am here with you

GOD BLESS YOU

THANKS
MANAGEMENT
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Nov 16, 2022 8:24 pm

ATTN:

Whatever am doing , is for your own benefit and i want to make sure before the week ends , your $11.5m fund will be in your account and you will be happy . You are to use the bank account below and make the payment and there is no excuse on this . forward a copy of the payment so that the bank will confirm and transfer your fund to you.

BANK DETAILS FOR THE PAYMENT

BANK NAME :Chase Bank
ACCOUNT NAME : P. A.
Account#:87222XXXX
Routing#021000021
Bank addr:114-20 Jamaica Avenue,Richmond Hill,NY 11418

The account is good and valid and there is no excuse for this . The bank is waiting to hear from you as you make the payment with the copy of the slip . As soon as you make the payment , then get ready to receive your fund without delay.

THANKS
MANAGEMENT
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.